Sign in to follow this  
oldtimer

Quest Fantasy Football

Do any of you play at Quest? They do all dynasty leagues. I just saw an email exchange between the owner of Quest and one of their largest team owners. The guy owns $7,000 in teams there. Anyway, Quest told the guy he couldn't make any more trades because the Quest owner believes he is going to non-renew his teams after the season. So, he refuses to give the guy a refund or answer his emails now. This guy has $7k in teams!!! I'd be more than a little pissed. This is an example of why I don't trust fantasy football sites. They tend to either disappear overnight, or grow to the size where they start screwing over their best owners.

ESPN, CBS, MFL, etc. are actual fantasy football sites.

What you're talking about is some guy taking a cut of the prize money because people are lazy or have no friends to start a league on their own.

You are correct. Quest was the first place I had ever played in non salary cap dynasty league. I quit playing there years ago though. They are, as you said, for people with no friends to start a league of there own.

Never heard of them. Now I know to never even look there out of curiosity.

Thanks.

I dont think its so much an indication of no friends. I have plenty of friends but in joining some of these online leagues you can go against many inexperienced players playing for money. A few years ago I played in 4 online leagues for 100 bucks a piece. I won 2, came in second on 1, and 3rd on the other. It was an easy profit and fun as well. I stopped cause I didnt have the time and my hometown league is one I wont leave.