Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Michelle Wolfe Cancelled

I'm actually surprised one of the Koresh Brothers Here hasn't gotten on the story yet. But Fox probably hasn't had their morning coffee to tell them what to think yet.

Michelle wolf was the alleged comedian who spoke at the last Correspondents Dinner.

On top of being just plainly unfunny, she is a voice like nails on a chalkboard. I didn't understand the Hub back then but I totally understand the cancellation now.

She can go back to Seth Meyers I guess now. Meyer has become such a smarmy terrified of offending anybody vaginal discharge of a human SJW that he is just completely unfunny as well. Not to mention just a huge coward.

Glad she's gone. But in this day and age? The fact that she was cut despite being a libruhl woman tells you just how unfunny she was.

It's be like shutting down a fried chicken joint in Harlem.

She looks like carrot top and fozzy bears love child.

• Like 1

She looks like carrot top and fozzy bears love child.

Truth.

With a voice like Patty Griffith and Edith Bunker.

I'm actually surprised one of the Koresh Brothers Here hasn't gotten on the story yet. But Fox probably hasn't had their morning coffee to tell them what to think yet.

God you're fockin bizarre..you backwoods stink water hillbilly. :)

This is so awesome. Couldn't have happened to a bigger POS.

However, this now means she's a great candidate to be the next head and/or face of the DNC, right? At least for the next week or so.