Sign in to follow this  
Longus

I will answer all questions

Need help deciding on my 3rd keeper....Already sure to commit on Antonio Brown (12th rd forfeit) and Aaron Hernandez (13th rd forfeit). Standard 10 team league a point per 3 rec. 4 pt thowing TD. 25p Yd throw 10p Yd Rec/rush. I now have to decide on my 3rd keeper, here are the options...Drew Brees (1st rd forfeit), Hakeem Nicks (3rd rd forfeit), Dez Bryant (5th rd forfeit) Rashad Jennings (8th rd forfeit). Please help I'll reply to yours.

Need help deciding on my third keeper.

Standard, non-PPR scoring. Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, PK, DEF.

I will be picking 7th. Missed the playoffs by a hair.

My options are Brees, Cris Johnson, Andre Johnson, Marshall, Cruz and Fred Jackson. I need to keep three. Also who to take with my first pick. I'm pretty sure that one of the other four that I drop will be available.

Thanks

I'm in the late rounds of an email draft in my money keeper league (team so far in sig). Start 2 RB, 2 WR. It's .5 ppr for WR and TE, no ppr for RBs.

My RB so far: Forte, Charles, Mathews, Spiller, Jacquizz

My WR so far: Julio, Dez, Bowe, Lloyd

1) Would you draft a RB6 or a WR5? I'm leaning towards an RB6 - my WR group looks solid enough, and my RB group has the riskier picks (injury-wise).

2a) If a WR5, who of the following: Britt, Wayne, Little, Boldin, Cobb? Leaning heavily towards Britt, but if you disagree, I'm open to arguments.

2b) If a RB6, who of the following: Hillis, Wilson, Tate, Jennings, Williams, Hunter? Leaning towards Wilson here, but might want Hillis as a handcuff.

2c) I have Stafford, and no backup yet. Every other team has a starter and backup now, so no more QBs should be drafted. My best options on the board are Fitz and Locker. Is it even worth drafting one of them, knowing no one else will? Or do you roll with just Stafford, allowing you to pick up both an RB6 and WR5 from the lists above, and just hope one of those QBs (or another decent option) is on the WW in week 5?

Thanks in advance.

I think you got solid RBs WRs. so this is now becoming a choice of best player available. I would prolly lean towards a WR here. More than likely Britt. Play the WW for your bye week replacement on QBs

Sorry for the delay

and

Thanks for asking!

Copy-pasta from my other thread:

I decided to give one of those El Cheapo Yahoo $20 leagues a crack since I've usually been able to dominate Yahoo Public leagues in the past (though I expect stiffer competition with money on the line.) It's a 10-team league, non-PPR. Since I'm pretty sure there are bound to be some "How the f...." questions with my RBs I'll explain in advance. There was a CRAZY run on WRs and QBs from about the mid-first to mid-second round. Never seen anything like it in a non-PPR league before. Megatron went, then Rodgers and it was like everyone went into a feeding frenzy. Brees, Stafford, Brady, Fitz, Jones, White, they were FLYING off the board. This allowed me to snag, in my eyes, 3 legitimate RB1s and wound up with some FANTASTIC value left at QB late in the draft because everyone bought high on the QB "Megastuds"

QUARTERBACKS

Peyton Manning

Phillip Rivers

Andrew Luck

RUNNING BACK

Ray Rice

Matt Forte

Adrian Peterson

Stevan Ridley

WIDE RECEIVER

Dez Bryant

Marques Colston

Antonio Brown

Denarius Moore

Nate Washington

TIGHT END

Jacob Tamme

DEFENSE/ST

Buffalo Bills (homer pick)

KICKER

Jason Hanson

Standard, non-PPR scoring. Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, PK, DEF.

WOW! if this is the type of draft you can get from $20 yahoo league then I guess I will be joining a league soon =)

I would rate this as a high 9 since you start 3 WRs and have 2 quality week in and week out wr. I would be looking to trade one of your RBs for a stud WR. I think ridley is a HUGH sleeper

Thanks for asking!

Need help deciding on my 3rd keeper....Already sure to commit on Antonio Brown (12th rd forfeit) and Aaron Hernandez (13th rd forfeit). Standard 10 team league a point per 3 rec. 4 pt thowing TD. 25p Yd throw 10p Yd Rec/rush. I now have to decide on my 3rd keeper, here are the options...Drew Brees (1st rd forfeit), Hakeem Nicks (3rd rd forfeit), Dez Bryant (5th rd forfeit) Rashad Jennings (8th rd forfeit). Please help I'll reply to yours.

nice value on the keepers.

4. Drew Brees - While this guy is a stud, he is not worthwhile for round 1 when passing TDs are 4 pts.

3. Rashad Jennings - 8th round is a lil high to give up for him. MJD still lurks and you can still more than likely grab him in the 8th or later.

2. DEZ and Nicks - both is about where they should be drafted.

1. I would prolly go with dez. because you still get to keep your 3rd round pick.

Thanks for asking!

Need help deciding on my third keeper.

Standard, non-PPR scoring. Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, PK, DEF.

I will be picking 7th. Missed the playoffs by a hair.

My options are Brees, Cris Johnson, Andre Johnson, Marshall, Cruz and Fred Jackson. I need to keep three. Also who to take with my first pick. I'm pretty sure that one of the other four that I drop will be available.

Thanks

This a tough, but good problem to have.

marshall

c johnson

Cruz - although I am not high on him. bc of his YPC. it scares me to think that alot of his catches were "flukes".

then I would target a RB since you have to start 2 RBs.

Thanks for asking!

WOW! if this is the type of draft you can get from $20 yahoo league then I guess I will be joining a league soon =)

I would rate this as a high 9 since you start 3 WRs and have 2 quality week in and week out wr. I would be looking to trade one of your RBs for a stud WR. I think ridley is a HUGH sleeper

Thanks for asking!

Yeah, clearly the competition, while better than standard Yahoo public leagues, is still not fantastic. The run on QBs and WRs after the top 3-4 backs are gone seems fairly common this year but this one went on for SO long and in a non-PPR league no less. To top it off, everyone either bought high on a QB or gobbled up WRs only to be left scrambling to get some RBs so the mid-tier QBs just kept falling and falling for me. I got Manning in the 7th, Rivers in the 8th, Luck was like a 13th rounder if memory serves. I'm tempted to sign up for another one. I don't like that Yahoo takes $20 out of each league for themselves but with this level of competition I like my chances of at least getting my money back (payouts are $100 1st, $60 2nd, $20 3rd.)

On the WR front, part of my original post that I cut out of this is that I'll be looking around week 4 or 5 to move Forte or AP and Rivers (or Luck if he gets hot) for a stud WR. The guy with Megatron is currently starting Reggie Bush at RB2 with Cedric Benson as his top backup so I think I can make a play for him if that guy starts off slow and goes into panic mode.

Anyway, thanks for the response.

Typical non PPR league. Drafted 5th. Thoughts? Ideas?

QB- Big Ben

RB-DeMarco Murray

RB-Darren Sproles

WR-Megatron

WR-Brandon Marshall

TE-Jimmy Graham

Flex-Stevan Ridley

Bench- Andy Dalton, Peyton Hillis, Greg Little, Denarius Moore, Daniel Thomas, Randy Moss.

Noob here again. Trade help. Ppr 14teams return yards. 6pts all Tds. 1qb 1rb 2wr 1wr/rb/te 1 te

Cutler

Forte

Charles

Decker

A.brown

Keller

Bench:

Lloyd

Cobb

Bradshaw

R.jennings

Trade: Lloyd and Bradshaw for Vick.

Yay or nay?

Typical non PPR league. Drafted 5th. Thoughts? Ideas?

QB- Big Ben

RB-DeMarco Murray

RB-Darren Sproles

WR-Megatron

WR-Brandon Marshall

TE-Jimmy Graham

Flex-Stevan Ridley

Bench- Andy Dalton, Peyton Hillis, Greg Little, Denarius Moore, Daniel Thomas, Randy Moss.

How many teams?

Hi and thanks for the opinions you are giving. Here's my league rules. 12 team redraft, start qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, flex (RB or WR only), def, kicker. 6 pts all tds, 1 ppr, -3 all screwups. Here's my draft, selected #8.

Rd1 Calvin- all 3 top qbs and rbs were gone as was cj2k

Rd2 graham - stafford gone

Rd3 - Cruz - Ryan and eli and cam gone

Rd 4 - D. Martin - Vick gone and rbs getting very short

Rd5- R. Bush - rivers and Peyton gone

Rd 6 - Maclin - gonna wait on a qb now for sure

Rd 7 - Hillis

Rd 8 - Cutler - and herein lays the problem. This is really bad for a qb in this format.

Rd 9 - locker - maybe play the matchup game every week?

Rd 10 - n. Washington

Rd 11 - gerhart

Rd12 - Tamme

Rd13 - j. Rodgers

Rd 14 - Buff def

Rd15 - g. Hartley

The way it played out I didn't seem to have much choice with my qb selection. Do you think this is gonna kill me? What do you think of the rest of the team? Thanks.

Noob here again. Trade help. Ppr 14teams return yards. 6pts all Tds. 1qb 1rb 2wr 1wr/rb/te 1 te

Cutler

Forte

Charles

Decker

A.brown

Keller

Bench:

Lloyd

Cobb

Bradshaw

R.jennings

Trade: Lloyd and Bradshaw for Vick.

Yay or nay?

I wouldn't do it.

Hi and thanks for the opinions you are giving. Here's my league rules. 12 team redraft, start qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, flex (RB or WR only), def, kicker. 6 pts all tds, 1 ppr, -3 all screwups. Here's my draft, selected #8.

Rd1 Calvin- all 3 top qbs and rbs were gone as was cj2k

Rd2 graham - stafford gone

Rd3 - Cruz - Ryan and eli and cam gone

Rd 4 - D. Martin - Vick gone and rbs getting very short

Rd5- R. Bush - rivers and Peyton gone

Rd 6 - Maclin - gonna wait on a qb now for sure

Rd 7 - Hillis

Rd 8 - Cutler - and herein lays the problem. This is really bad for a qb in this format.

Rd 9 - locker - maybe play the matchup game every week?

Rd 10 - n. Washington

Rd 11 - gerhart

Rd12 - Tamme

Rd13 - j. Rodgers

Rd 14 - Buff def

Rd15 - g. Hartley

The way it played out I didn't seem to have much choice with my qb selection. Do you think this is gonna kill me? What do you think of the rest of the team? Thanks.

Here is the funny thing about my answer. Cutler has upside. the last time him and marshall played together, Cutler had almost 4500 yards and 30 tds. They are reunited again with a PPR rb in Forte. I think your rbs are serviceable. Your WRs are solid. In a 12 team league, I give you a A-

Thanks for asking.

Can you take a look at my situation?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=405068

10 team 3-keeper league (lose the pick 2 rounds earlier than player was drafted last year), standard scoring, start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, D

My keepers are Stafford in the 5th round, Cruz in the 14th, and Antonio Brown in the 15th. So I want to go RB-RB with my first two picks. Top keepers on other teams include: Matthews, Gronk, Graham, Murray, Sproles, FJax

I draft 8th. I'm really hoping CJ2K or McFadden make it that far, but I expect the draft to go something like this:

1) A-Rod

2) Foster

3) Rice

4) McCoy

5) CJ

6) CJ2K

7) DMC

8) ??

The #6 and #7 teams likely won't take Brady or Brees based on their keepers and history. If they do, then one of my 2 targets will make it to me.

There is a not a ton of trading in this league, so taking one of the QB's and making a trade probably wouldn't get me fair value.

So- my options are below:

Forte

Charles

Lynch

AP

Trent

MJD

SJAX

Martin

I don't think any of them are worthy of the #8 spot, but I think I will have to reach for one of them... and hopefully get another on the way back.

How would you rank that list?

Thanks!

Chrales

Forte

Lynch

AP

D Martin

sjax

mjd

Thanks for asking

Hey man! 10 team keeper league where all td's are 6pts. 1/2ppr

Last couple years guys with Rodgers and brees have been killing it in my league. I'm keeping Demarco Murray (AP WAS my keeper until this year) and I draft 2nd.

The question is........... With my first pick, 2nd pick overall, Should I take one of the two top QB's that weren't kept in Stafford or Brees, OR should I take McFaddon(or another WR or RB or even Jimmy Graham)and wait until the 4th or 5th round to get a Peyton, Eli, or Rivers? HUGE DECISION FOR ME~! Could make or break my entire draft.

Thanks!

Hey man! 10 team keeper league where all td's are 6pts. 1/2ppr

Last couple years guys with Rodgers and brees have been killing it in my league. I'm keeping Demarco Murray (AP WAS my keeper until this year) and I draft 2nd.

The question is........... With my first pick, 2nd pick overall, Should I take one of the two top QB's that weren't kept in Stafford or Brees, OR should I take McFaddon(or another WR or RB or even Jimmy Graham)and wait until the 4th or 5th round to get a Peyton, Eli, or Rivers? HUGE DECISION FOR ME~! Could make or break my entire draft.

Thanks!

All TDs being six points, I'd go with a qb.

Thanks for asking

Ok I have an opportunity to aquire ray rice and bess for Ryan Matthews mike Wallace McGahee and Crabtree... Do u think that's to much???

But someone will be involved and then I would flip rice for ap and Larry fitz

Please help

Ok I have an opportunity to aquire ray rice and bess for Ryan Matthews mike Wallace McGahee and Crabtree... Do u think that's to much???

But someone will be involved and then I would flip rice for ap and Larry fitz

Please help

Fair trade for allparties

Thanks for asking

Could use some help on these tough calls (for me). This is my first fantasy year, so let me know if I can provide any other info. Thanks for your help!

Head to head points scoring. 10 Teams

Full Scoring Breakdown:

Passing

Every 25 passing yards (PY25) 1 TD Pass (PTD) 4

Interceptions Thrown (INT) -2 2pt Passing Conversion (2PC) 2

Rushing

Every 10 rushing yards (RY10) 1 TD Rush (RTD) 6

2pt Rushing Conversion (2PR) 2

Receiving

Every 10 receiving yards (REY10) 1 TD Reception (RETD) 6

2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2

Decisions to make

Keep/Drop Randy Moss? If so for Kendall Wright, Greg Little, Brandon Lafell.

Drop Jason Witten or see if he gets healthy? If I drop, best TE options on FA are: Fleener, Bennet and Rudolph. Of move Jared Cook up to start and get another RB or WR instead since not much difference on TE bench.

Keep/Drop Turner? A lot of worry out there on him this year, but I'm not sure I have a better option. Other RB like Pierre Thomas?

Any other concerns on my team? I feel like I'm sitting pretty good, but would love some advice.

My team is

QB Eli Manning, NYG

RB Ray Rice, Bal RB

RB Michael Turner, Atl RB

WR Roddy White, Atl WR

WR Marques Colston, NO WR

TE Jason Witten, Dal TE Q

FLEX Percy Harvin, Min WR

D/ST Bears D/ST D/ST

K Alex Henery, Phi K

Bench

DeAngelo Williams, Car RB

Jared Cook, Ten TE

Toby Gerhart, Min RB

Donald Brown, Ind RB

Joe Flacco, Bal QB

Randy Moss, SF WR

Rashad Jennings, Jac RB

Twelve teams. All tds are six points. Typical scoring besides that

12 teams. Very nice squad. I give it an A

Wanted to get your thoughts on my team. 12 team PPR league. All TDs are 6, 1pt for every 20 yards passing. Rushing and Receiving yards get 1pt every 10 after the first 20.

QBs - Vick, RGIII

RBs - McCoy, S. Jackson, Hillis, Royster, and Spiller

WRs - Cruz, Decker, Blackmon, and Den. Moore

TEs - Hernandez, Rudolph

K - Hartley

D - Giants

I drafted 4th and am pretty happy with my starters, except for Vick, high ceiling but injury waiting to happen every week. I think there is some potential on my bench, but I wasn't feeling that great after the draft. Am I being to critical?

Thanks for any of your thoughts.

Wanted to get your thoughts on my team. 12 team PPR league. All TDs are 6, 1pt for every 20 yards passing. Rushing and Receiving yards get 1pt every 10 after the first 20.

QBs - Vick, RGIII

RBs - McCoy, S. Jackson, Hillis, Royster, and Spiller

WRs - Cruz, Decker, Blackmon, and Den. Moore

TEs - Hernandez, Rudolph

K - Hartley

D - Giants

I drafted 4th and am pretty happy with my starters, except for Vick, high ceiling but injury waiting to happen every week. I think there is some potential on my bench, but I wasn't feeling that great after the draft. Am I being to critical?

Thanks for any of your thoughts.

The setup for this league is QB heavy. While Shady McCoy is an excellent choice, I would have gone with a qb. If Vick stays healthy, you have a monster team. If not, you are in for a long season. Your team hinges on him.

Your qb selection is a B-.

The rest of your roster is an A.

Thanks for asking

12 team, ppr league. Starting 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, te, k, def.

1/20 yds passing, 1/10 receiving & rushing, 6/td pass, catch or run, -2/int

I had 1st overall and went like this:

Arian Foster 1-1

Wes Welker 2-12

Steve Jackson 3-1

Dez Bryant 4-12

Ahmad Bradshaw 5-1

Peyton Manning 6-12

Fred Davis 7-1

Kenny Britt 8-12

Ben Tate 9-1

Carson Palmer 10-12

Toby Gerhart 11-1

Green Bay 12-12

Garett Hartley 13-1

Robert Turbin 14-12

Santana Moss 15-1

Russell Wilson 16-12

Whatcha think?

The setup for this league is QB heavy. While Shady McCoy is an excellent choice, I would have gone with a qb. If Vick stays healthy, you have a monster team. If not, you are in for a long season. Your team hinges on him.

Your qb selection is a B-.

The rest of your roster is an A.

Thanks for asking

Thanks for the quick response. I wanted to get Rogers, but he went third... here's to a healthy season for Vick.

I am in a 12-team PPR (1/2) auction league, standard scoring. We can start either 3 RB's or 4 WR/TE's

Below is my starting lineup:

Rivers

McCoy

Lynch

Wallace

VJax

Gates

Hartley

Lions

Reserves

Luck

Rudolph

Tony G

Michael Bush

Felix Jones

Danny Woodhead

Thanks,

TN

12 team, ppr league. Starting 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, te, k, def.

1/20 yds passing, 1/10 receiving & rushing, 6/td pass, catch or run, -2/int

I had 1st overall and went like this:

Arian Foster 1-1

Wes Welker 2-12

Steve Jackson 3-1

Dez Bryant 4-12

Ahmad Bradshaw 5-1

Peyton Manning 6-12

Fred Davis 7-1

Kenny Britt 8-12

Ben Tate 9-1

Carson Palmer 10-12

Toby Gerhart 11-1

Green Bay 12-12

Garett Hartley 13-1

Robert Turbin 14-12

Santana Moss 15-1

Russell Wilson 16-12

Whatcha think?

Oh the dreaded first pick. But you picked alot of good players especially for a ppr league. Solid roster. I don't think I have seen a better roster for 12 team ppr and having first pick. Nice job

I am in a 12-team PPR (1/2) auction league, standard scoring. We can start either 3 RB's or 4 WR/TE's

Below is my starting lineup:

Rivers

McCoy

Lynch

Wallace

VJax

Gates

Hartley

Lions

Reserves

Luck

Rudolph

Tony G

Michael Bush

Felix Jones

Danny Woodhead

Thanks,

TN

The only thing I don't like for ppr is lynch. But other than that good pick up

Hey, I had my money league draft yesterday. 12 team league, ESPN standard scoring, 11th pick. How's my team look?

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Matt Forte

RB: Ryan Matthews

WR: Dwayne Bowe

WR: Stevie Johnson

FLEX: Fred Jackson

TE: Brandon Pettigrew

D/ST: Kansas City

K: Alex Henery

BENCH:

Isaac Redman

Pierre Garcon

Titus Young

Rashad Jennings

Brian Quick

Randall Cobb

Jacquizz Rodgers

Hey, I had my money league draft yesterday. 12 team league, ESPN standard scoring, 11th pick. How's my team look?

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Matt Forte

RB: Ryan Matthews

WR: Dwayne Bowe

WR: Stevie Johnson

FLEX: Fred Jackson

TE: Brandon Pettigrew

D/ST: Kansas City

K: Alex Henery

BENCH:

Isaac Redman

Pierre Garcon

Titus Young

Rashad Jennings

Brian Quick

Randall Cobb

Jacquizz Rodgers

I'm not big on Newton, but there is no denying the talent.

For a 12 Teamer, real solid.

Thanks for asking

12-team Non-PPR, 2 WR, 2 RB, a flex

I have:

QB: Manning

RB: Lynch, McFadden, AP, Martin, Gerhart, Ryan Williams

WR: Desean Jax, Decker, VJax, Britt

TE: Gresham

Been offered Hernandez for Gresham and Ryan Williams. SHould I do it?

Can you give advice on this team and answer question at bottom thanks!

14 team, Non-PPR, 6 pts all TDs, 1 pt per 20 passing, you get 9 points for non-position TDS (QBs get 9 rushing, RBs 9 receiving, etc...)

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, flex, TE

QB: Brees

RB: Mathews, Richardson, Green-Ellis, Spiller, Helu, Bernard Scott, Ryan Williams

WR: Harvin, Maclin, Torrey Smith, Denarius Moore, Jon Baldwin

TE: Owen Daniels

I'm thinking of dropping Jon Baldwin for either a speculative add like Kendall Hunter or maybe Montario Hardesty to handcuff Richardson. What you think of my team and that add/drop?

12-team Non-PPR, 2 WR, 2 RB, a flex

I have:

QB: Manning

RB: Lynch, McFadden, AP, Martin, Gerhart, Ryan Williams

WR: Desean Jax, Decker, VJax, Britt

TE: Gresham

Been offered Hernandez for Gresham and Ryan Williams. SHould I do it?

You should do this now. You got so much depth at RB. Hernandez is a top 4 te in a prolific offense

Thanks for asking

Can you give advice on this team and answer question at bottom thanks!

14 team, Non-PPR, 6 pts all TDs, 1 pt per 20 passing, you get 9 points for non-position TDS (QBs get 9 rushing, RBs 9 receiving, etc...)

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, flex, TE

QB: Brees

RB: Mathews, Richardson, Green-Ellis, Spiller, Helu, Bernard Scott, Ryan Williams

WR: Harvin, Maclin, Torrey Smith, Denarius Moore, Jon Baldwin

TE: Owen Daniels

I'm thinking of dropping Jon Baldwin for either a speculative add like Kendall Hunter or maybe Montario Hardesty to handcuff Richardson. What you think of my team and that add/drop?

I dont think you played to your format real well. still a nice team tho. you are looking for a rushing QB, and a recieving back and you have no elite one at the positions.

No need to handcuff Trent. bc hardesty is not that capable. I do like kendall hunter behind gore since gore has alot of miles. but your team is good. no need for any transactions

Thanks for asking!

The only thing I don't like for ppr is lynch. But other than that good pick up

I picked Lynch because of his 'workhorse' ability. Our PPR does not go into effect until reception 4 and we are awarded points for total yards after 50, so its not as crucial. Thanks for your comments.