Sign in to follow this  
vgperu

McCoy ?

:thumbsdown: :thumbsup: What you fellows think...I don"t doubt his talent....question his ability to survive ( even this week vs Denver)

Buff, after McCoy is a wasteland.....thinking of trading him ( brand name)...who you think I can get for him? or "hold"?

I'm dealing him as fast as I can. His schedule is nice.....but IMO he's not going to live 16 games.

I'm doing McCoy and Big Ben for Brady and Hyde.

Same issues with Hyde.....but I liked what I saw from San Fran vs Seattle personally.

The last time I drafted him he was so bad I renamed my team The Fake McCoys.

This is the time to shop him.

I would aim high

A hot sandwich and a cold beer?

Seriously tho I think he's a high-end RB2 at best from here on out; just not enough talent on the team to let him reach that next level. That's not even factoring in health concerns.

He finishes RB15-20 if he stays healthy, so let that help you decide what he's worth to you.

i found it odd that this wasn't the consensus thought about mccoy heading into the season....the bills are rebuilding, he's got a lot of tread on the tires, i didn't see the appeal. probably have to ride it out and hope he survives the season. at least he has nothing behind him.

I disagree.

I think that if he can stay on the field he will still be worthy of a rb1 ranking.

I disagree.

I think that if he can stay on the field he will still be worthy of a rb1 ranking.

In ppr, because of the shortcomings of the pass catchers on his team, he may catch 80 balls this year, no joke.