Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Andy Cohen to replace Kathy Griffin on CNN on New Year's Eve

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/andy-cohen-replace-kathy-griffin-cnn-years-eve-181208138.html

NEW YORK (AP) — CNN says Anderson Cooper will co-host its New Year's Eve celebration teamed with Andy Cohen, host of Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live."
The twosome will ring in 2018 from Times Square in New York on CNN's "New Year's Eve Live with Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen" on Sunday, December 31.
Cohen replaces comedian Kathy Griffin, the previous co-host, who was dismissed by CNN last spring after posting a video of herself holding a mask styled to look like the severed head of President Donald Trump. A storm of outraged reaction forced Griffin to apologize for what she said was meant only as a spoof.
Now in its 11th year, CNN's New Year's Eve show is a global celebration featuring contributions from CNN correspondents across the country and around the world.

:overhead:

is there anything she hasn't lost since trumpheadgate?

This completely changes my New Year's Eve plans.

Now you'll sit alone on the right side of the futon?

There's always clown p0rn.

"This cvm tastes funny"

vuduchile concurs

Ah. The hag enjoys someone else's free expression.

They were free to fire her, and I am free to celebrate it. Good riddance, biotch.

?

That you had made a comment this week, something about jokingly being gay or something. If not you, I apologize.

I can't remember enough to find it.

I miss CLark and his post-stroke countdown. The ball's been down for 6 seconds... Shtennn, Shninnne, SHhhattte...

I miss ###### CLark and his post-stroke countdown. The ball's been down for 6 seconds... Shtennn, Shninnne, SHhhattte...

From D1ck Clark to D1ck Head (seacrest out)