Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

WWE Monday Night Raw...LIVE... from Evansville Indiana...

I will be there, tonight, LIVE.

That's right. I am taking a friend of mine and his 7 year old son that LOVES wrestling. My friend does not watch wrestling, but his son is a HUGE fan.

So, if anything cool happens tonight, know this: I was there!!!!! LIVE!!!!!

Enjoy it. As you know, I'm close but, not my cup of tea.

Ford Center is a perfect place for something like that, great arena.

Your son not into it?

Enjoy it. As you know, I'm close but, not my cup of tea.

Ford Center is a perfect place for something like that, great arena.

Your son not into it?

Nope. I asked him a dozen times if he wanted to go and be on TV. If my son would have went, I would have spent 600 bucks on front row seats. He does not give two shtts though. He did say he would go if nobody else would go with me, just to make sure I went. He is good like that. I am geared up and ready to go. :D

Nope. I asked him a dozen times if he wanted to go and be on TV. If my son would have went, I would have spent 600 bucks on front row seats. He does not give two shtts though. He did say he would go if nobody else would go with me, just to make sure I went. He is good like that. I am geared up and ready to go. :D

Ah ok, enjoy man, if you haven't been downtown in a while things are really looking good down there. Very cool atmosphere these days.

I'd recommend Bru Burger if you guys are gonna grab dinner before.

• Like 1

I will be there, tonight, LIVE.

That's right. I am taking a friend of mine and his 7 year old son that LOVES wrestling. My friend does not watch wrestling, but his son is a HUGE fan.

So, if anything cool happens tonight, know this: I was there!!!!! LIVE!!!!!

Broke yet?

Broke yet?

I did spend some money on this shtt. Hell, I even bough the kid I took one of those Championship belts. The 30 dollar one, not the 425 dollar one, lol. He wore it the entire time.

We had a pretty good time. Hope they come back again in a year or two so I can buy front row seats and get on TV. :D

I did spend some money on this shtt. Hell, I even bough the kid I took one of those Championship belts. The 30 dollar one, not the 425 dollar one, lol. He wore it the entire time.

We had a pretty good time. Hope they come back again in a year or two so I can buy front row seats and get on TV. :D

Glad it was a good time.

• Like 1

Crowd reaction for the Enzo/Cass thing?

Focking missed it.

NEVER will I take my buddy to something like this again. I will just take his son and leave him at home. lol

Missed the entire last segment. The kid did fine. My buddy, he was fighting with his girlfriend the entire night on focking private messages. He started trying to bail with over an hour left. I kept telling him it was almost over. He kept asking his son if he was tired or ready to go, he was not. He was having the time of his life. His dad was struggling hard.

Worst part is his son's 2nd favorite wrestler is that Enzo dude, so he missed all of it too.

His son had a freaking blast and so did I. Like I said earlier in the thread, I bought him that championship belt and he loved that thing. He would get up and cheer and boo wrestlers. Hell, he would even jump out of his seat and yell "YOU SUCK" to wrestlers he did not like. lol.

I have only met my buddy's son once in the last 3 years and he is in 2nd grade, so he does not really remember me. I saw him about two weeks ago and he was with his mom. I told him to stay on his dad about the wrestling and I would make sure he went. My buddy is divorced and lives with another chick now. He son was very shy that day. Last night, as soon as he got in the car, he started asking me wrestling questions. We hit it off immediately. He talked my head off on the way there. :D

The crowd seemed pretty good. I hope they come back in a year or two. Next time, I will try to get those front row seats right in front of the camera. lol

Sounds like you and the 2nd grader got along very well. Maybe your 2nd date will be even more fun as long as you can keep that pesky dad away.

Sounds like you and the 2nd grader got along very well. Maybe your 2nd date will be even more fun as long as you can keep that pesky dad away.

See, this is one of the problems with pedos... they assume everyone thinks like they do.

• Like 1

See, this is one of the problems with pedos... they assume everyone thinks like they do.

Sorry cornholio, didn't mean to strike a nerve. See, that's the problem with people who admittedly are not good people nor do they try to get better every day. They try to dodge and deflect their shortcomings. Gotcha. I guess it's up to Mike as to what to do about you. Not to mention that pervert zz top wanna be, Gary Indiana.

Sorry cornholio, didn't mean to strike a nerve. See, that's the problem with people who admittedly are not good people nor do they try to get better every day. They try to dodge and deflect their shortcomings. Gotcha. I guess it's up to Mike as to what to do about you. Not to mention that pervert zz top wanna be, Gary Indiana.

Sorry, I don't speak pedo... could you try English?

Sorry, I don't speak pedo... could you try English?

Damn, you replied before I could even log off.

English? Try reading it again, slower. Twice if need be.

BTW, you seem to be pretty handly with that pedo word. Never heard it before. You sure seem to be comfortable with it.

Tell Gary :wave:

Damn, you replied before I could even log off.

English? Try reading it again, slower. Twice if need be.

BTW, you seem to be pretty handly with that pedo word. Never heard it before. You sure seem to be comfortable with it.

Tell Gary :wave:

Ah, it's short for pedophile. You know, the type to enjoy a date with a 2nd grader. Check your mirror, you'll see one.

Ah, it's short for pedophile. You know, the type to enjoy a date with a 2nd grader.

Yeah and that's pocolts doing it and you approving of it.

Yeah and that's pocolts doing it and you approving of it.

You're the one talking about dating a second grader. :lol: