NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Fox News tweeted that he was seeking immunity, which corroborates WSJ claim in their article.

Gonna be tough for the WH to claim WSJ was fake news when Fox says the same thing. They have been Trump's go to news source for point of references.

Personally, I'm skeptical of just what Flynn is going to say. I think it'll be relatively meaningless towards the big boys. But, who knows.

"When you are given immunity, that means that you've probably committed a crime."

-Mike Flynn, September 2016

"When you are given immunity, that means that you've probably committed a crime."

a very bad day for the White House.

Flynn worked a lot longer for Obama than he did for Trump.

Flynn worked a lot longer for Obama than he did for Trump.

Maybe he'll testify about collusion between Obama and the Russians. I'm not that worried about that. ;)

Maybe he'll testify about collusion between Obama and the Russians. I'm not that worried about that. ;)

You never know where an investigation will lead. They found out about Hillary's illegal private server while investigating the Benghazi terrorist attack.

You never know where an investigation will lead. They found out about Hillary's illegal private server while investigating the Benghazi terrorist attack.

well at least you have that sliver of hope to keep you going.

RP trying to paint this as bad for Obama. Damn man...give it up.

lol. He's so pathetic it's laughable. I enjoy just playing along.

Flynn has an ax to grind, and I don't think it's with President Trump.

I haven't been here much since Latin guy but who let in all the right wing nutters? Wait, it's the same two guys isn't it. This could have been a good thread. :mad:

Yeah, CNN seems to enjoy playing this clip. They're doing a bit of a Snoopy Dance tonight.

I guess I don't blame them after all the BS that TrumpCo has put them through.

They don't grant immunity just because you ask, you have to have someone else's (bigger)

scalp to give them. So, the decision to grant Immunity itself (yes or no) will be telling unto itself.

Like it or not, you can't just piss off, insult, shut out and disregard The Press - without them sniping back

when the opportunity presents itself.

Twitter has its limitations.

Putin Is laughing His ass off!

Putin has too many problems of his own to laugh his ass off. The only thing he has going for him is that the current US administration has not been critical of his handling of the Russian protesters.

Putin has to be hating Trump right now. He can't be happy with the fracking being ramped up and the loosening of coal restrictions in the U.S.

a very bad day for the White House.

What's a "good day" for this WH? Trump puts down the Twitter machine and goes golfing?

What's a "good day" for this WH? Trump puts down the Twitter machine and goes golfing?

When the February economic report came out and revealed that Trump didn't do anything to screw up Obama's momentum.

Former national security adviser tells FBI, the House and Senate intelligence committees he’s willing to be interviewed in exchange for deal, officials say

:lol: #fakenews :lol: You people will believe anything.

WASHINGTON—Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to :doh: officials with knowledge of the matter. :doh:

You morons know I've been hitting this very thing in all of your crappy links yet here it is again. It really is sad what trust worthy sheep you all are. Sad and pathetic.

Former national security adviser tells FBI, the House and Senate intelligence committees he’s willing to be interviewed in exchange for deal, officials say

WASHINGTON—Mike Flynn, President [/size]Donald Trump[/size]’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to :doh:[/size] [/size] [/size]officials with knowledge of the matter. :doh:

You morons know I've been hitting this very thing in all of your crappy links yet here it is again. It really is sad what trust worthy sheep you all are. Sad and pathetic.

I'm not picking up what you are putting down.

So does Denzil play Obama in the film?

Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

The official said that after the list of documents related to the probe into Russian interference in the U.S. election was created in early January, he hand-carried it to the committee members. The numbers themselves were not classified, said the official.

The purpose, said the official, was to make it harder to bury the information, "to share it with those on the Hill who could lawfully see the documents," and to make sure it could reside in an Intelligence committee safe, "not just at Langley [CIA hq]."

http://www.nbcnews.com/card/obama-officials-made-list-secret-russia-probe-documents-protect-them-n741116

Former national security adviser tells FBI, the House and Senate intelligence committees hes willing to be interviewed in exchange for deal, officials say

Fake? You claiming he didn't ask for immunity?

WASHINGTONMike Flynn, President Donald Trumps former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaigns potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to :doh: officials with knowledge of the matter. :doh:

You get dumber by the minute.

He did...in fact...try to get immunity.

This isn't fake news.

Unless you think the committees and Flynn's own lawyer are making it up.

I'm not picking up what you are putting down.

He is claiming those sources were fake news and he didn't ask for immunity.

He is an idiot.

He is claiming those sources were fake news and he didn't ask for immunity.

He is an idiot.

Focking A right I'm saying that. I'm still looking for the part where Flynn asked for immunity. Assurance from unfair prosecution does not = immunity.

BTW - I WANT him to testify I believe it's not going to go the way you hope with your muh-Russia idiotic story.

Focking A right I'm saying that. I'm still looking for the part where Flynn asked for immunity. Assurance from unfair prosecution does not = immunity.

BTW - I WANT him to testify I believe it's not going to go the way you hope with your muh-Russia idiotic story.

shocking. Your head is buried in the sand with the rest of the Trumpettes.

Idiotic sorry...yeah he was fired because it was fake news right?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/847851033653129216?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Schiff lying that he asked for immunity?

Not even Flynn's lawyer is denying it or claiming he is lying.

But a Cdub from the internet knows. :lol:

Idiotic sorry...yeah he was fired because it was fake news right?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/847851033653129216?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Schiff lying that he asked for immunity?

Not even Flynn's lawyer is denying it or claiming he is lying.

But a Cdub from the internet knows. :lol:

Maybe he did maybe he didn't I just don't believe the anonymous sources you keep trowing out as fact. BTW - look at the words you choose to use "Not even Flynn's lawyer is denying it." which also means he's not saying it's true either.

Maybe he did maybe he didn't I just don't believe the anonymous sources you keep trowing out as fact. BTW - look at the words you choose to use "Not even Flynn's lawyer is denying it." which also means he's not saying it's true either.

Schiff isn't an anonymous source. There is no maybe. It happened. It's not even disputed by anyone I've seen until you.

Schiff isn't an anonymous source.

No but he sure is biased. A couple weeks ago he said more than circumstantial evidence indicates collusion; yesterday.........and the backpeddling begins.

The House Intelligence committee's top Democrat said Sunday that it is "too early to say whether there was collusion between the Trump team and Russia" in an apparent moderation of his past claims on the subject.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/schiff-too-early-to-say-anything-definitively-about-trump-team-russia-collusion/article/2007495

• Like 1

No but he sure is biased. A couple weeks ago he said more than circumstantial evidence indicates collusion; yesterday.........and the backpeddling begins.

The House Intelligence committee's top Democrat said Sunday that it is "too early to say whether there was collusion between the Trump team and Russia" in an apparent moderation of his past claims on the subject.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/schiff-too-early-to-say-anything-definitively-about-trump-team-russia-collusion/article/2007495

Lol. Looks like somebody got spooked when he saw what Nunes saw.

In this case it does... There is no assurance besides immunity. I heard the lawyer in an interview.

Why don't you post his actual quote?

"I don't think we can say anything definitively at this point," Schiff said on CNN's State of the Union when asked about potential collusion. "We are still at the very early stage of the investigation."

"The only thing I can say is that it would be irresponsible for us not to get to the bottom of this," he said.

Why don't you post his actual quote?

Well, we were told by this partisan hack that there's more than circumstantial evidence to collusion and now he's back peddling like someone trying to cover Antonio Brown.

Well, we were told by this partisan hack that there's more than circumstantial evidence to collusion and now he's back peddling like someone trying to cover Antonio Brown.

So you admit you were wrong about what he actually said vs what I posted as his real quote?

Partisan hack? You are talking about Nunes right?

He has not backpeddaled anything...read what he said...vs. your claim of what he said. I know you won't see the difference because your head is too far up Trump's ass.