Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Kaepernick chooses activism over NFL

Ray Rice would disagree with you!

No one is getting raped or murdered on the field by someone in an NFL uniform. If he had keep this off the field he would be working today.

Is this that hard to understand?

The only reason Rice never played again was because there was a video

If it's true that he actually chose that, good on him.

I mean I personally don't have a great deal of truck with his cause, and find his way of protesting it offensive.

But the world would be a much better place if more of us put what we believe in ahead of our financial well being.

So if for nothing else I'll give the guy props for integrity.

The only reason Rice never played again was because there was a video

And there are multiple videos of Kaepernick. Do you see how that works?

Come on. A protest, that isn't even really disruptive, however loathsome you may find the cause or the method, can't be compared to slugging your wife in the jaw.

It just can't.

At least the former takes a little guts. A little fortitude. The latter is the move of a piece of sh!t animal.

You just don't hit a woman. Ever. Only one exception, and that is if she is a serious danger to herself or others and there is no other choice.

Come on. A protest, that isn't even really disruptive, however loathsome you may find the cause or the method, can't be compared to slugging your wife in the jaw.

It just can't.

At least the former takes a little guts. A little fortitude. The latter is the move of a piece of sh!t animal.

You just don't hit a woman. Ever. Only one exception, and that is if she is a serious danger to herself or others and there is no other choice.

Come on! He did it on the field in uniform representing the NFL. The guy is not working for me in the USA! Do it after work!

Would you want your company portraying this image?

Come on! He did it on the field in uniform representing the NFL. The guy is not working for me in the USA! Do it after work!

Would you want your company portraying this image?

Absolutely not, and if I owned the San fransico 49ers, I'd have left my box, gone down to the field, and cut his ass right then and there.

All I'm saying is, I can at least admire the stones and integrity.

I loathe westboro baptist too. But I can't deny their cajones.

Are you saying what Rice and Kaep did are equally bad?

“First thing we’ve got to get Colin to do is cut his hair. … Just go clean cut. Why not? You’re already dealing with a lot of controversy surrounding this issue. The most important thing that he needs to do is just try to be presentable,” Vick said Monday during an appearance on Fox Sports 1’s “Speak For Yourself.”