Sign in to follow this  
NYFG

Who's rolling with Jordan Reed tonight against the Vikes ?

Looks like a juicy enough matchup against a soft Vikings defense..He came down to earth a little last week, but the Vikings could be a redemption game..Im thinking of starting him over Antonio Gates this week..Anyone else going to roll with him tonight ?

• Like 1

Looks like a juicy enough matchup against a soft Vikings defense..He came down to earth a little last week, but the Vikings could be a redemption game..Im thinking of starting him over Antonio Gates this week..Anyone else going to roll with him tonight ?

I have the same dilemma as you my friend. I have been going back and forth about this. I think Gates has looked slow the last few weeks and is killing me big time. This is the first time since week one when I have had a player play on Thursday night. I am not a huge fan of Thursday night game's but I am hoping for the best from Reed. Hopefully he can get me off to a great start.

Would any of you start him over Alshon Jeffery or Andre Ellington?

Would any of you start him over Alshon Jeffery or Andre Ellington?

Not Ellington.. maybe Jeffery but it's close as the lions game could be a shootout.

He's filling in for me for Jordan Cameron this week & possibly the rest of the season.

Campbell is killing Cameron's value lately.

Probably roll with him over Wright.

That's my decision as well.

Wash on the road on a short week vs TB at home vs Miami? The Vikes and Fins are #2 and #3 in FF pts allowed to TE.

He's filling in for me for Jordan Cameron this week & possibly the rest of the season.

Campbell is killing Cameron's value lately.

Same here...Hoyer went down and took Cameron's value with him.

I wish we could use a TE in our flex spot... Reed is currently backing up Coppertone and no one will give me anything decent in a trade for him.

I am tempted to start him against the Vikings after watching what Witten did to them last week. The dilema is that I would be sitting that same Witten who is going to be involved in an absolute shoot out with the Saints.

I'm the only one that wouldn't start him , the matchup is to easy for the skins he won't be needed. 4 catches 49 yards

Starting him over Witten. Can't pass up the matchup. While there's a good chance the Cowboys game will be a shootout, Saints are top 5 vs TE and playing at home after a brutal loss.

why would you not start reed? dumb question

Because he hasnt done a focking thing in what seems like months now. Another useless Shanahan focknut.

I am starting R.Jennings in the flex over Reed right now, talk me out of it. I think the vikes play ball control with one of the worst run stopping teams in the league and Reed may not see more than 5 targets. I know giants d is good against the run so that is a chance I am willing to take just by the number of touches he will get. What you say?

Because he hasnt done a focking thing in what seems like months now. Another useless Shanahan focknut.

Was this sarcasm? Last 3 weeks:

4/37, 1/18

8/90

9/134/1

I had him in and got nervous because I have been burned too often on Thursday night matchups even when they look great. Going to go with Witten against the Saints. If I miss out on a big night from Reed so be it.

Was this sarcasm? Last 3 weeks:

4/37, 1/18

8/90

9/134/1

Sounds to me like Road Lizard doesn't really know anything about football.