Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Josh Adams-how good?

Who’s on the ww?

But I do think Adams is good, of they feed him.

Hey weep thanks, guys on WW are Blount, Ty Montgomery, Mike Davis, J Jackson, Hyde, Yeldon, Adams. Now FOR SURE Hunt is done playing this year, right?

Hunt as been released as you know and he is done for this season.

I don’t see how there is anyway he returns, and I think if there was any possible way of him returning this season that he wouldn’t have been released.

• Like 1

Hunt as been released as you know and he is done for this season.

I don’t see how there is anyway he returns, and I think if there was any possible way of him returning this season that he wouldn’t have been released.

Okay so outta that group, is Adams the best to replace him? I picked up Ware too earlier.

Congrats on picking up Ware.

And I would get Adams quickly.

Safe to drop him now?

I hate to waste a spot but I dont want someone to grab him if he somehow returns this season.

Safe to drop him now?

I hate to waste a spot but I dont want someone to grab him if he somehow returns this season.

Considering that his own team dropped him like a hot potato, I don't see any other NFL team having the courage to pick him up until this situation has been fully vetted and Hunt has made the right and proper moves to give appearances that he's going to be a reformed man. That won't be until 2019. And, of course, that commissioner's exempt list is probably going to stay in effect for a little while.

By dropping him, you're inducing someone else to make the mistake of wasting a roster spot on him.

Okay so outta that group, is Adams the best to replace him? I picked up Ware too earlier.

I picked up Adams weeks ago and played him last week (Gurley on bye, Adams got 16.4 in a 1/2 PPR league). I'd play him this week, but have Gurley, Aaron Jones, and Austin Ekeler, and think Ekeler will have the better day. Still, I see the potential for a 100-yard game, as the Redskins run defense has given up 3 consecutive 100 yards of rushing. I expect 100+ and 1 TD this week. His matchup next week is bad, at Dallas, but the next 2 weeks are decent matchups, worth playing.

Considering that his own team dropped him like a hot potato, I don't see any other NFL team having the courage to pick him up until this situation has been fully vetted and Hunt has made the right and proper moves to give appearances that he's going to be a reformed man. That won't be until 2019. And, of course, that commissioner's exempt list is probably going to stay in effect for a little while.

By dropping him, you're inducing someone else to make the mistake of wasting a roster spot on him.

Safe to drop him now?

I was wondering about someone else picking him up too-another NFL team, not someone in my league-but after clearing my head (all that happened SO fast) I considered that Commissioner's list and the fact that IF another team picked him up he'd have to learn their plays, get off that list, etc. Also that Ian Rappaporte(?) from NFL said it's hedgy whether he plays next year. I dropped Hunt for Adams. Good luck this week guys, kick some butt!

I was wondering about someone else picking him up too-another NFL team, not someone in my league-but after clearing my head (all that happened SO fast) I considered that Commissioner's list and the fact that IF another team picked him up he'd have to learn their plays, get off that list, etc. Also that Ian Rappaporte(?) from NFL said it's hedgy whether he plays next year. I dropped Hunt for Adams. Good luck this week guys, kick some butt!

Considering his age and his contract status (1 more year at a very reasonable $378,000) I wouldn't be surprised if some team did pick him up off waivers. Considering this is his first offense, he gets a six-game suspension. After that, he can play. I don't believe he has a history of this, and if he conducts himself in the proper way, he can come back. I'm sure lot's of teams would love to have him. I see Miami, Houston, Oakland as possible destinations.

Considering his age and his contract status (1 more year at a very reasonable $378,000) I wouldn't be surprised if some team did pick him up off waivers. Considering this is his first offense, he gets a six-game suspension. After that, he can play. I don't believe he has a history of this, and if he conducts himself in the proper way, he can come back. I'm sure lot's of teams would love to have him. I see Miami, Houston, Oakland as possible destinations.

Myself, I agree totally but every one of those teams has to deal with the fact that if they sign him there's probably gonna be a lot of their fan base that is pretty PO'ed about it-loss of ticket sales...………..but after 10-12 TDs they'd forget about it, wouldn't they? It's all about money and winning.

Looks like Adams was hurt today.

It’s on that other site that starts with a roto.

Now he’s listed questionable, check his status tommorw.

I don’t blame you.

He was hurt today, so that doesn’t t give him much time, plus I see Sproles name being mention a lot.

Adams is a darn good rb, but for some reason there is some resistance to give him the keys.

I don’t understand it’s since he’s clearly the Eagles best rb.

I don’t blame you.

He was hurt today, so that doesn’t t give him much time, plus I see Sproles name being mention a lot.

Adams is a darn good rb, but for some reason there is some resistance to give him the keys.

I don’t understand it’s since he’s clearly the Eagles best rb.

Thanks, I saw that too weepaws. Luckily I have A Jones (or Ware) to start tomorrow and Zeke played on Thursday-but I hope Adams gets healthy soon! Good luck tomorrow guys! Let's get into the playoffs!

Thanks.

And good luck to you, and yes let’s make those playoffs.

I love reading those post about the ff owners that post here and that won their league championship.

Sounds like Adams on track to play need to decide 1 WR and flex of these

Diggs, Edelman,Adams,Yeldon

Adams if he plays. If its up in the air then Edelman in ppr?

I have to decide between him and Mixon. I may go Mixon to be safe. At this point I'm only going for the season total in points for the money

I need to win to get in....so you think Adams and then Diggs at WR?

If you need a win then yeah, Adams then Diggs. Edelman has been very solid in ppr, he just doesn't have the same upside

Just saw Diggs knee swelled overnight and GTD now....gonna put in Josh Adams as flex and pickup Clement for insurance

I have Edelman in as WR2 over diggs