Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

I support the right to own guns - have all the handguns and rifles you desire.. But you don't need an assault rifle anymore than you do a bazooka.

That is the exact style of weapon our founding fathers would intend for us to own if they were alive today.

• Like 1

That is the exact style of weapon our founding fathers would intend for us to own if they were alive today.

Sure they would

Sure they would

They would. You don't think Benjamin Franklin an inventor, could see the advancements that would be made in firearms when they were writing the Bill of Rights? You are such a fock boy.

• Like 1

A refugee in Sweden has been charged with knowingly passing HIV to two children he raped. Sweden, what have you done to yourself?

A refugee in Sweden has been charged with knowingly passing HIV to two children he raped. Sweden, what have you done to yourself?

Did that happen on a Friday by any chance?

Did that happen on a Friday by any chance?

Were you this worked up about 57 states?

Obama tried to push his agenda about the states multiplying? That bastard!!!^&%@#@%

So President Trump was making up an incident, or brain fart?

So President Trump was making up an incident, or brain fart?

Trump is trying to sell his muslims are bad/refugees are bad narrative. By making up a terror act that never took place, he was lying to further push that agenda. What was Obama trying to accomplish by saying there are 57 states? I'll hang up and listen. :music_guitarred:

Muslims and refugees are bad. That's not an agenda

Actually it is one...convincing the rubes that what yiu said is fact.

Muslims and refugees are bad. That's not an agenda

That religion is horrific. Anyone who bothers to look into it knows that.

Actually it is one...convincing the rubes that what yiu said is fact.

It's a fact that 38% of muslims condone violence and murder in the name of jihad and allah. That means 500 million of them think it's ok

Now go ahead and toss out westboro baptist

It's a fact that 38% of muslims condone violence and murder in the name of jihad and allah. That means 500 million of them think it's ok

Now go ahead and toss out westboro baptist

So your statement should read that maybe 38% are bad (but we also know how much you all think polls are inaccurate or untrustworthy too).

Terror attack in Sweden. Truck driven into crowd, 3 dead so far.

They got Syria law there yet? Not to far away. What is like 30% Muslim now? That gene pool is officially focked. Terrible because they had some of the most beautiful women on earth.

Ban trucks?

These additional three deaths take them to the 149th most dangerous country in the world. Scary stuff!

Still, that is 5 to many. 1 of those fockers is to many.

1 Muslim is too many? And this right here is more proof of what an idiot you are.

too*

There are some great Muslim heart surgeons here whose patients would disagree. hth

What has Sweden done to these people to deserve this? Opened their hearts to them, saved them from their own kind? I bet Sweden regrets helping them now. In related news, a migrant in France stabbed to death an American woman.

This right here is them winning

Exactly. It's like having a little bit of cancer.

No, thinking they are good people and letting them into our countries in masses is them winning. And you can thank the left for that.

Who's them? The refugees?

No, thinking they are good people and letting them into our countries in masses is them winning. And you can thank the left for that.

Many are good people.

Thinking they all suck and that one is too many is bigoted BS.

Many are good people.

Thinking they all suck and that one is too many is bigoted BS.

Well why don't you and your wife house a refugee and help one of them first hand? Practice what you preach or shut the fock up.

Here is a link right here if you want to get started: http://www.paih.org/host-a-refugee/

Who's them? The refugees?

Islamist have already set out their course of action to use fear from small scale incidents and politicians capitalizing on them as a destabilizing force for western societies. Keep the fear mongering going, it is exactly what they have set out to accomplish

Well why don't you and your wife house a refugee and help one of them first hand? Practice what you preach or shut the fock up.

Here is a link right here if you want to get started: http://www.paih.org/host-a-refugee/

Still the dumbest straw man out there. Along with...well why don't you volunteer to pay more taxes.

You made an idiotic and bigoted statement...just own it.

And no...I won't shut the Fock up...I will point out your idiocy when I see fit. Jackass

Islamist have already set out their course of action to use fear from small scale incidents and politicians capitalizing on them as a destabilizing force for western societies. Keep the fear mongering going, it is exactly what they have set out to accomplish

That and killing people. "Small scale". Tell that to the innocent dead people and their families. You're weak minded and your type gets people killed.

That and killing people. "Small scale". Tell that to the dead people and their families. You're weak minded and your type gets people killed.

:clap:

Still the dumbest straw man out there. Along with...well why don't you volunteer to pay more taxes.

You made an idiotic and bigoted statement...just own it.

And no...I won't shut the Fock up...I will point out your idiocy when I see fit. Jackass

I do small donations to my local community from time to time and I also help out at the animal shelter, isn't much, but hell it is something.

No you sit here and say they are all good people and you want to help, you, Newbie and all the other libtards, well why won't you step up to the plate and really help a refugee out first hand then? You have a completely able home, probably an extra room and you are there all day and can make sure on a daily basis they aren't building a bomb or taking flying lessons. Do it man, step up, show the world! Hell, maybe your wife can write it off on her taxes with some lingering Obama policies.

I do small donations to my local community from time to time and I also help out at the animal shelter, isn't much, but hell it is something.

No you sit here and say they are all good people and you want to help, you, Newbie and all the other libtards, well why won't you step up to the plate and really help a refugee out first hand then? You have a completely able home, probably an extra room and you are there all day and can make sure on a daily basis they aren't building a bomb or taking flying lessons. Do it man, step up, show the world! Hell, maybe your wife can write it off on her taxes with some lingering Obama policies.

Your first line has nothing to do with anything.

You claimed 1 muslim was too many.

That its wrong for anyone to think that they are good people.

Pure bigotry jackass...no amount of deflection and ignorance about me and my life will change that.

You're against abortion. So why don't you take in some of these unwanted babies that would be born to welfare recipients in the slums? That, or STFU.

Exactly. They want everyone else to do the work just so they can feel good about themselves. The shoflakes and Newbie's and the rest of the spice girls probably don't even make a donation to the churches and other religious groups that are actually doing the work for these refugees.