Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Observation

So my kids high school soccer team is playing at some addidas national showcase in strongsville ohio. I look around...taking in the local milfs etc. I notice all the knee braces...every team has at least 3 kids with big ortho knee braces.

Just an observation...

This thread would be more popular if you would have titled it.....

Observation.....BRACE YOURSELF!

Or simply "taking in the local milfs etc."

Did they get the yellow or red cards for faking?

I ran into the butterface MILF mom I always wanted to bang today again at Home Depot. She was at every game I coached her daughter in at the softball games for six years.

Me: Hey darlin. What's the haps? Butterface: Heard your on the market. I always thought kind of you. Drink? Me: You bet. Not today though.

She looks similar to the bad villan girl in that Michael Douglas/Sharon Stone movie where Stone showed her twat crossing her legs during integrating. She's cute and has a stripper body.....but banging that needs lights off.

I'll hit it soon.

I ran into the butterface MILF mom I always wanted to bang today again at Home Depot. She was at every game I coached her daughter in at the softball games for six years.

Me: Hey darlin. What's the haps? Butterface: Heard your on the market. I always thought kind of you. Drink? Me: You bet. Not today though.

She looks similar to the bad villan girl in that Michael Douglas/Sharon Stone movie where Stone showed her twat crossing her legs during integrating. She's cute and has a stripper body.....but banging that needs lights off.

I hope you didnt seriously say whats the haps?

I hope you didnt seriously say whats the haps?

You are southern thru and thru. I know it's a farm slang. But it goes.

Had a guy recently ask what's the best pick up line you have. Me: I was a lawyer. I hated my wife. My family asked to many questions. I live in the Deep South. I'm a Titans fan. I moved to fawking China to teach young kids to learn Ingrsh and marry a battery powwow😑

• Like 1

I'll hit it soon.

You know what happened to the Bunny, right? 🐇👻😵

Well... lets see what we have on hand...

Is webbed feet a deal breaker for you?

Is the web footer male or female?