Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Draft Commentary: Rounds 11-16**

Okay, but the more times the defense claims the ball by turnover, the more times they have an opportunity to score. No?

Minor details :D

Just go BPA for me in the 16th please.....no kickers or def though...

Agreed. If this thing is being held up by me in any way this evening, give me BPA from either RB or WR.

Just go BPA for me in the 16th please.....no kickers or def though...

My advice would be to just put a couple of guys in this thread. No one is going to "steal" anybody's picks at this point. If anyone is going to be away for an extended period of time, a list within this commentary thread should work just fine.

My advice would be to just put a couple of guys in this thread. No one is going to "steal" anybody's picks at this point. If anyone is going to be away for an extended period of time, a list within this commentary thread should work just fine.

YOU have been stealing my picks since round three.....focker..... :wall:

Pmd my picks to fumble. Phone going to die. Seems I always come otc late in the day but before the timer shuts down

Color me stupid. For some reason, I was thinking that we ended after 15. LOL. I guess I should research my sleeper list again.

Color me stupid. For some reason, I was thinking that we ended after 15. LOL. I guess I should research my sleeper list again.

We used to do 15. Mike apparently changed it to 16 last year. You're not as stupid as you think you are. :doublethumbsup:

We used to do 15. Mike apparently changed it to 16 last year. You're not as stupid as you think you are. :doublethumbsup:

Sweet! Merely a senior moment! I'll blame my kids.

Matt's Eagles wants us to make a pick for him here.

I always leans towards a RB handcuff in these situations and he has Frank Gore. Should we pick Kendall Hunter or Brandon Jacobs? Thoughts?

SF RBs are going to be a roulette wheel this season. I'm guessing Hunter will get 20%, LaMichael James will get 15%, Jacobs 5% and Gore 60%.

I always leans towards a RB handcuff in these situations and he has Frank Gore. Should we pick Kendall Hunter or Brandon Jacobs? Thoughts?

Jermichael James??? :unsure:

:dunno: I know that wasn't any help at all.

Their ADP is very similar but I'd go Jacobs. IMO he was brought it soley to be the goalline/short-yardage back. And that role will only increase if Gore gets hurt and Hunter takes over between the 20's.

But it's pretty much a coin-flip.

Jacobs it is, then. It's a sensible pick given that he has Gore.

15.12 Rob Bironas - Ive always liked him :dunno:

16.01 Cardinals D/ST Patrick Peterson

thanks...

I was toying with taking him last round, but I got the sense that he was being actively passed over, so i took some time to do some research and felt that he did indeed have some upside making him worthy of a spot. So why not....

:D

I agree that the Moss pick is great here. I thought about taking him, but went RB (Rogers) instead. Had I decided a WR, it would have been Moss. In a "No Hassel" League, his sporatic great games will give you points. It may be every-other-week, but they will be great points!

Houston defense-should be pretty good this year, but does it really matter with the scoring in this league?

Bryant-just a focking kicker, no big deal! Would have prefered the Denver kicker just to be a "homer", but....it's just a kicker......it's only a kicker

Houston defense-should be pretty good this year, but does it really matter with the scoring in this league?

Bryant-just a focking kicker, no big deal! Would have prefered the Denver kicker just to be a "homer", but....it's just a kicker......it's only a kicker

I'm a Packerfan but I have adopted Mile high as my home stadium. I live in texas about 6 hours from Dallas or 6 from Denver. There is no question, even with the Billion dollar stadium, which crowd knows the game, and which crowd doesn't even realize what they've had for years.

JScott has to take a defense so give me WR Randall Cobb, GBP when my pick comes up. I think he has a great chance to shine in this high powered offense.

I would take James before Jacobs and Hunter....So James if he is available.

I would take James before Jacobs and Hunter....So James if he is available.

No problem. Will make the switch.

Guys, won't be able to check in this morning. Please give me the Buffalo Bills defense at 16.10 after Dan picks. I will start the Draft Analysis this afternoon. Thanks! :thumbsup:

my predraft for 16.11

1. Garrett Hartley

2. Mike Nugent

3. Nate Kaeding

4. Jerry Rice

thanks.