Sign in to follow this  
Bier Meister

Well this is bittersweet....

Yesterday I was contacted by a colleague from my previous hotel who just was hired at another resort. They are looking for a F&B Purchaser to build a department. This one has me more excited than my previous....smaller, boutique hotel with a bigger name. Salary would be the equivalent of a 30% raise . Commute doubled from 30 to 55 min.

Just had another informal phone interview with their F&B Director. They are comfortable with the salary I was asking for. I have an interview on Monday with HR, F&B Director, Exec Chef, and GM. I am pretty excited about this....

https://aubergedusoleil.aubergeresorts.com/

Good luck, looks fancy.

I just checked the price of their regular rooms, I will never get to experience anything like that in my life.

• Like 1

Good luck, looks fancy.

I just checked the price of their regular rooms, I will never get to experience anything like that in my life.

thank you.

yes..... has a Michelin star. I have stayed and dined there pre-kiddo. It sets the standard in Napa (minus French Laundry). If hired, let me know and let's see if we can change that.

Yesterday I was contacted by a colleague from my previous hotel who just was hired at another resort. They are looking for a F&B Purchaser to build a department. This one has me more excited than my previous....smaller, boutique hotel with a bigger name. Salary would be the equivalent of a 30% raise . Commute doubled from 30 to 55 min.

Just had another informal phone interview with their F&B Director. They are comfortable with the salary I was asking for. I have an interview on Monday with HR, F&B Director, Exec Chef, and GM. I am pretty excited about this....

https://aubergedusoleil.aubergeresorts.com/

Looks pretty sweet bro! :thumbsup: Hope you get it if it's what you want.

• Like 1

thank you.

yes..... has a Michelin star. I have stayed and dined there pre-kiddo. It sets the standard in Napa (minus French Laundry). If hired, let me know and let's see if we can change that.

Geek meat! We invade like the mongol horde.

• Like 1

Well being as rooms start out at 1350 a night. :unsure: :(

Who said anything about rooms? We just show up hammered, naked, with lampshades on our heads, say we are looking for our friend Bier Meister, the new chef, break some stuff, drink more, grope some wimmens, and wander off like a cloud of locusts.

• Like 2

Who said anything about rooms? We just show up hammered, naked, with lampshades on our heads, say we are looking for our friend Bier Meister, the new chef, break some stuff, drink more, grope some wimmens, and wander off like a cloud of locusts.

Oh yes.. then I'm in!

• Like 1