Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

If someone said "Males are more likely to rape someone" is that sexist?

If someone says that males are more likely to commit rape or violent crime, how come no one ever cries foul and starts yakking "That's sexist....."

If someone said that, and another person said "What are you basing that on?", they'd respond with "statistics" and everyone would nod their head in agreement.

Why is that okay, but if you make a generalization on crime based on color or ethnicity people will cry foul?

Stats are fine. Hiding behind them to justify disgusting racist statements is a pusssy move and anyone that does so should be ashamed to show their face in public or even on a message board.

HTH.

Stats are fine. Hiding behind them to justify disgusting racist statements is a pusssy move and anyone that does so should be ashamed to show their face in public or even on a message board.

HTH.

This guy gets it.

HTH.

What a good little sheep you are.

What a good little sheep you are.

This post would seem to indicate that you consider someone against disgusting racism to be a sheep.

This post would seem to indicate that you consider someone against disgusting racism to be a sheep.

Nobody was talking about racism. But you just had to throw a rider on it didn't you? "Stats are fine", but you better not say something mean or you're a bad person. It's people like you who make it hard to speak the truth because racism or sexism or fatism or whatever ism you want to label someone you disagree with.

Nobody was talking about racism. But you just had to throw a rider on it didn't you? "Stats are fine", but you better not say something mean or you're a bad person. It's people like you who make it hard to speak the truth because racism or sexism or fatism or whatever ism you want to label someone you disagree with.

Your trolling is dumb

I responded to Tubby. Through and through racists that say things like Tubby has said on this messageboard do not get the leeway you appear to be asking for on his behalf.

And frankly.....if your truth is disgusting racism, I very much hope its hard for you to speak your truth.

Seriously... you couldnt see tubby was back dooring race into that question he was asking. If you couldnt, your being conveniently naive

HTH.

Well its gonna be awfully quiet around here if thats the case :crickets:

• Like 1

HTH.

Who do you picture when someone says 'Conservative'?

Who do you picture when someone says 'Professional Basketball Player'?

Who do you picture when someone says 'Hockey Player'?

Who do you picture when someone says 'Garbage Man'?

Who do you picture when someone says 'Day Trader'?

Who do you picture when someone says 'NFL Safety'?

A gay guy

A tall guy

A toothless guy

A stinky guy

A coked up guy

2 points for tackling the offensive player in his own endzone

I will never chastise someones beliefs if they are using facts. I am realistic enough to accept them as truths. Racism is how an individual treats people imo.

I can tell you all kinds of disgustingly racist sounding facts. But in life, I treat everyone I come across with equal respect and dignity how I want to be treated. I judge people as a whole differently than individuals.

You take that back! You can't say stuff like that!!!

I will never chastise someones beliefs if they are using facts. I am realistic enough to accept them as truths. Racism is how an individual treats people imo.

I can tell you all kinds of disgustingly racist sounding facts. But in life, I treat everyone I come across with equal respect and dignity how I want to be treated. I judge people as a whole differently than individuals.

Ditto

I have never been raped by a woman.

Unpossible.

No it's not.

#metoo