Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Macaulay Culkin is back.

Angry Video Game Nerd is pretty awesome. been watching him for 10 years

Out of curiosity I google machined it:

As an adult actor, he's appeared in several television shows and independent film projects. Having earned most of his fortune as a child, Macaulay Culkin's net worth as of March 2017 is estimated at $15 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.

I wonder if he ever regrets not marrying Mila Kunis?

Story is she left him in a poor way and has really apologized about how she went about it

Story is she left him in a poor way and has really apologized about how she went about it

I realized this only after I posted the question. Deleted it, but then you caught me. ;)

Hes a pretty normal well adjusted dude for a child star of his magnitude.

I like him for the fact he simply lives like a young millionaire should. He literally just does whatever he wants when he wants. Doesn't care about staying relevant. Drop everything and move to Paris? Sure why not

He seems to be doing really well.

Considering his childhood, he's lucky.

Even if everyone was nice and never made fun of him, it has to get old. You know every single person he meets mentions Home Alone. I don't know how he doesn't punch at least one person a day for doing the aftershave scream.

I've thought about this before. If you ever meet a celebrity, don't ask or say anything that they will have heard a million times before. It just makes you look like a dumbass.

Even if everyone was nice and never made fun of him, it has to get old. You know every single person he meets mentions Home Alone. I don't know how he doesn't punch at least one person a day for doing the aftershave scream.

I've thought about this before. If you ever meet a celebrity, don't ask or say anything that they will have heard a million times before. It just makes you look like a dumbass.

What is MikeFFT really like?

Culkin is probably a well-adjusted person that doesn't take offense to any of it and just goes with the flow.

Culkin is probably a well-adjusted person that doesn't take offense to any of it and just goes with the flow.

Sure. But after 25 years of people calling you a filthy animal or asking you if you really like cheese pizza, kicking someone's ass would be completely understandable.

I've never seen Home Alone and never wanted to.

However, I have seen Party Monster about 8 times.

True story about a murder by gay club kids in NYC.

Seth Green = Good

Macaulay Culkin = Not Good