Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

So Obama ramped up unmasking names this past year......

It's so freakin obvious what was going on. These people should be jailed, but I'll settle for some accountability with the Obama posse for once.

Link to anything illegal? Or still relying on Fox claims and Devin Nunes?

More than just Nunes.......but keep on normalizing criminal behavior of the Obama admin. Maybe one day you'll grow some integrity.

More than just Nunes.......but keep on normalizing criminal behavior of the Obama admin. Maybe one day you'll grow some integrity.

Yes...unnamed sources on FoxNews. :lol:

What criminal behavior? Liar

You are normalizing Trumps behavior and that of his campaign and deflecting by with these claims about Obama.

Pretty pathetic

Woof woof. Sit boy. Roll over. Beg. He's well trained that Slownuff.

Yes...unnamed sources on FoxNews. :lol:

What criminal behavior? Liar

You are normalizing Trumps behavior and that of his campaign and deflecting by with these claims about Obama.

Pretty pathetic

Is it legal to request unmasking without a compelling reason for each and EVERY instance? No...........out of the hundreds of requests made by several (4 and counting/ Rice, Power, Brennan, etc) officials in the past year alone (and on inauguration day as well), it's ignorant to say all those were legit.

Is it legal to request unmasking without a compelling reason for each and EVERY instance? No...........out of the hundreds of requests made by several (4 and counting/ Rice, Power, Brennan, etc) officials in the past year alone (and on inauguration day as well), it's ignorant to say all those were legit.

You keep trying Filthy... :lol:

:pointstosky:

Come back when you want another

Another what? Opportunity to make you look like an idiot? I dont really need to do anything...you do that on your own.

Another what? Opportunity to make you look like an idiot? I dont really need to do anything...you do that on your own.

Beat down, of course. You're getting passed around like a drunk prom date without your buddy Newbs here to take some of those beatings. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Beat down, of course. You're getting passed around like a drunk prom date without your buddy Newbs here to take some of those beatings. :rolleyes:

You have never laid a beat down to anyone...especially me chief.

Saints and I have been taking you to the woodshed since you bumped a few of these threads and started another.

Saints and I have been taking you to the woodshed since you bumped a few of these threads and started another.

:lol:

We really need a ROFL smiley.

Delusional

:lol:

We really need a ROFL smiley.

No doubt it would be a perfect reply anytime you claim you kicked someone's teeth in or anything like that.

Shonuff and whoever this Saints guy/gal is lost this thread. Bigly

Shonuff and whoever this Saints guy/gal is lost this thread. Bigly

Because you can't logically explain all the unmasking by those folks, some of whom would never have a cause to request a fraction of the numbers they did. Combine that with the relaxing of who could view that data and it's clear what the intent was.

Remember Evelyn Farkas..............

“I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

Holy the delusion...and good to see RP is still obsessed and stupid as well. Never change RP.

Holy ###### the delusion...and good to see RP is still obsessed and stupid as well. Never change RP.

FOREIGN

Intelligence

Serveillance

Act

You're welcome dumbfock.

Logic is FOREIGN to Slo.

Let me know when either of you two slap its ever show anything logical.

And :lol: @ RP still trying so hard.