Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Here for ANY and ALL questions!

Max - Yea, always tough to lose a consistent scorer like Rice, but the WR difference is a big upgrade for you as Wayne's been non-existent. Not to mention Gore's been playing great so no loss there. Make the move.

Please go sign up at www.ffblife.com, it's free and there's great insight there. Thanks and good luck.

Make the trade. 1, no telling when you'll get Run DMC back and 2, not sure how he'll play. He has a history of not playing at the end of years. Bush has looked good so go ahead and make the deal if you need a back.

Please sign up at www.ffblife.com, it's free. Good luck

Mickey - appreciate it, we need the support for real.

I want to say keep all the good for yourself but in this case, tell your leagues, haha

10 team league, .5ppr. I am undefeated and my team is ridiculous. I have Rivers, Roeth, Tebow. McCoy, Foster, McFadden/Bush, CJ0K. VJax, R White, Fitz and Nicks. Graham, Keller. Packers, Steelers. Crosby. Start 2 rb, 2 wr and a flex. I want to upgrade my wr position and can with my depth. I always play 3 rb. I want to trade Nicks, Fitz and maybe throw in Tebow for a stud wr (Calvin, Jennings, Wallace). Is that too much and do you think that would be doable?

Browns - 1st off, that team is incredible. 2nd, a trade like that I'd do with a team like that but I'd only do it for Calvin as he's the only one with a QB that doesn't spread it around, get me? So he has the best chance of consistently producing big numbers going forward. Also look into their schedules but you've definitely got players to spare.

Please sign up at ffblife.com, great insight there and it's free. Good luck

Flex, Standard scoring.

DJax--The great decoy vs ARI

J Battle vs DEN

L Moore vs ATL

or

J Gaffney vs MIA

(also on the wire: L Robinson, E Bennett, J Cribbs)

Ric0 - hard to bench DJax because of his potential, but then you knew that when you drafted him. Anyways, only other I'd say is Laurent Robinson, I like him in their offense.

Alright so my roster for the 10 team standard scoring is below...I am thinking of dropping Mike Thomas for Jacoby Ford? This is a dynasty league and neither of these guys would play this year for me so strictly a future move.

Or should I drop Mike Thomas for Jags D vs Indy? I have 49ers vs Giants.

Thanks

Derrick - wasn't sure if it was Thomas "for" Ford or Thomas "or" Ford. I'll answer both. I wouldn't Thomas for Ford because Gabbert will get better next year, and so will Denarius Moore in Oak, hurting Ford.

P.S. 49ers Def for long term, Jags def if one week.

Please go sign up at ffblife.com, it's free.

Browns - trade sounds about right to me, I think it helps you.

www.ffblife.com

Ppr league 12 teams

I have Matthews & J. Stew. He has F. Jax, Hardesty, Hillis & Tate. So he is hurting at rb.

Is there any reason I shouldn't do this trade?

I'd do it based on Matthews' health...if he's completely healthy I like him down the stretch more than FJax but you never know with him.

www.ffblife.com

Have the chance to get Hernandez (owner is in my division) or either Gonzo/Olson ( owner with both is out of division). I currently have Vernon Davis. Both owners offered me one of these tightends for the 49er defense and I already have Baltimore. I'm leaning towards Hernandez but am afraid of making my divisional rival stronger. I'm two games behind with not many left!! Should i just pull the trigger? Here is my thread.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=395230

Have the chance to get Hernandez (owner is in my division) or either Gonzo/Olson ( owner with both is out of division). I currently have Vernon Davis. Both owners offered me one of these tightends for the 49er defense and I already have Baltimore. I'm leaning towards Hernandez but am afraid of making my divisional rival stronger. I'm two games behind with not many left!! Should i just pull the trigger? Here is my thread.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=395230

Sounds heated, I think you'll get similar production from Olsen but i always go with what makes my own team best. Either way i'd take Olsen, because of Gronkowski.

Check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free!

Sounds heated, I think you'll get similar production from Olsen but i always go with what makes my own team best. Either way i'd take Olsen, because of Gronkowski.

Sure thing. Site looks good, on it right now.

Sure thing. Site looks good, on it right now.

Thanks, much appreciated. If you sign up, you get the weekly newsletter which makes getting around the site quite easy. It includes all of the rankings, our start em sit em column and injury updates, etc...

Again I appreciate the support and good luck making up those 2 games.

Standard league. I have two questions:

1. TE

Ballard v. Niners

Pettigrew v. Bears

2. I can go with two WR's or 1 WR and 1 RB of these:

Nicks v. Niners

Boldin v. Seahawks

S. Greene v. Pats

B. Jacobs v. Niners

Madler - Boldin, Greene and Ballard. SF's strength is run defense. Greene will be used to try and keep Brady off the field and Sea is down like 48 corners now due to injury.

Rank these rb's in order of their ROS potential with this weekends injuries factored in.(.5ppr) McCoy, Foster, Rice, CJ2K, AP, McFadden/Bush.

Well...Foster's last of course, bye week.

I'd go McCoy, AP, Rice, CJ, MCFAD/BUSH. Bush jumps to 4th if DMC doesn't go. Hope this helps. Please go sign up at www.ffblife.com for free.

Im not talking about this week. How would you rank them rest of the way? Does Vick/Maclin injuries affect McCoy? Does Schaub hurt Foster?

Foster, Mccoy, AP, Rice then OAK. When DMC comes back, they'll still have to play Bush, he's earned it. Cam has to have learned his lesson about getting away from Ray Rice. When Vick got hurt against Atl, McCoy took over, same will happen. Foster's receiving ability leaves him at top, as well as they already played the run lately with no AJ, and defenses still couldn't stop him. (Nor Tate...)

www.ffblife.com

I need to know whether to start M. Bush or S. Greene at RB. Unfortunately, S. Greene starts on Thursday night.

Hey guys. I am in a 10 team keeper league where you can keep up to 5 players for draft picks. I am 7-3 and in first place and have scored about 100 points more than any other team this year. 1qb, 2rb, 2wr,1 te, K, d

QB - Stafford, Ryan, Hasselbeck

RB - AP, Mccoy, Murray, Greene, Tolbert

WR - Fitzgerald, Desean Jackson, Crabtree, Garcon

TE - Vernon Davis

D - Steelers, Texans

K - Gostkowski, Hanson

I have been offered Roddy White and Antonio Gates for Demarco Murray and Pierre Garcon. My weakness is TE and WR. I kinda view Murray as a big time keeper going forward, but i have a habit of passing on this year for setting myself up in future years. Currently I feel I have a good shot at winning this year, but I think my WR could be my downfall (and possibly TE). Is this trade worth it for me? All I can see is Murray becoming a star and regretting it, but i was hoping for another perspective to confirm or deny my thinking. If this was the old Roddy White, i would see it better, but is white over jackson and gates over davis enough to part with murray who will most likely not play for me but is depth and future. Also his team is winless so there is no chance of this trade hurting me this year playing against them. Basically is am i overvaluing murray or should i just stand pat and ride out with my current group?

Also, if i could modify the trade to add Roethlisberger and give up hasselbeck, does that change anything? Stafford has a broken finger and we dont yet know how much that will change his numbers and Ben could be more insurance to Matt Ryan.

Thanks for any comments on this. our deadline is fast approaching for trades.

Boomer - watch DMC but it sounds like he may miss another week, I'd go Bush.

Please sign up at www.ffblife.com, it's free and informative. Good luck