Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Feeling pretty womanly...

I'm sure women are lining up to be with someone who'd degrade themselves so. Google why you feel the need to do that. Freud would have a field day.

ask New Girl.

I suppose some chicks like the plain stuff. It takes all kinds. I'm not sure why it bothers you so much. I'm not at all concerned with your sex life. Yet you're obsessed with mine. Jealous, perhaps?

fock you kvnt. Scroll up and retrace the conversation. I took the first dig and totally ignored it. Even pretended to think it was about drinking. Four of you decided to point out that he was talking about sex ( no duh). So don't invite the conversation if you're going to act like a little pussie. In fact, you were one of the ass holes. ROFL. You grow the fock up and maybe I'll stop rubbing your face in your own stupidity.

Aww dont get all worked up yammy. You seem stressed? Havent had a woman shiit or piiss on you and then ran to a message board "bragging" about it in awhile or what?

HT made a comment and as usual you come in running your dumb mouth for no reason.

You get dumber every thread Lee Harvey.

Aww dont get all worked up yammy. You seem stressed? Havent had a woman shiit or piiss on you and then ran to a message board "bragging" about it in awhile or what?

HT made a comment and as usual you come in running your dumb mouth for no reason.

You get dumber every thread Lee Harvey.

lol. Yeah, I'm stressed. You've become such a whiny little pussie ever since Trump got elected and started doing such a horrible job. You're always on the defensive, not that you have a choice. It's never too late to switch over. You weren't so miserable when Obama was the president. You actually had a sense of humor and we're a whiny little phaggot. Come on. Make the switch.

Well the thread had potential till the same old bullsh!t...

Motherfock you guys... who gives a fock?!

It's amazing. Fockwad comes in every one and it's his usual act. He's tiringly stupid.

And it didn't even involve me this time...damn.

It's amazing. Fockwad comes in every one and it's his usual act. He's tiringly stupid.

are you crying, pussie? My God, do you sit when you pee? Like I said, when I tried ignoring filthy's dig and cover it up with a drinking response, you jumped into call me stupid for not getting it. Be careful what you ask for, phaggot. Especially if you're going to ball up in the fetal position and start bawling.

are you crying, pussie? My God, do you sit when you pee? Like I said, when I tried ignoring filthy's dig and cover it up with a drinking response, you jumped into call me stupid for not getting it. Be careful what you ask for, phaggot. Especially if you're going to ball up in the fetal position and start bawling.

No, that's not what happened. You started on Filthy with your message board trump comment. It was fine up until then.

No, that's not what happened. You started on Filthy with your message board trump comment. It was fine up until then.

Yep....fockstick is on a roll though. Im letting him just look dumber than usual. God forbid he look up the thread and see he started in on filthy for no reason.

Yep....fockstick is on a roll though. Im letting him just look dumber than usual. God forbid he look up the thread and see he started in on filthy for no reason.

But his d-bag pals won't dare call him out, even though it's obvious.

got it. I gave him a jab, he gave me a jab. I ignored his and have an answer about drinking alcohol. Then what did you do? What are you, filthy's bodyguard? Is he that weak? Face it, you started with me and then cried like a baby bevause I granted your wish an addresses Filthy for what he actually meant. I hope you learned a lesson from this. Keep your nose out of situations that are no concern of yours. Especially if you're going to get sore labia when I kick your ass.

But his d-bag pals won't dare call him out, even though it's obvious.

You did the same thing cyclone did. As did drobeski. You guys must really think filthy is a pussie. He was handling himself just fine. If you guys stop that ganging up mentality, maybe I wouldn't have to throw you all out of the ring. ROFL.

got it. I gave him a jab, he gave me a jab. I ignored his and have an answer about drinking alcohol. Then what did you do? What are you, filthy's bodyguard? Is he that weak? Face it, you started with me and then cried like a baby bevause I granted your wish an addresses Filthy for what he actually meant. I hope you learned a lesson from this. Keep your nose out of situations that are no concern of yours. Especially if you're going to get sore labia when I kick your ass.

Haha...i love the tough guy act. Wouldn't sweat a clown like you for 2 seconds. Youre all the same yamhead.

Youre getting embarassed again hump boy.

Haha...i love the tough guy act. Wouldn't sweat a clown like you for 2 seconds. Youre all the same yamhead.

Youre getting embarassed again hump boy.

that's what I thought. No response. All you have to do is scroll up and see where you got involved. Pussie. Now go lick your wounds. You just got destroyed.

that's what I thought. No response. All you have to do is scroll up and see where you got involved. Pussie. Now go lick your wounds. You just got destroyed.

Dude..everyone is clowning you. NOBODY is backing you.

You ran your dumb mouth, got called on it. But its cute you KEEP promoting how you "destroyed" anyone.

Good try.

You ran your dumb mouth, got called on it. But its cute you KEEP promoting how you "destroyed" anyone.

Good try.

He has issues. Narcissm being the most obvious, but there is more there.

Good try.

backing me? Lolol. Like you guys backed Filthy? I don't need backing. The 3 liberals here don't need help. Unlike you pussies. Had you not decided to jump in to back Filthy, in a situation where he needed no help, you wouldn't have hijacked your own thread. Dummy. Lol. You can't get out of your own way.

(Oh, I hope somebody comes in and backs me) LOLOLOLOL

backing me? Lolol. Like you guys backed Filthy? I don't need backing. The 3 liberals here don't need help. Unlike you pussies. Had you not decided to jump in to back Filthy, in a situation where he needed no help, you wouldn't have hijacked your own thread. Dummy. Lol. You can't get out of your own way.

(Oh, I hope somebody comes in and backs me) LOLOLOLOL

Dont worry. They wont.

Think most of the board would agree this board improves instantly if you werent here. Sorry yam head. Dems de facts.

Same garbage every thread.

Now..cmon poos bag...come up with another stellar dumbass response. Im waiting sweetheart

Dont worry. They wont.

Think most of the board would agree this board improves instantly if you werent here. Sorry yam head. Dems de facts.

Same garbage every thread.

Now..cmon poos bag...come up with another stellar dumbass response. Im waiting sweetheart

Why don't you actually make a post that fits the thread topic? Since you were stupid enough to ruin your own thread. LOL come on idiot, see if you can right the ship.

I honestly think if we ever had a geek meet these clowns would start arguing, pushing each other, faux punching, wrestling, fondling, biting, kissing, and finally would just start focking each other in the ass.

I honestly think if we ever had a geek meet these clowns would start arguing, pushing each other, faux punching, wrestling, fondling, biting, kissing, and finally would just start focking each other in the ass.

Nah...not at all. Actually I'm guessing me and newbie in person would get along fabulously. Here he's an insufferable dbag....outside here he's probably just a regular dbag. :)

So we'd just cut straight to the ass focking.

No kidding - more like a lazy man's excuse for exercise.

or competitive, challenging and fun.

Oh my god you people are awful. Every thread. Get a life

:thumbsup:

Amazing that a handful of posters have absolutely ruined this bored

fock you kvnt. Scroll up and retrace the conversation. I took the first dig and totally ignored it. Even pretended to think it was about drinking. Four of you decided to point out that he was talking about sex ( no duh). So don't invite the conversation if you're going to act like a little pussie. In fact, you were one of the ass holes. ROFL. You grow the fock up and maybe I'll stop rubbing your face in your own stupidity.

No, you actually started by trying to bring Trump into the thread. Retard.

Went to the women's restroom today. Hey, I "felt" bitchy and who is going to tell me I can't?

Well, they don't have tampons in the men's room. :dunno:

No, you actually started by trying to bring Trump into the thread. Retard.

I know. And then Filthy got a jab in himself. And that was it. Until the Trump posse decided they wanted to keep things going. If they want to play, I'm always game. Hth

I know. And then Filthy got a jab in himself. And that was it. Until the Trump posse decided they wanted to keep things going. If they want to play, I'm always game. Hth

Ok. I get the back and forth but to say you ignored the first dig is an alternative fact. ;)

Ok. I get the back and forth but to say you ignored the first dig is an alternative fact. ;)

I did. I actually pretended that it wasn't a dig at all and pretended he was talking about alcohol. I'm quite sly that way. :music_guitarred:

I did. I actually pretended that it wasn't a dig at all and pretended he was talking about alcohol. I'm quite sly that way. :music_guitarred:

Btw, you worried your skin tone will be on the Crayola color chopping block? You are near Easton, right?

Newbie in every thread:

Trump sucks!

I get more possay than you!

You're an idiot, dumbest poster on the bored!

I'll kick your arse!

Rinse, repeat....

Geez what a sad, little life...

Newbie in every thread:

Trump sucks!

I get more possay than you!

You're an idiot, dumbest poster on the bored!

I'll kick your arse!

Rinse, repeat....

Geez what a sad, little life...

I've never told anyone I'll kick their ass. Otherwise, you're pretty close. :banana: