Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

...and the Clownshow admits that there are no tapes

I'm sure Comey didn't want to reveal he told Trump 3 times he wasn't under investigation i.e. Trump was right. Funny how that part didn't get leaked to NYT.....And the Lynch "matter" comment was covering his a$$ for covering Hillary's.

Look at the liberal monkeys dance, because Trump alluded to there being tapes now they dance because he said he didn't make any. Note he didn't say there weren't any.....so keep dancing clowns.

:banana:

Comey called Trump's Bluff. Went under oath, told the truth, and said lordy I hope there are tapes. And once again, Trump has to backpedal with his tail between his legs. This poor idiot gets slapped in the nose on a daily basis.

Those are property of the U.S. govt. and were released in violation of his employment even after termination. You need me to school you again on the FBI Terms of Employment?

Lol...sho is so adorably dumb.

For christ sake...even democrats were pissed at comey

Comey called Trump's Bluff. Went under oath, told the truth, and said lordy I hope there are tapes. And once again, Trump has to backpedal with his tail between his legs. This poor idiot gets slapped in the nose on a daily basis.

Comey played the part of a victim or tried to, knowing he violated the terms of his Federal employment with the leak(s).

Go back to the Email reopened thread where the DOJ warned him about how he was handling the email investigation. Specifically going public with details, etc.....

Guy is a focking hack, Trump trolled him and he showed what a little poosay he is, even admitted to being cowardly.

Maybe Oz will give the nerve....

I'm sure Comey didn't want to reveal he told Trump 3 times he wasn't under investigation i.e. Trump was right. Funny how that part didn't get leaked to NYT.....And the Lynch "matter" comment was covering his a$$ for covering Hillary's.

Look at the liberal monkeys dance, because Trump alluded to there being tapes now they dance because he said he didn't make any. Note he didn't say there weren't any.....so keep dancing clowns.

:banana:

And what is the point of telling him he wasn't under investigation? Also...what relevance does that have to anything?

Btw...he is under investigation now.

Trump played a mind trick on these suckas! Fools can't hang with a guy like this.

Those are property of the U.S. govt. and were released in violation of his employment even after termination. You need me to school you again on the FBI Terms of Employment?

Yeah...let's see him prosecuted for that. :lol:

Comey played the part of a victim or tried to, knowing he violated the terms of his Federal employment with the leak(s).

Go back to the Email reopened thread where the DOJ warned him about how he was handling the email investigation. Specifically going public with details, etc.....

Guy is a focking hack, Trump trolled him and he showed what a little poosay he is, even admitted to being cowardly.

it just amazes me how hacks like you just read things and make these conclusions to fit what you wish would happen. Comey was brilliant. He knew exactly what Trump was up to. Knew exactly why he was fired. And knew exactly what to do to get an independent counsel created. Comey was in the driver's seat the entire time. Even though Trump tried to bully him. It just was not going to happen.

Lol...sho is so adorably dumb.

For christ sake...even democrats were pissed at comey

Link to all these Dems pissed at him?

You all are dumb enough to think he hurt any credibility with that. Also dumb enough to call him a leaker over it.

It's basically been shown to be a non story in all of this.

But I understand it's really all you have to hang on to right now.

And what is the point of telling him he wasn't under investigation? Also...what relevance does that have to anything?

Btw...he is under investigation now.

got proof or are you basing that in proven fake news outlet garbage like the Washington post ? CNN ?

Holy ...yeah...he is the hack. :lol:

Worked well enough he baited comey to out himself a leaker and destroy any credibility he had.

Trump also baited Comey into calling the POTUS a liar (more than once) on national TV.

Trump also baited Comey into calling the POTUS a liar (more than once) on national TV.

And not one congressman (Dem or Rep) blinked an eye or questioned him on that.

He did a great job baiting people with the rumor of tapes.....baited Robert Mueller's investigation into existence, baited himself into a lifetime prison term, baited everyone good.

• Like 1

Yeah, could ya? Right after you school every President, Congressman, VP, COS, Speechwriter, SCOTUS judge, General, Admiral and Cabinet Member in the last 100 years who've kept contemporaneous journals whilst in the office for later publication of their memoirs. Hell, they're almost NEVER off duty - and you can be sure they're using US Taxpayer - purchased writing implements.

...and perhaps educate yourself beyond Hannity and InfoWars. But really, this one's just common sense. Hell, visit any Presidential Library and you can read the actual notes for yourself oftentimes! :wave:

"Tilt" is the White Flag of the TrumpTrolls. :overhead:

I don't quit easy burrito boy.

Yeah...let's see him prosecuted for that. :lol:

Maybe stop calling them his property and that they were legitimately released unless you want to continue sounding lgnorant. He went through a friend to try and hide his involvement.

Link? Not Anonymous sources again nor Trump reacting to a news story.

All you have to do is pull up the thread wherein Trump's lawyer said repeatedly that Trump was under investigation.

Seeing as how the dude did it on all the Sunday news shows, you don't have to go that far back. :wave:

Yeah, could ya? Right after you school every President, Congressman, VP, COS, Speechwriter, SCOTUS judge, General, Admiral and Cabinet Member in the last 100 years who've kept contemporaneous journals whilst in the office for later publication of their memoirs. Hell, they're almost NEVER off duty - and you can be sure they're using US Taxpayer - purchased writing implements.

...and perhaps educate yourself beyond Hannity and InfoWars. But really, this one's just common sense. Hell, visit any Presidential Library and you can read the actual notes for yourself oftentimes! :wave:

I guess you were busy stroking off to tranny pr0n when I posted the terms of employment for the FBI for Sho. Comey clearly violated the rules of disclosure for the FBI..... which has a different set of Standards than most of the things you listed.

You're quite longwinded for someone so ignorant.

All you have to do is pull up the thread wherein Trump's lawyer said repeatedly that Trump was under investigation.

Seeing as how the dude did it on all the Sunday news shows, you don't have to go that far back. :wave:

Should be easy for you to post a link citing a source.

I guess you were busy stroking off to tranny pr0n when I posted the terms of employment for the FBI for Sho. Comey clearly violated the rules of disclosure for the FBI..... which has a different set of Standards than most of the things you listed.

You're quite longwinded for someone so ignorant.

Link? So why haven't charges been filed? What are they going to do? F ire him twice?? :clap:

Wow. you really don't like in world outside of here, do you? You should at least arrange a visit or two.

Most sites used a snippet. Here is the entire interview fwiw. The part you are talking about is at the 3:00 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxAIaFyxzig

During an interview with Fox News host Chris Wallace, (Trump's Lawyer) Sekulow defended Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey.

“He takes the action that [the Attorney General’s office] recommended and now he’s being investigated by the Department of Justice,” Sekulow complained. “He’s being investigated for taking the action that the attorney general and deputy attorney general recommended him to take by the agency who recommended the terminations!”

:clap:

Most sites used a snippet. Here is the entire interview fwiw. The part you are talking about is at the 3:00 mark

So you're not going to play the part where Sekulow says he's not under investigation. Numerous times? Hack.

So you're not going to play the part where Sekulow says he's not under investigation. Numerous times? Hack.

What in the flying fock are you talking about moron?

I posted a link to the 11 minute interview. Most sites, as I said, posted only a 2 or 3 minute clip that started at the 3:00 mark.

Get back on banishment

What in the flying fock are you talking about moron?

I posted a link to the 11 minute interview. Most sites, as I said, posted only a 2 or 3 minute clip that started at the 3:00 mark.

Get back on banishment

Yeah, Sekulow said numerous times he's not under investigation. If you were curious. Or interested in the truth. And what's this banishment talk? Just making things up?

Yeah, Sekulow said numerous times he's not under investigation. If you were curious. Or interested in the truth. And what's this banishment talk? Just making things up?

Where did I state he didn't say that?

If you can find it, I won't post for a week. If you can't, how about you get banished for another week?

Take the night off boys, watch the draft. Drink a few.

:thumbsup:

The Bulls already took the next five years off. That's why I can't watch the draft. And if I drank alcohol, I might find my way into that a$$ eating thread.

Link?

Violation of terms of his employment agreement. https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/fd-291.pdf/view

Numbers 2, 3, 4 along with #10

2. All information acquired by me in connection with my official duties with the FBI and all official material to which I have access remain the property of the United States of America. I will surrender upon demand by the FBI, or upon my separation from the FBI, all materials containing FBI information in my possession.

3. I will not reveal, by any means, any information or material from or related to FBI files or any other information acquired by virtue of my official employment to any unauthorized recipient without prior official written authorization by the FBI.

4. Prior to making any disclosure, I will seek a determination of whether the information may be disclosed. I agree to be bound by the guidelines governing prepublication review found in the FBI's Prepublication Review Policy Guide (0792PG) as those procedures may from time to time be amended. I understand that, in this context, “publication” includes disclosure of information to anyone by any means. I will submit for review the full text of any proposed disclosure addressed by the FBI's Prepublication Review Policy or this employment agreement as required by the policy at least thirty (30) working days prior to the proposed publication.

10. I accept the above provisions as conditions of my employment or continued employment by the FBI. I agree to comply with these provisions both during my employment in the FBI and following termination of such employment.

PROHIBITED DISCLOSURES

Information that relates to any sensitive operational details or the substantive merits of any ongoing or open investigation or case.

So with that out of the way, you guys should stop trying to say it was okay for him to leak those. If it were, why give them to a friend to give to the NYT? He knew it was wrong and possibly one of many leaks, some of which might have been Flynn. If they lay that leak at his feet, he may indeed see a criminal prosecution.

Maybe stop calling them his property and that they were legitimately released unless you want to continue sounding lgnorant. He went through a friend to try and hide his involvement.

I called them his memos and unclassified information. Both are factual statements.

He tried to hide it so much he came out and said what he did.

Yes...he admitted to giving his personal nonclassified memos to be released. Nothing about that hurt any credibility.

Not personal and using a third party shows he intentionally tried miserably to cover his tracks. Both damage his credibility.

I called them his memos and unclassified information. Both are factual statements.

He tried to hide it so much he came out and said what he did.

You called them his personal memos and they're not as I've outlined yet again. He admitted what he'd done because he knew it was only a matter of time before the dots got connected. He'd better hope that's all he leaked.

Not personal and using a third party shows he intentionally tried miserably to cover his tracks. Both damage his credibility.

You called them his personal memos and they're not as I've outlined yet again. He admitted what he'd done because he knew it was only a matter of time before the dots got connected. He'd better hope that's all he leaked.

:lol:

You keep trying Filthy

"You keep trying"

"That a big reach"

"Good luck convicting him/her on that"

What other euphemisms can you come up with for "Uncle"?