Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Any gamers here?

I rarely have time to play video games...I still have a PS3. Anyway...been staying up late and just went through the Uncharted series....holy crap is that good.

Any of you recommend anything similar to that in gameplay and quality?

Tomb raider?

I can't recommend anything but my PS4 came with that Uncharted series. I started playing the first one and just put it down after a bit. I had too much trouble shooting accurately. I died 50 times at the same spot and said fock it. It's worth finishing though?

They do have a new(er) Uncharted 4. Did you play that yet?

I can't recommend anything but my PS4 came with that Uncharted series. I started playing the first one and just put it down after a bit. I had too much trouble shooting accurately. I died 50 times at the same spot and said fock it. It's worth finishing though?

They do have a new(er) Uncharted 4. Did you play that yet?

I think it's just on the PS4.

Yeah I thought it was good. But I like that storyline....(I'm not a Halo or sci fi space shooter guy). Played all the COD games..burnt out on those. Looking at Red Dead Redemtpiton? I dunno.

I dont have the twitch fast reflexes these young kids have. I like world of tanks, doom, nhl, etc

Are you going to get a ps4 or just stick with the PS3?

Since I don't play much...probably stick with the 3.....unless I get the PSVR down the road.

Honestly I can't remember many games from the PS3. If you planned on getting the PS4 I could help. I plan on getting the PlayStation VR sometime soon cause they've got a ghostbuster game coming out for it that I wanna play. I also plan on getting the Nintendo switch cause of the Zelda game they just came out for it. If you plan on getting a PS4 let me know and I can give you some suggestions. Though I do recommend getting it cause of all the streaming options, the price of a used one from GameStop is really good, the graphics are pretty good too, and the games they have are good.

I might get the PlayStation VR because I don't currently have the PlayStation VR

:lol:

You could try Bioshock, fallout 3, and borderlands 1&2. Those are available for the PS3

I'm considering becoming one again.

Trying to decide if I want to go console, which would be PS4, or just buy a badass gaming pc.

First would probably be cheaper obviously.

I dont have the twitch fast reflexes these young kids have.

Yes, you actually do.

You just need to play more often on the games you want to accel at. (online, obviously)

COD Modern Warfare Revisited is my current favorite. PS4

1.75 kd ratio on free for all, 1.42 kd ratio overall

Suxbnu_1

add me :banana:

Honestly I can't remember many games from the PS3. If you planned on getting the PS4 I could help. I plan on getting the PlayStation VR sometime soon cause they've got a ghostbuster game coming out for it that I wanna play. I also plan on getting the Nintendo switch cause of the Zelda game they just came out for it. If you plan on getting a PS4 let me know and I can give you some suggestions. Though I do recommend getting it cause of all the streaming options, the price of a used one from GameStop is really good, the graphics are pretty good too, and the games they have are good.

Fuckin Zelda...I bought the Cube just to play Zelda back in the day. I loved me some Zelda :doublethumbsup:

i5 4690k, GTX 1060 (6gb), 16gb RAM

Ain't the best rig ever built, but easily plays AAA games on ultra with 1080p 60hz monitor. Dream to upgrade to a 27" 2k monitor 144hz when prices fall (currently $550ish good brand). But I wonder what kind of FPS my graphic card will get at medium settings at that resolution?

For the record I mostly play Battlefield 1 and kill my enemies by the bushel. :mad:

Fuckin Zelda...I bought the Cube just to play Zelda back in the day. I loved me some Zelda :doublethumbsup:

That's why I want to buy the Nintendo switch. Cause of the Zelda game lol. The new one is an "open world" Zelda game. So it's like how those MMORPGs are where you can explore the entire world and do different things instead of following the script like you normally have to do in all the other Zelda games. Hell they haven't even found all of the weapons in the game yet.

And fall out new vegas was a pretty good game. I remember playing that constantly. Add me on PS network. Fierce__Shot it has two _ in the middle

That's why I want to buy the Nintendo switch. Cause of the Zelda game lol. The new one is an "open world" Zelda game. So it's like how those MMORPGs are where you can explore the entire world and do different things instead of following the script like you normally have to do in all the other Zelda games. Hell they haven't even found all of the weapons in the game yet.

And fall out new vegas was a pretty good game. I remember playing that constantly. Add me on PS network. Fierce__Shot it has two _ in the middle

That's too complicated. How abouts you add me instead. :D

That's too complicated. How abouts you add me instead. :D

Lol seems pretty simple but yea I'll add you when I get on PSN tomorrow. Would do it tonight but I'm actually chilling in my bedroom watching Netflix on my Xbox one so I don't feel like going all the way into my living room tonight

I spent way too much time playing Battlefield 1942 then Battlefield Bad Company 2 to ever pick up gaming again. Seriously addicting.

That was Black Ops 2 for me. Me and my buddies would spend every Friday and Saturday night just playing online with each other all night long

Get an Xbox One, get Battlefield 1, Fallout 4, ESO and you should be good to go. Call of Duty games are garbage now.

You could try Bioshock, fallout 3, and borderlands 1&2. Those are available for the PS3

I can't recommend Borderlands 2 enough. I actually quit playing altogether. I played a shlt ton growing up and before I got married. I played a lot of Destiny. But at this point it's more a waste of time. I still really enjoyed playing (quit half way through Fallout 4, really cool game). To really enjoy playing though, I need to play for hours. There isn't much that can be accomplished in 1 hour of play. So I figured there were better things to do.

A large part is my obsession with football. I spend a lot of time reading about football so that is where I choose to spend a lot of my free time.

Since I don't play much...probably stick with the 3.....unless I get the PSVR down the road.

Probably no reason to get a ps4. They will have something new coming out relatively soon. I think xbox will have their new system out for holidays 2017?

Get an Xbox One, get Battlefield 1, Fallout 4, ESO and you should be good to go. Call of Duty games are garbage now.

Eso PC was such a clusterfock.

• Like 1

I play Overwatch and Rocket League on Xbox One. That's the extent of my current video gaming

I can't recommend Borderlands 2 enough. I actually quit playing altogether. I played a shlt ton growing up and before I got married. I played a lot of Destiny. But at this point it's more a waste of time. I still really enjoyed playing (quit half way through Fallout 4, really cool game). To really enjoy playing though, I need to play for hours. There isn't much that can be accomplished in 1 hour of play. So I figured there were better things to do.

A large part is my obsession with football. I spend a lot of time reading about football so that is where I choose to spend a lot of my free time.

Played destiny quite a bit too. You know they are coming out with destiny 2 this year don't you? Not just a new expansion pack for the old destiny. A brand new game. So...I'm gonna have to buy it

Kinda burnt out on the COD type games.

You guys have a lean on tomb raider, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, or Max Payne?

Like those storyline type games. I'm girly like that.

You guys have a lean on tomb raider, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, or Max Payne?

I was going to suggest RDR if you don't already have it. :thumbsup: Plenty there to keep you busy until the VR comes out.

I never played Red Dead but most people say it was a great game. I think they're in process of developing Red Dead II.

I never played Red Dead but most people say it was a great game. I think they're in process of developing Red Dead II.

It's one of my all time favorites. Red Dead Revolver was the first of the series. That was on PS2, IIRC. Then Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 and the 3rd installment should drop this fall. :wub:

I do MLB the show and the fallout series. Those are the only 2 games I play anymore.

I used to play the NCAA football games and Tiger Woods golf, but EA stopped making NCAA football, and I got bored with Tiger Woods golf. So now I'm down to just Fallout and MLB.

I lean Fallout. Dammit :angry: pay attention!

Played destiny quite a bit too. You know they are coming out with destiny 2 this year don't you? Not just a new expansion pack for the old destiny. A brand new game. So...I'm gonna have to buy it

Yeah I know. I will want the game, but I had to stop playing the 1st one since you really can't get anything done in 1 hour.

Also, I may be getting back into video games if I go to Penn to work. Will not have much else to do

I lean Fallout. Dammit :angry: pay attention!

God dammit beer....

Isnt Fallout a war pew pew game?

I read where they were in development of the PlayStation 5 currently. However, they are unsure if when we will see it. They said it could be as early as this falls E3 convention. I know they've developed something for the PS4 that allows them to upgrade the functionality of it called the PS4 Pro. Allows for HDR and 4K definition gameplay. But I still would be be wanting the PS5.

There's a couple games that I'm waiting to come out this year.

Destiny 2

Days Gone

The new God of War

Crash Bandicoot (they are remaking it for PlayStation and I can't wait to hop on the nostalgia train with it)

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Prey

South Park : Fractured But Whole

I saw they have a new Lord of the Rings game coming out called Middle Earth: Shadow of War. I've never played those games but reading the summary of it it sounds good. But I would need other people's opinions on who've played the first one

God dammit beer....

Isnt Fallout a war pew pew game?

No it's like a post apocalyptic game. Basically the world has been nuked and this is the "fall out" from that. There's other settlements, mutants, radioactive creatures, etc that you have to fight and what not. I was skeptical at first but I played fallout 3 and it was pretty dam good. Though I beat the game and couldn't do much else besides side missions anymore so I stopped playing it

Anyone played The Last of Us?

Yes, It's one of the best games ever made. If you liked uncharted (I freaking love it) you will like last of us.

Hmm PS3, you can still play grand theft auto 5 on that and it's absolutely awesome. Also Infamous is a great one too.