Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Superman might be ghey

</h1>

<h1>Confirmed: Superman might be ghey

posted at 8:37 pm on May 21, 2012 by Allahpundit

Makes sense. He’s got the build, the fashion sense, and just maybe the gaydar-pinging facial structure. And yet — no one’s sure yet that he’s the one who’s coming out. All we know is that it’s a male, that it’ll happen next month, and that he’s “one of the major iconic DC characters.”

Is there something you’d like to tell us, Batman?

Actually, no need: We already know.

So which one is it? The folks at DC Comics aren’t saying, but they do say it’s the latest effort to make sure their comics keep up with the times.

Last September, DC Comics relaunched its entire line of comic books to feature an updated look and a new lineup of LGBT superheroes: including Voodoo, an African American bisexual woman and Batwoman, an open lesbian…

“DC and (archrival) Marvel are recognizing that there is an LGBT audience that has been reading their comics for years,” said Matt Kane, associate director of entertainment and media for GLAAD. “When creating these fictional worlds it’s important to show the full diversity.”

Aside from making good business sense, Kane said
younger readers are perfectly comfortable with gay characters and expect to see their peers represented.

As a wise man once said, “culture is upstream from politics.” Another clue from Bleeding Cool, which broke this story:

As Senior VP Sales Bob Wayne explained, just like the President of the United States, the co-publisher’s policy on this “has evolved.”

And despite his best efforts to stem Dan’s wandering mouth, we also got the very strong impression that the death of Superman of Earth Two many not have been as final as portrayed…

So Superman’s going to return from a near-death experience having suddenly turned gay? Wouldn’t be the first time, my friends. Exit question: Did Obama’s “evolution” give Supes the courage to finally admit the truth? It’s canny marketing by D.C. to try to capitalize on The One’s big announcement by plugging one of their major characters directly into the news cycle. And, assuming they’re Obama fans, it gives their guy a tiny bit of extra political cover. Wouldn’t be the first time that that’s happened with a constituency on this issue either.

My link

If he's ghey, I hope they re-write the Superman/Lex Luthor storyline to stem from a ghey tiff decades ago. :lol:

No doubt spiderman was gay.

The hulk worked out a lot, he was probably gay too.

Batman and robin? need I say anymore?

And down the slippery slope we slide.

Next year they are going to reveal that Batman enjoys incest and bestiality. :thumbsdown:

Next year they are going to reveal that Batman enjoys incest and bestiality. :thumbsdown:

They would never make Batman ghey because that would link homosexuality and pedophilia in peoples' minds. :nono:

It doesn't stop there. Is there any doubt that the Scooby Doo cast were pot smokers and Fred was a flaming homo? Fred was always well dressed and wore an orange ascot for heavens sake. No straight male since the 1800's has worn an ascot.

Fred

It doesn't stop there. Is there any doubt that the Scooby Doo cast were pot smokers and Fred was a flaming homo? Fred was always well dressed and wore an orange ascot for heavens sake.

Fred

wham

Heman

boy george

queen

pet shop boys

What from the 80's wasn't gay? :cry:

It doesn't stop there. Is there any doubt that the Scooby Doo cast were pot smokers and Fred was a flaming homo? Fred was always well dressed and wore an orange ascot for heavens sake.

Fred

Yeah, but he was focking Daphne.

Velma, on the other hand, was obviously a carpet muncher.

Superman sucks as a character anyway. Every "villain" is the underdog, taking on the all powerful Superman, a guy that basically can't lose because he has so many advantages. He can fly, super strength, eye lasers, skin that a bullet can't get through, breath that can freeze, can breathe in space, I mean, what the fock? Stacking the deck there, ya think? What a faggut character, outdated before WWII ended.

So what will be the new kryptonite?

Mismatched clothing ensembles?

And his sidekick will be non-married white chicks in their mid-thirties.

Thuperman

I always thought it was odd how you never saw Big Gay Al and Superman together.

Now I'm wondering what is going Up up and away and where it is going.

Quiche?

Lois' Panties?

Perez Hilton's voice?

:dunno:

Broadway musicals?

Football locker room?

Broadway musicals?

Football locker room?

Tacky dishware?

Soiled linens?

Tacky dishware?

Soiled linens?

Chippendales show?

Lifetime network?

It would have to be vagina, no?

It would have to be vagina, no?

I would be something he would not find repulsive, but something that would make him weak in the knees. Ask Travolta what that switch is.

Careful, I heard he can rupture recti in a single thrust. :o

They would never make Batman ghey because that would link homosexuality and pedophilia in peoples' minds. :nono:

:pointstosky:

Remember the Old Batman comics where he and 12 year old Robin did everything together?

Links to old Batman comic book pages where he acted gay with Robin. :unsure:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9gn6KLa5xtY/SZDbafpwM3I/AAAAAAAADn4/qK6FkIHLtU8/s400/BatmanRobinUnderTanningLights.jpg

http://www.oddballdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/batman-robin-in-bed-together-e1308928955169.jpg

This would be a major victory for Bizarro Superman. :pointstosky:

Superman sucks as a character anyway. Every "villain" is the underdog, taking on the all powerful Superman, a guy that basically can't lose because he has so many advantages. He can fly, super strength, eye lasers, skin that a bullet can't get through, breath that can freeze, can breathe in space, I mean, what the fock? Stacking the deck there, ya think? What a faggut character, outdated before WWII ended.

I always wondered why someone didn't just make a bullet out of kryponite and cap his ass.

I always wondered why someone didn't just make a bullet out of kryponite and cap his ass.

because he's bulletproof. HTH

UPDATE!@#!

The Green Lantern has been outed!

My link

We should've known all along. One of his superpower assets was a peice of jewelry for crying out loud. :o

Marvel comics are churning out billion dollar making movies.

DC comics has Batman and...nothing. Further, they keep making their characters unmarketable by turning them queer. And this will now include Batman as well.

BRILLIANT!!

I always liked in the original Superman TV show how some villain would unload six shots at him will he just stood there with the bullets bouncing off him, and then the guy would throw the gun at him and he would duck. :doh: