Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Islam crushed in just a little over three minutes

No matter how you feel about Bill Maher, he Nails it. And, ignore the weird written disclaimer in the beginning. Just proves anybody can post anything. But this is actually a pretty damn good video and less than 4 minutes. Worth remembering these things for your next bar debate or sissy slap Fest here.

https://youtu.be/fIvebS-fSWs

Bill Maher and Bill Burr seem to be the only two people on the planet who are slapping around the extremist Liberals.

I like the disclaimer. I loathe Bill Maher for bashing my religion. But here he is bashing the competition, its great.

And yes, for the slow, everything Maher said is correct, there is a difference, Islam is a disease, yadda yadda.

I like the disclaimer. I loathe Bill Maher for bashing my religion. But here he is bashing the competition, its great.

And yes, for the slow, everything Maher said is correct, there is a difference, Islam is a disease, yadda yadda.

Are you comparing Islam to Christianity again?

Are you comparing Islam to Christianity again?

Did you not see my disclaimer for the slow? It was expressly written because I knew youd wander by.

No, Im not. But it is a bit hypocritical to hate someone for bashing your religion, and cheer when he bashes someone elses. Thats my only point there.

Did you not see my disclaimer for the slow? It was expressly written because I knew youd wander by.

No, Im not. But it is a bit hypocritical to hate someone for bashing your religion, and cheer when he bashes someone elses. Thats my only point there.

Maher has said many, many times that fundamental Christians and fundamental Islam shouldn't be compared. One is annoying, the other is dangerous.

• Like 1

Maher has said many, many times that fundamental Christians and fundamental Islam shouldn't be compared. One is annoying, the other is dangerous.

I have zero problem with that statement.