Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Shower thoughts...

Knowing what I know about both Exo- and Endo- thermic actions,

I am totally flummoxed as to why I shiver when I pee, but sweat when I poo.

Mars is a planet inhabited entirely by robots

Humans have inhabited 1 planet, robots have inhabited 4.

My wife really hates the word moist

I knew a few women who cringe when they hear it. I try to say it as much as possible when I'm around them to prove how stupid it is :thumbsup:

Turns out this is actually a thing. Google women hate the word moist. There is actually a Facebook page dedicated to this and a bunch of different articles.

They also hate the word panties and squirt.

I'm sensing a trend here..

Turns out this is actually a thing. Google women hate the word moist. There is actually a Facebook page dedicated to this and a bunch of different articles.

Why am I not shocked??

"More than 2,400 people were asked to complete questionnaires over the course of five experiments, with initial results revealing almost 18 per cent of people did have an aversion to the word 'moist'.

Furthermore, the results showed that aversion was more likely to affect young, neurotic women"

I remember Kirsten Dunst once saying she hated the word panties

Never liked her after that

The way Eddie Murphy (as the old lady) says it in the Nutty Professor never fails to crack me up.

Why is vudu so jealous and envious of others? If he makes six figures working from home shouldn't he be happy? Instead all I see is a lonely man yearning for attention, fun, friends, and acceptance

Why is vudu so jealous and envious of others? If he makes six figures working from home shouldn't he be happy? Instead all I see is a lonely man yearning for attention, fun, friends, and acceptance

You think of Vudu in the shower? Creepy.

No dog in this fight, but you're the one who has been caught in multiple lies. That seems like a textbook case of yearning for attention and acceptance. :dunno:

Wait... did I already wash my ass?

Man who goes to bed with ichy butt, wakes up with stinky finger.

No dog in this fight, but you're the one who has been caught in multiple lies. That seems like a textbook case of yearning for attention and acceptance. :dunno:

No I haven't and I wouldn't take advice from someone who literally eats sh1t and gets smacked all over the place by every member here HTH

Man who goes to bed with ichy butt, wakes up with stinky finger.

Man who stands on toilet is high on pot.

No I haven't and I wouldn't take advice from someone who literally eats sh1t and gets smacked all over the place by every member here HTH

You are the butt of the joke and gets smacked around Gomer. I just think you are too stupid to see that.

No wonder there are so many forest fires. Only I can prevent them.

:first:

So weird. I actually in know women who feel the same way.

She hates the word penetration as well. My 24 year old daughter f's with her constantly, weaving both words into sentences as much as possible.

She hates the word penetration as well. My 24 year old daughter f's with her constantly, weaving both words into sentences as much as possible.

Had a girl who hated the word moist so of course we had to fock with her by dropping it in conversation occasional lol

Mars is a planet inhabited entirely by robots

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids.

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids.

Of course not.

It's cold as hell.

I didn't offer you advice. I told you that you're a known liar. :wave:

I didn't offer you advice. I told you that you're a known liar. :wave:

A lot better than being known as a sh1t eater and having the whole board hate me HTH :wave:

A lot better than being known as a sh1t eater and having the whole board hate me HTH :wave:

Nah. Only the conservatives do. Because I lay down a whoopin' every day. :music_guitarred:

And my girl had her period this week. There was no oral at all. :( But this week promises to be a good one. :banana:

Either way, there's nothing worse than being known as the board liar. Especially trying to convince people you're a doctor to impress them. ROFL So sad.