Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Coincidences pt 2

Found out that my BILs niece got killed in a car wreck this morning. 24 years old. Beautiful girl. She was part of the extended family. Was there with us every thanksgiving and Christmas. Went swimming tons with her when I was younger. She was apparently named after my BILs brother who died in a car wreck. And today is exactly 6 months from when doctors gave my BIL 6 months to live. So instead of him dying it was her. Hes devastated right now. She was on her way home from working at the beach and apparently fell asleep at the wheel, ran off the road, and crashed into a tree. Parents got the call at 4 am to let them know she died. If yall have kids make sure they understand to pull over if they start getting sleepy while driving. Cause its too dam dangerous to keep going

:(

so sorry to hear that

I've actually been soooooo sleepy that as I'm speeding down a freeway in the middle of the night after driving for 10 hours, I could hear myself saying... "It'll be OK, just curl up for a couple minutes" :shocking:

Found out that my BILs niece got killed in a car wreck this morning. 24 years old. Beautiful girl. She was part of the extended family. Was there with us every thanksgiving and Christmas. Went swimming tons with her when I was younger. She was apparently named after my BILs brother who died in a car wreck. And today is exactly 6 months from when doctors gave my BIL 6 months to live. So instead of him dying it was her. Hes devastated right now. She was on her way home from working at the beach and apparently fell asleep at the wheel, ran off the road, and crashed into a tree. Parents got the call at 4 am to let them know she died. If yall have kids make sure they understand to pull over if they start getting sleepy while driving. Cause its too dam dangerous to keep going

:(

I've actually been soooooo sleepy that as I'm speeding down a freeway in the middle of the night after driving for 10 hours, I could hear myself saying... "It'll be OK, just curl up for a couple minutes" :shocking:

I once zoned out while driving and snapped out a state later. A STATE. Driving from michigan to ga on 75 i missed Tennessee. Sounds absurd. I have made that trip probably 200 times between both ways. Never had it happen before or again
  • Like 1

I once zoned out while driving and snapped out a state later. A STATE. Driving from michigan to ga on 75 i missed Tennessee. Sounds absurd. I have made that trip probably 200 times between both ways. Never had it happen before or again

Ive driven the 200 mile trip from Memphis to Nashville and Vice versa at least 1000 times I bet.

Once, I was driving from Florida to Memphis. All of a sudden, there I was, in Memphis. Have no recollection whatsoever of the 3.5 hours from Nashville. Guess I just went on autopilot.

I used to take yellow jackets for that drive. Not a good idea, but focking worked (this was in the ephedra era).

I used to take yellow jackets for that drive. Not a good idea, but focking worked (this was in the ephedra era).

The ephedra in early to mid 90s was awesome.

The ephedra in early to mid 90s was awesome.

I hated it. Seriously thought I might die one time. Heart was trying to jump out my throat.

I worked a 36 hour shift once and while driving home I KNOW I dozed of at least three times. Was incredibly stoopid. Knew it was happening should of pulled over. On LIE (495//Long Island Expresseay in Queens probably would of gottten arrested

Wow, I've done it as well, but sheesh man, not for a whole state. :shocking:

She got off work at the beach at let's say 3 am? What was she doing?

The lifeguard??

Wow, I've done it as well, but sheesh man, not for a whole state. :shocking:

right? It freaked me out for sure.
  • Like 1

Some sorta bar on the beach maybe?

I dont know Im guessing she works at a bar. I didnt really ask what her job was since there were more important things than that

Heading to the funeral home later today. Guess the wreck happened at 1:45ish. God I cant imagine having to do that as a parent. With my grandpa, at least we knew he would be dying so we already had plans made. 24 year old girl dying suddenly is horrible and the parents have to go through buying a casket, resting place, tomb stone, etc.

http://m.wmbfnews.com/story/38831930/one-killed-in-single-vehicle-crash-on-secondary-31-in-horry-county

Very sad. That being said, I don't think she fell asleep at the wheel.

Very sad. That being said, I don't think she fell asleep at the wheel.

Maybe. Maybe not. Not sure. I dont believe the toxicology report said any illegal drugs or alcohol were in her system doubt it was that. Who knows. No one except God does since no one was around when it happened

Maybe. Maybe not. Not sure. I dont believe the toxicology report said any illegal drugs or alcohol were in her system doubt it was that. Who knows. No one except God does since no one was around when it happened

At this point it doesn't really matter. Again I'm sorry for your and your family's loss

At this point it doesn't really matter. Again I'm sorry for your and your family's loss

Thanks and yea youre right. Some people are just natural d1cks

I think if she was texting it does matter. Young people have to stop doing it, it's gotten out of hand. Again, it's very sad and RIP, but an example of what can happen is a great deterrent

I think if she was texting it does matter. Young people have to stop doing it, it's gotten out of hand. Again, it's very sad and RIP, but an example of what can happen is a great deterrent

They ruled that out already. Her phone was in her purse which was zipped up

So yesterday my cousins grandma died. Me and him used to go over there a lot and she would look after us. Spent many summers over at his grandparents house playing outside. Really sweet lady and will miss her. Died of a massive stroke. Just waiting on the dam third death to happen now...

So yesterday my cousins grandma died. Me and him used to go over there a lot and she would look after us. Spent many summers over at his grandparents house playing outside. Really sweet lady and will miss her. Died of a massive stroke. Just waiting on the dam third death to happen now...

Maybe you should stay out of the water in Cocoa Beach.

They did open casket on the girl. Terrible decision. Even with makeup she looked horrible. Could tell where parts of her face were bashed bad

Really sorry to hear that, if its true.

Even with makeup she looked horrible. Could tell where parts of her face were bashed bad

Didn't I see this in the funeral-and-sehks thread? :ninja:

But really, humble Ts & Ps to all involved.

Really sorry to hear that, if its true.

You are mean

:lol:

You are mean

:lol:

Its why nobody likes him even in real life. Hes a pathetic loser both in the board and off the board. Now Im going back to the hot tub to enjoy myself. He will be going back to his world of Warcraft game

Its why nobody likes him even in real life. Hes a pathetic loser both in the board and off the board. Now Im going back to the hot tub to enjoy myself. He will be going back to his world of Warcraft game

Lol gotta say....GAT EEEEEM!

Then the pile on by HT, comedy.