Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

Id like a Trump thread that isnt all about living in the past and pointing at Obama. Can we live in the present? Obama is old news.

Good luck! :lol:

Id like a Trump thread that isnt all about living in the past and pointing at Obama. Can we live in the present? Obama is old news.

How about Hillary?

It really is sad how they cannot talk about trump at all without referencing Hilary or Obama.

Typical liberal with a double standard.

Dont know what this means or what standard you speak of but its probably wrong as usual. You are the most obnoxious of the Trumplet Triplets. Senator is the brains of your outfit, 12th is the internet muscle, you are just kind of...the dumb one.

I like providing contrast. So no.

No one besides obsessed cares about comparing what happened when, who, why back then. People care about now, thats why they call them current events. If Trump goes to Korea, who cares what Obama did when he ever went? Thats over with.

Dont know what this means or what standard you speak of but its probably wrong as usual. You are the most obnoxious of the Trumplet Triplets. Senator is the brains of your outfit, 12th is the internet muscle, you are just kind of...the dumb one.

No one besides obsessed cares about comparing what happened when, who, why back then. People care about now, thats why they call them current events. If Trump goes to Korea, who cares what Obama did when he ever went? Thats over with.

Because politics is all compare and contrast. Why is that so hard to figure out? How can you possibly have a political discussion for too long without doing it? It's kind of impossible. You can talk about current events and the here and now for a little bit, but you're going to eventually get around to it. If we talk about tax cuts, aren't we going to do a comparative analysis? If we talk about crime, same thing. It's naive thinking that it's not going to happen.

It really is sad how they cannot talk about trump at all without referencing Hilary or Obama.

You just don't like it because it points out the hypocrisy and exposes the left. Trump gets villified for doing the same things they did . I'd hate it too if I were anti Trump. Chump.

Because politics is all compare and contrast. Why is that so hard to figure out? How can you possibly have a political discussion for too long without doing it? It's kind of impossible. You can talk about current events and the here and now for a little bit, but you're going to eventually get around to it. If we talk about tax cuts, aren't we going to do a comparative analysis? If we talk about crime, same thing. It's naive thinking that it's not going to happen.

Fair enough.

I don’t see a way to win or solve the immigration problem. Trump had a quote recently. “If you’re really, really pathetically weak, the country’s going to be overrun with millions of people and, if you’re strong, then you don’t have any heart. That’s a tough dilemma. Perhaps I’d rather be strong.”

It’s a lose lose situation to try and balance.

I dont see a way to win or solve the immigration problem. Trump had a quote recently. If youre really, really pathetically weak, the countrys going to be overrun with millions of people and, if youre strong, then you dont have any heart. Thats a tough dilemma. Perhaps Id rather be strong.

Its a lose lose situation to try and balance.

South and Central America are now balls of Fire. Many countries are on the verge of being Africa west . Those people are going to look for an outlet. We are that outlet. At least they aren't Muslims.

Do you think these morons could draft an executive order without a spelling error?

I mean even during an election that he wasn't even in, we continue to hear about 57 states. But these morons consistently prove that they don't have the education of a 7th grader nor the ability to use spell check like a 5th Grader and the trumpeters are pissed when the representative of our own country makes us look like we're all retarded.

Do you think these morons could draft an executive order without a spelling error?

I mean even during an election that he wasn't even in, we continue to hear about 57 states. But these morons consistently prove that they don't have the education of a 7th grader nor the ability to use spell check like a 5th Grader and the trumpeters are pissed when the representative of our own country makes us look like we're all ###### retarded.

seek help rachel

Geebus Titan's, you're better than this. You know damn well that the hypocrisy of the democrats is exactly why they keep getting brought into conversations about Trump. If anyone is deflecting, it's you (and others) by not admitting Obama and Bill & Hillary were for the exact same thing Trump is. Only now it's convenient for you to "forget" and "not want to talk about it". There's video everywhere showing these buffoons saying the things they are now against.

Geebus Titan's, you're better than this. You know damn well that the hypocrisy of the democrats is exactly why they keep getting brought into conversations about Trump. If anyone is deflecting, it's you (and others) by not admitting Obama and Bill & Hillary were for the exact same thing Trump is. Only now it's convenient for you to "forget" and "not want to talk about it". There's video everywhere showing these buffoons saying the things they are now against.

Because they arent the exact same things as Trump.

Because...as has been explained the situations were different and context always shows that. Yet thatbis always left out by the Trump knob swabs.

Because they arent the exact same things as Trump.

Because...as has been explained the situations were different and context always shows that. Yet thatbis always left out by the Trump knob swabs.

Here is Snopes. They reference the bill but deflect by saying it was Republicans and not Democrats that passed it. I couldn't care less who passed it, it is the law.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/does-law-family-separation-detention-minors/

Again, there are many videos of Bill, Hillary and Obama saying the exact same things. Spin it any way you want, it's true.

Here is Snopes. They reference the bill but deflect by saying it was Republicans and not Democrats that passed it. I couldn't care less who passed it, it is the law.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/does-law-family-separation-detention-minors/

Again, there are many videos of Bill, Hillary and Obama saying the exact same things. Spin it any way you want, it's true.

How dare they point out the facts of the bill.

And no...they werent saying the exact same things...this again is a pathetic attempt to defend and deflect from Trump taking a poor position in the past few months.

Be better

Also, you should read all of your linknas it specifically says the bill referenced was not about separating children as the internet meme states (the one board Trump stains fell for and repeated over and over again)

Just wanted to point out that many, many children were seperated from their parents and kept in "widespread deplorable conditions" , according to Federal Judge Dolly Gee (appointed by Obama) in 2015. No one in Hollywood cared enough to tweet about it.

Just wanted to point out that many, many children were seperated from their parents and kept in "widespread deplorable conditions" , according to Federal Judge Dolly Yee (appointed by Obama) in 2015. No one in Hollywood cared enough to tweet about it.

Just wanted to point out for the 200th time you mean? Everyone knows that Trump was just using existing practices and this was happening before. Its been said and shown about 1000 times. Its the deadest of dead horses, its not a GOTCHA except to people who insist Trump made it up (no one here). The only thing anyone cares about in this topic is that he signed the order to end it. Not that it helps our immigration problem at all, but closing one door always opens another so we will deal with that as it comes.

Just wanted to point out for the 200th time you mean? Everyone knows that Trump was just using existing practices and this was happening before. Its been said and shown about 1000 times. Its the deadest of dead horses, its not a GOTCHA except to people who insist Trump made it up (no one here). The only thing anyone cares about in this topic is that he signed the order to end it. Not that it helps our immigration problem at all, but closing one door always opens another so we will deal with that as it comes.

There are a lot of Anti-Trump people that deny this ever happened before.

There are a lot of Anti-Trump people that deny this ever happened before.

The blinders have to be pretty thick for that.

I guess Melanie is visiting one of the detention centers in Texas today. Of course, it's not one of the centers with the young kids who were separated from their parents, but it's good to see the Dotard is letting her out of the WH again. #freemelanie

Trump was for family separation before he was against it - sad!

Nope. Now go smoke some more dope.

I guess Melanie is visiting one of the detention centers in Texas today. Of course, it's not one of the centers with the young kids who were separated from their parents, but it's good to see the Dotard is letting her out of the WH again. #freemelanie

I'll get things going. How dare she wear a $200 zillion dollar dress in front of these people. They have nothing and she shows up and slaps them in the face with her Ben Franklins!!!!.

Man, I could write for the lefties.

:lol:

Muh chirrens!

Muh cages!

Muh Her Turn!

This picture is relevant, that is Mobb Deep on the left

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/d40dd026fe54bd9d70f867057a74abe38bb78044c10b22a049d9d62883bd6be3.jpg

Obviously, the fundamental problem with the idea that somehow it's just whiny liberals that caused all of this is the fact that it was the folks on the right who finally had enough. Last time I checked, the Wall Street Journal wasn't exactly a Haven of liberal fun. Last time I checked, Lindsey Graham wasn't exactly pro Hillary. And every single first lady Republican or Democrat including Trump's own wife? The fact that we got six different stories from 6 different Trump people including Trump himself tells you that this is a lot like one of their first screw-ups, the travel ban that failed over and over again. He was just badly thought-out, poorly executed, poorly communicated, and finally had to be punted and redone.

Obviously, the fundamental problem with the idea that somehow it's just whiny liberals that caused all of this is the fact that it was the folks on the right who finally had enough. Last time I checked, the Wall Street Journal wasn't exactly a Haven of liberal fun. Last time I checked, Lindsey Graham wasn't exactly pro Hillary. And every single first lady Republican or Democrat including Trump's own wife? The fact that we got six different stories from 6 different Trump people including Trump himself tells you that this is a lot like one of their first screw-ups, the travel ban that failed over and over again. He was just badly thought-out, poorly executed, poorly communicated, and finally had to be punted and redone.

Damage done to Trump = ZERO. As long as the economy rolls along, he's gonna be hard to beat.

Damage done to Trump = ZERO. As long as the economy rolls along, he's gonna be hard to beat.

Is the economy rolling along right now. Seems to be very questionable at the moment with these tariffs.

I don't know if I'd say 0. Looks like the vulnerable areas of white women and evangelicos broke off over this issue. We'll see if there's a long-term effect.

Is the economy rolling along right now. Seems to be very questionable at the moment with these tariffs.

Well, my whole house generator won't get completed until August. that's the backlog. I was able to get a basement room wired because I knew the electrician. Otherwise I'd be waiting like I am now, trying to find a drywall to drywall that room. Yeah, we are doing quite well. I can' get a bar built because I can't find anyone that will do it reasonably. One company quoted $18000 for 1/2 of it. 12 sq feet of bartop. I need a damn recession.

I don't know if I'd say 0. Looks like the vulnerable areas of white women and evangelicos broke off over this issue. We'll see if there's a long-term effect.

Everyone has the attention span of 2 year olds. They will forget all about this, just like every other previous Trump outrage. 2 years form now, they will probably say it's all made up.

Well, my whole house generator won't get completed until August. that's the backlog. I was able to get a basement room wired because I knew the electrician. Otherwise I'd be waiting like I am now, trying to find a drywall to drywall that room. Yeah, we are doing quite well. I can' get a bar built because I can't find anyone that will do it reasonably. One company quoted $18000 for 1/2 of it. 12 sq feet of bartop. I need a damn recession.

What does any of that have to do with the economy going forward?

As far as the economy goes, should probably be another thread. But I was just talking to a geek about this last night. Seems like an engine that's running truly on nitrous. You can only do that so long.

Right now, people are leveraged on their cars. Carrying $30,000 loans just on their vehicle alone. People are working three jobs instead of one. Just to break even. That means, when the economy softens or inflation goes up, the idea of picking up a second or third job isn't available. There really aren't any jobs out there anymore. Because everybody's working multiple jobs.

The dow lost in 6 days with took 6 months to gain.

What benefit came from stock BuyBacks from the tax legislation has now dwindled. And individuals are figuring out that there really wasn't anything in it for them.

I'm seeing pretty significant inflation coming pretty damn soon. Like I'd be surprised if we get through the summer. And oils in a really funky place right now for a lot of different reasons.

For all the talk of swamp draining, it's really the banking swamp dwellers that are stuck with Trump. And the folks counting on employment. The tariffs can really screw that up.

So we'll see what happens. It won't surprise me too much to see Trump next turn his claws on his own pick for the Federal Reserve. Much like you did with his own pic for the FBI and the CIA. Once the FED starts doing things that are deemed unhelpful for the midterms, Katie Bar the Door.

What does any of that have to do with the economy going forward?

Businesses cannot find qualified workers to keep pace with the work. Both the electrician and an glass business owner were at my house last weekend and both said the same thing. If they qualify for the job, (yeah qualify), getting them to even understand that you shown up EVERYDAY at the same time and work EVERYDAY for the same # of hours is like pulling teeth.

Everyone has the attention span of 2 year olds. They will forget all about this, just like every other previous Trump outrage. 2 years form now, they will probably say it's all made up.

Well there's a lot of things that can happen. Bush jr. Was in the shitter until 9:11.

Trump really should have got more done before the midterms. Once you lose that House and Senate lock, you're screwed. Just ask bush in the second term. Or Obama.

Trump has announced infrastructure week about 17 different times. Then he and his administration managed to trip over their own dicks and it gets sidelined before it even begins. No way he's kicking that off before the summer break. And nothing else is going to happen between then and the midterms.

Businesses cannot find qualified workers to keep pace with the work.

Well thank God we locked down the border! LOL😉

Right now, people are leveraged on their cars. Carrying $30,000 loans just on their vehicle alone. People are working three jobs instead of one. Just to break even. That means, when the economy softens or inflation goes up, the idea of picking up a second or third job isn't available. There really aren't any jobs out there anymore. Because everybody's working multiple jobs.

Do you have a link for this?

Nope. Now go smoke some more dope.

I dont smoke dope, Hairlip.

Do you have a link for this?

Jesus Christ, is this your new thing? Educate yourself. Or don't play on the interwebs. That's what most of us do. If this is your only source of information, God help you. Or, alternatively pretend you have friends and talk to them.

I'm not doing a term paper for people who are going to ignore the anyway.