Sign in to follow this  
edjr

James Comey kept memos from phone calls with Trump

Thats great Newbie. But we're talking about what's illegal and provable here, not if Comey felt intimidated. And it sounds like Trump just asked him to go easy on a guy who dedicated and risked his life for our country. What a scumbag. Let's hang him.

Go easy on a treasonous piece of sh1t who collected millions from foreign countries? Yeah, what an American hero. :doh:

Go easy on a treasonous piece of sh1t who collected millions from foreign countries? Yeah, what an American hero. :doh:

Yeah..but suck the knob of the treasonous POS who gave millions to foreign terrorist states. Yeah what an American hero.

Yeah..but suck the knob of the treasonous POS who gave millions to foreign terrorist states. Yeah what an American hero.

I vote to impeach Obama too. Does that make you happy? Now can you finally start talking about the current president?

But but but Obama waaaaa

So getting paid from foreign countries is treason now? Just that, getting paid? He focked up. It cost him his job, future jobs and his rep. I don't think he took money to betray his country, do you? Becaise if he got paid, as a civilian, and that's treason, they better put a new wing on Leavenworth.

So getting paid from foreign countries is treason now? Just that, getting paid? He focked up. It cost him his job, future jobs and his rep. I don't think he took money to betray his country, do you? Becaise if he got paid, as a civilian, and that's treason, they better put a new wing on Leavenworth.

I don't know those answers. And neither do you. That's why there's an investigation. What if you found out that he was getting paid for information by Russia? He's asked for immunity. There's a reason for that. There's also a reason the FBI denied him immunity.
  • Like 1

I don't know those answers. And neither do you. That's why there's an investigation. What if you found out that he was getting paid for information by Russia? He's asked for immunity. There's a reason for that. There's also a reason the FBI denied him immunity.

Put him in jail then. But there has been zero evidence of that. I've served with and worked with guys like Flynn. True believers with a sense of entitlement. But he's not a criminal from what I've seen.

Which clinton are you referring to?

Put him in jail then. But there has been zero evidence of that. I've served with and worked with guys like Flynn. True believers with a sense of entitlement. But he's not a criminal from what I've seen.

well then, he has nothing to worry about. Strange that he asked for immunity though. But we'll see.

So without tapes or a memo FROM Trump this may be a he said he said? Don't put the cart in front of the horse.

IF Trump wrote or said it on tape (and with his ego he might have) his a$$ needs to go.

A Comey memi would have a ton of credibility associated with it. At least to those who aren't still blowing Trump.

Kevin McCarthy is on tape telling fellow GOP members that he thinks Trump is on Putins payroll

Mueller seems like a good choice. WH apparently had a 30 min notice. Donny won't be pleased with Rosenstein.

Somewhere right now, Abe Lincoln is like, "I feel ya, bro".

• Like 1

The appointment of Mueller is all I needed to make me happy. I still have no idea if Trump colluded with the Russians. But I finally know that we will find out the truth. And if the truth is that Trump and his crew had nothing to do with Russia's tampering, then I am fine with that.

Kevin McCarthy is on tape telling fellow GOP members that he thinks Trump is on Putins payroll

Stupid.

A Comey memi would have a ton of credibility associated with it. At least to those who aren't still blowing Trump.

:lol:

This was from last summer...Ryan involved and talk about not leaking the conversation. Bunch of stuff about Russian propaganda.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.ceb1dce0fd87

Clowns, they were joking around.

If this is true, we might've entered a full scale Michael Bay movie.

Comey's computer was allegedly illegally accessed following his dismissal. Information given to Russians.

This is a pretty big accusation. The Justice Dept easily has the ability to rebuke this story if they are not in fact in possession of a USB drive

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/17/comeys-fbi-computer-illegally-accessed-data-given-to-russian-diplomats/

Clowns, they were joking around.

Then why outright deny it...then get confronted with the fact there's a tape, and go to the "JK" defense?

Paul Ryan needs to be removed from office as well.

Then why outright deny it...then get confronted with the fact there's a tape, and go to the "JK" defense?

You can't tell, just by reading it, they were joking? Do you know who Rohrabacher is? I'll say it again: Trump has given you guys plenty. There is no need to embellish.

Comey's computer was allegedly illegally accessed following his dismissal. Information given to Russians.

This is a pretty big accusation. The Justice Dept easily has the ability to rebuke this story if they are not in fact in possession of a USB drive

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/17/comeys-fbi-computer-illegally-accessed-data-given-to-russian-diplomats/

Patribotics? What the fock is that? You are kidding right?

Mensch is interesting...quite a bit of her former things have been shown true (I believe she had the subpoena info first...and had stated there were tapes that had Ryan involved).

This accusation would be beyond huge.

Need more before I buy that one.

Patribotics? What the fock is that? You are kidding right?

While I don't accept everything Mensch says, she is the one that broke the Russia/Trump wiretapping story months before anyone from the MSM ever caught on.

The JK defense is always funnier after you deny a conversation happened.

While I don't accept everything Mensch says, she is the one that broke the Russia/Trump wiretapping story months before anyone from the MSM ever caught on.

Yeah but this is the lefts problem, you put headlines out there like they are true and you mislead people. You don't have a focking clue what's going on, just the headline was clickbaity so you said "hell I'll post it."

You have to love the appointment of Mueller.

He gets to investigate "all" things related to the Russia deal.

Be careful what you wish for dumpstercrats. :ninja:

Just kidding everyone...but hey...don't talk about this conversation.

:lol:

Comey is on tape saying Hillary is guilty of doing same thing other people are in jail for.

It needs to be Donald J. in writing or on tape.

Comey is on tape saying Hillary is guilty of doing same thing other people are in jail for.

It needs to be Donald J. in writing or on tape.

Says you...with everything else going on...it may not take Trump being on tape.

They have all but admitted Trump said it to him as well. Trump Jr tweeting and they again tried the just kidding defense too.

Yeah but this is the lefts problem, you put headlines out there like they are true and you mislead people. You don't have a focking clue what's going on, just the headline was clickbaity so you said "hell I'll post it."

You do realize she's a conservative don't you?

In addition...

The left are the ones that solely put clickbait headlines. That's hysterical.

Meanwhile Breitbart puts headlines stating "Riots in Sweden" or some variation, then you do a slight bit of research and find out it was kids throwing rocks in the direction of cops. No one injured. Yeah none of that gets shared here just to get attention. Gotta love "the right's" hypocrisy.

Good. As it should be. You find that Obama or Hilary did anything illegal, hang em high. Same for trump and his crew.

Michael T. Flynn told President Trumps transition team weeks before the inauguration that he was under federal investigation for secretly working as a paid lobbyist for Turkey during the campaign, according to two people familiar with the case.

Despite this warning, which came about a month after the Justice Department notified Mr. Flynn of the inquiry, Mr. Trump made Mr. Flynn his national security adviser. The job gave Mr. Flynn access to the president and nearly every secret held by American intelligence agencies.

Michael T. Flynn told President Trumps transition team weeks before the inauguration that he was under federal investigation for secretly working as a paid lobbyist for Turkey during the campaign, according to two people familiar with the case.

Despite this warning, which came about a month after the Justice Department notified Mr. Flynn of the inquiry, Mr. Trump made Mr. Flynn his national security adviser. The job gave Mr. Flynn access to the president and nearly every secret held by American intelligence agencies.

Ohhhh two people familiar with the case. The lone anonymous source isn't good enough any more. Now it's two anonymous sources.

:banana:

Ohhhh two people familiar with the case. The lone anonymous source isn't good enough any more. Now it's two anonymous sources.

Need a life vest buddy?