Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Re-Opening Investigation into Emails?

Is this true?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-hillary-clinton-email-investigation_us_58138552e4b0990edc30cb36

Unforatunately a good search brings up HuffPost and Hannity.com

Not sure how credible they are, but the FBI Director is also tweeting about it, I guess.

The Clintons dragging Obama down with them. I bet everyone told them to stay away. But a deals a deal, and he had to give her SOS so she would support him after he won the nomination. He surely didn't tap her because of her experience. He must regret that every day he gets up.

This is gonna be huuuuuuuuuge! Does anyone think they did this just so they could say"nothing here folks"' again? Ha! And now it looks like Comey had some dealings with "The Foundation". Obama is going to have a lot of pardoning to do, amd I don't mean that Turkey at thanksgiving. His legacy is shot, all thanks to the Low rent grifters from Arkansas. I bet he feels like Charlton Heston yelling at the Statue of Liberty in planet of the apes. "You maniacs, ! You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

It is HILARIOUS to listen to CNN... While they acknowledge it's bad news for Clinton, some of the reporters keep trying to spin it that Trump is flip-flopping on his views towards the FBi. Trump is simply saying it's a chance for the FBI to right a horrible wrong. :doh:

Eleven days before the election... I wonder if they thought news of these emails would get out so they preemptively announced it. Either way, get yer popcorn!

• Like 1

A candidate under criminal investigation 10 days before the election. What country is this again? Good job Lib-bots. You had an honest, trustworthy man available to you, but instead you went with her. That's because the real masters of your party, the rich focks on Wall Street, would never let you have Bernie. Now look at you.

I wonder how many absentee ballots have all ready been received though? It's not like you can say, "Wait I want to change my mind..." and go sifting through the mail for it.

A candidate under criminal investigation 10 days before the election. What country is this again? Good job Lib-bots. You had an honest, trustworthy man available to you, but instead you went with her. That's because the real masters of your party, the rich focks on Wall Street, would never let you have Bernie. Now look at you.

what's that say for your man Trump? who is still going to lose :(

of all 16 people to choose from, you picked him? :o

I voted in the democratic primary.

I voted in the democratic primary.

the question jerk.

forget the 'you' part.

With everything that has come to light, how could they not? The FBI's integrity was on the line.

The Oval office will be for sale starting on day 1 of her presidency, we've seen enough evidence proving that, I can't imagine anything more dangerous.

Considering the lie that Obama was caught in concerning the private server, this thing could get very interesting..

Anyone who voted for either of these morons in the primaries should not be allowed to procreate.

Here's the scary thing folks.

Hillary might still win...

Get impeached.

And then we have Tim Kaine as our president for four years.

THIS is why you retards who said you're gonna vote for her because you don't like Trump make sound like idiots. I may not really like Trump but Hillary is focking criminal and will Fock up this country. Thank God this is happening finally. Yet you will still have those people "well I don't like Trump waaaah :cry: " crying and stil voting for her. I'll take the lesser of two evils please

I am getting so and sick and tired of how cocky clinton supporters are. I want to punch them in the face

• Like 1

It is HILARIOUS to listen to CNN... While they acknowledge it's bad news for Clinton, some of the reporters keep trying to spin it that Trump is flip-flopping on his views towards the FBi. Trump is simply saying it's a chance for the FBI to right a horrible wrong. :doh:

I guess I can see the argument. It's pretty typical Trump-speak."The Vote is Rigged if I lose!" but "If I win, it's a mandate from the people!"

Or, in this case:

"The FBI is corrupt! You can't trust them! They're in cahoots with HRC and the Justic Dept!" then, when there's favorable news....

sort of undercuts things.

I haven't watched a lot of CNN today, but when I did, they were all saying this was bad news for HRC and that this iis what Trump should be hammering home today.

So much for the MSM burying any negative HRC stories, huh?

A lot of cherry picking going on there. When the MSM does cover it....silence about how they're in the bag for HRC.

The FBI has time for this - I thought they were still looking for the 22 million emails W, uh, "lost"?

Here's the scary thing folks.

Hillary might still win...

Get impeached.

And then we have Tim Kaine as our president for four years.

Id take him over Hillary, Trump, or Pence.

THIS is why you retards who said you're gonna vote for her because you don't like Trump make sound like idiots. I may not really like Trump but Hillary is focking criminal and will Fock up this country. Thank God this is happening finally. Yet you will still have those people "well I don't like Trump waaaah :cry: " crying and stil voting for her. I'll take the lesser of two evils please

He is just as much of a liar and crrok...plus clueless on all issues.

He isnt the lesser of any evil.

I guess I can see the argument. It's pretty typical Trump-speak."The Vote is Rigged if I lose!" but "If I win, it's a mandate from the people!"

Or, in this case:

"The FBI is corrupt! You can't trust them! They're in cahoots with HRC and the Justic Dept!" then, when there's favorable news....

sort of undercuts things.

I haven't watched a lot of CNN today, but when I did, they were all saying this was bad news for HRC and that this iis what Trump should be hammering home today.

So much for the MSM burying any negative HRC stories, huh?

A lot of cherry picking going on there. When the MSM does cover it....silence about how they're in the bag for HRC.

Ooooh, CNN said this is bad for her? Ya think? Did they inform you that it's Friday too?

They are scared what's coming out from wikileaks in a couple of days and trying to play prevent defense.

The while criminal cartel is coming down, or they'll start a war to prevent it.

He is just as much of a liar and crrok...plus clueless on all issues.

He isnt the lesser of any evil.

Oh bullsh1t he ain't. That b1tch is the devil. I'd rather take him than her ass any day. Hopefully this country does too. Fock that b1tch

Oh bullsh1t he ain't. That b1tch is the devil. I'd rather take him than her ass any day. Hopefully this country does too. Fock that b1tch

Facts seem to support my conclusion. He lies constantly, gets sued constantly, makes shady deals, uses his foundation to pay off AGs and buy portraits.

The inly reason he hasnt done it in a government capacity is because he hasnt been there.

Open your eyes.

There is zero difference between them morally and ethically.

Id take him over Hillary, Trump, or Pence.

You obviously don't live in Virginia...

One thing is for certain...

James Comey needs to have a national press conference televised on every damn channel in the country and it needs to take place ASAP. I understand that this investigation is ongoing, but honestly, fock that. The people of this country need enlightenment about what this entails and they need it now.

This cannot be buried into a Friday news dump.

Facts seem to support my conclusion. He lies constantly, gets sued constantly, makes shady deals, uses his foundation to pay off AGs and buy portraits.

The inly reason he hasnt done it in a government capacity is because he hasnt been there.

Open your eyes.

There is zero difference between them morally and ethically.

You are OBVIOUSLY ignoring The facts about Hillary. We have a guy who HASNT committed treason running for president and a woman who already has. Which one do YOU think is the lesser of two evils? I thought so

You obviously don't live in Virginia...

Its not an endorsement of him...but the other three are simply worse.

You are OBVIOUSLY ignoring The facts about Hillary. We have a guy who HASNT committed treason running for president and a woman who already has. Which one do YOU think is the lesser of two evils? I thought so

She has committed treason now...yeah, get back to me when you even understand the word fact.
  • Like 1

at this point I'm willing to give him a chance

I wonder what that little weasel John Oliver will have to say tonight

Okay that makes sense, because Kaine is a freaking dolt as well...

She has committed treason now...yeah, get back to me when you even understand the word fact.

Open your eyes and see buddy not your mouth to gargle their marbles