Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

So Obama ramped up unmasking names this past year......

http://circa.com/politics/president-obamas-team-sought-nsa-intel-on-thousands-of-americans-during-the-2016-election

"Among those whose names were unmasked in 2016 or early 2017 were campaign or transition associates of President Donald Trump as well as members of Congress and their staffers, according to sources with direct knowledge."

So with members of Congress in the mix and Susan Rice declining to testify in front of the Senate, how long before they start issuing a subpoena or two?

Nobody is getting subpoenaed, and nobody is getting reprimanded. The Democrats do shady, underhanded shiot, and the Republicans take it like submissive biotches.

Nobody is getting subpoenaed, and nobody is getting reprimanded. The Democrats do shady, underhanded shiot, and the Republicans take it like submissive biotches.

yep

Yup. Someone might call them racist. The charmed life of B Obama continues.

I hate to ask....... But do you guys have a chart or something, maybe a special decoder ring - anything that might be helpful differentiating what's Fake News and what's Real News?

That would really be great, thanks. :)

It is shameful how the major parties have conspired to erode our privacy / 4th amendment rights in the name of the phony War on Terror, and even worse how few Americans care. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

I hate to ask....... But do you guys have a chart or something, maybe a special decoder ring - anything that might be helpful differentiating what's Fake News and what's Real News?

Talk to the fellas who think the popular vote is relevant. They can probably hook you up.

Talk to the fellas who think the popular vote is relevant. They can probably hook you up.

In fairness to them, they prolly go that silly idea from the Prez.. You know, with his latest stance on the Constitution being archaic and all.

So Comey says that Huma Abedin, Hillary's Muslim chief of staff, was sending classified documents to her disgraced husband, former democratic congressman A Weiner, but he didn't charge her because she didn't intend to? Thousands of times? Hillary and her people should be hitting their knees and praising James Comey.

• Like 1

Well at least know we know, if you're being investigated for a crime by the FBI, just pretend you didn't know any better. Cite these cases.

I feel bad about the guy who took a selfie in that submarine for his mom. He evidently didn't know of the "I'm too stupid" defense.

Well at least know we know, if you're being investigated for a crime by the FBI, just pretend you didn't know any better. Cite these cases.

I feel bad about the guy who took a selfie in that submarine for his mom. He evidently didn't know of the "I'm too stupid" defense.

Not me - I'm sticking to what I call my 'Operation Reagan Memory Wipe' plan.

When being questioned in an investigation - just looked hazed, stare up at the sky and repeat "I don't recall" or "I can't remember".... Works like a charm.

Not me - I'm sticking to what I call my 'Operation Reagan Memory Wipe' plan.

When being questioned in an investigation - just looked hazed, stare up at the sky and repeat "I don't recall" or "I can't remember".... Works like a charm.

it then I'm going with the illegal immigrant plan.

No sir, no habla English, no comprende cracka

###### it then I'm going with the illegal immigrant plan.

No sir, no habla English, no comprende cracka

:)

What's fake about unmasking all those names?

Maybe you can refer to your own judgement as anything bad posted about Obama, Hillary or any Democrat is summarily dismissed.

What's fake about unmasking all those names?

Maybe you can refer to your own judgement as anything bad posted about Obama, Hillary or any Democrat is summarily dismissed.

What's real about it?

Thus far nothing illegal done in requesting unmasking...still reaching to cry about Rice. Meanwhile the other side of the investigation presses on.

What's real about it?

Thus far nothing illegal done in requesting unmasking...still reaching to cry about Rice. Meanwhile the other side of the investigation presses on.

How can this side of the argument proceed if she refuses to testify? Yeah, totally reaching given she's refusing to cooperate. :wave:

How can this side of the argument proceed if she refuses to testify? Yeah, totally reaching given she's refusing to cooperate. :wave:

There is no evidence of wrongdoing.

Pretty simple.

Pretty simple.

General Flynn isn't evidence of wrongdoing?

Pretty simple.

So because someone can do something (regardless of their motives) it's not wrong?

If members of Congress names were unmasked would that be okay with you or just if they're from one political party?

So because someone can do something (regardless of their motives) it's not wrong?

If members of Congress names were unmasked would that be okay with you or just if they're from one political party?

If there were legal reasons to request unmasking...I don't give a flying Fock which party they belonged to.

If there were legal reasons to request unmasking...I don't give a flying Fock which party they belonged to.

Liar.

So Flynns name being leaked to the media wasn't a felony? Felonies are illegal ya know

Pretty simple.

By your standard no crime could ever be successfully charged in court as there is no evidence until discovery

Liar.

Why would it bother me if legal procedures were followed? As it appears has happened at this point.

By your standard no crime could ever be successfully charged in court as there is no evidence until discovery

Not even close...but keep up the effort.

Let me know when there is anything at all showing legal procedures were not followed.

This is a crybaby witch hunt by Trump Co because he said something stupid on twitter and they work to manufacture something to help him save face.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-15/rand-paul-fears-his-conversations-may-have-been-unmasked-obama-administration

They unmasked Rand Paul talking to his Campaign manager? This sh!t isn't incidental collecting.

Where oh where is Susan Rice?

Gateway Pundit citing debunked Napolitano and zerohedge.

Holy fock you are a complete conspiracy theorist nutjob.

Neither article with any actual support for the claims.

Filthy...doesnt believe the Intelligence Community...but anything posted on Fox5, zerohedge, and gateway pundit without actual sources must be true.

:first:

Sho keeping his head buried up the a$$ while the dirt just keeps flying on his boy Obama. Sad little man-wife.

Dirt? Or more BS brought by guys who have been proven liars like Napolitano? And sources like zero hedge.

This is flailing crap still trying to cover for Trumps idiotic statement.

The massive increase in unmasking started last year pal, not the past few days. Sucks that your boy's legacy is as tarnished as it is.

Which does nothing to address what I just said.

Nor has it even been shown that there was any massive increase in unmasking.

Yiu have shown over and over that yiu do t understand the process.

Again...push back from the table kiddo...you are out of your league.

Which does nothing to address what I just said.

Nor has it even been shown that there was any massive increase in unmasking.

Yiu have shown over and over that yiu do t understand the process.

Again...push back from the table kiddo...you are out of your league.

I've posted the evidence here on the bored. It was 300% or more in 2016.

Keep denying sunshine.

I've posted the evidence here on the bored. It was 300% or more in 2016.

Keep denying sunshine.

You call that evidence :lol:

Same guy who says the FBI has no evidence of Russian hacking.

What is clear...is you have zero clue what evidence is.