Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

fbg now has a politics forum

You don't want to announce it, Sho will go over and tell everyone...

:lol:

Have at it

Also...everyone figures you out quick...

cool, it looks like our jihad team is forming:

1 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

2 edjr

3 ROCKFORD

now we need some sort of strategy. :ninja:

Who's who of who cares

Have at it

Also...everyone figures you out quick...

So what username am I using over there now if I get figured out?

Did last get banned again after trying to stalk me in the NHL thread?

How many are you innow?

Did last get banned again after trying to stalk me in the NHL thread?

Nope...

You reported Phillybear?

What's wrong with you? :rolleyes:

Yes. 13 years ago. I'd have thrown his lifeless body in a river if I had access. He got off lightly.

I by far lead the league in reportings I bet

And I'd caution jihad in the political forum for a bit.

Mods are active and warning really weak things as trolling right now.

And I'd caution jihad in the political forum for a bit.

Mods are active and warning really weak things as trolling right now.

What else is new....

Yes. 13 years ago. I'd have thrown his lifeless body in a river if I had access. He got off lightly.

Keyboard muscles.

im counting you in.

updated jihad team:

1 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

2 edjr

3 ROCKFORD

4 posty

5 slo nuff (dont spill the beans)

creepy stalker pussie

hypocrite...

You can't go slow in a jihad on fbg. They ban too fast. You'll never get to the good part. You just have to walk in, take a sh!t on the floor, and get bounced.

I went over there a month or so ago and it's staggering how much time Sho spends over there as well. Seriously, between the two sites someone should call Dept. of Family Services as there is no way his kids are supervised.

I went over there a month or so ago and it's staggering how much time Sho spends over there as well. Seriously, between the two sites someone should call Dept. of Family Services as there is no way his kids are supervised.

The right has you, Iam90skid, Hardcore Troubador, Drobeski, 12th Man, Timmy Smith, Cdub, Reality all on 24/7 messageboard assault. Who from the left posts a lot? Me and Shonuff. You might get 5 a day from Mike Honcho or MDC. So with your gang of 8 (and I'm probably missing a few), you are seriously threatened by two posters with opposite views? ROFL Talk about snowflakes!

The right has you, Iam90skid, Hardcore Troubador, Drobeski, 12th Man, Timmy Smith, Cdub, Reality all on 24/7 messageboard assault. Who from the left posts a lot? Me and Shonuff. You might get 5 a day from Mike Honcho or MDC. So with your gang of 8 (and I'm probably missing a few), you are seriously threatened by two posters with opposite views? ROFL Talk about snowflakes!

24/7..

You are such a focking tool. I average about a post and a half a day, I'm not completely consumed by this garbage like you are.

It's amazing to me that idiots like you can live a functional life.

24/7..

You are such a focking tool. I average about a post and a half a day, I'm not completely consumed by this garbage like you are.

Wow so newbie equates posting on a message board to being under assault. Holy hyperbole! :doh:

So another who worries about me...yet posts here all the time and takes the time out to go to another board to stalk?

You apparently should be fired from your job since you claim to post when you work...and there is obviously no way you get any work done posting here and researching the next bogus dem conspiracy theory to obsess over.

Posted the links...you may still be too dumb to click th and read.

There is not one lie in those links if you see one tell us what it is. Please enlighten me!

24/7..

LOLOL Hit a nerve, loser?

LOLOL Hit a nerve, loser?

What nerve? You were clearly wrong..

:doh:

You are impressively stupid.

What nerve? You were clearly wrong..

You are impressively stupid.

Still a little tender, I see. :(

Still a little tender, I see. :(

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein persons of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1]

As described by David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."[1] Hence, the corollary to the Dunning–Kruger effect indicates that persons of high ability tend to underestimate their relative competence, and erroneously presume that tasks that are easy for them to perform also are easy for other people to perform.[1]

Although the Dunning–Kruger effect was formulated in 1999, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority has been referred to in literature throughout history.

We could go back and forth but, you aren't smart enough to understand how stupid you are..

:(

Also, clearly not smart enough to understand how averages work..

Also, clearly not smart enough to understand how averages work..

I am smart enough to know that I don't give a rat's ass that you went for months without posting, which brings your average down. All I know is that you are one of the big mouthed conservative hacks that love to pop in and suck Trump's orange cack. I was coming up with names of blind sheep righties and you came to mind. :wave:

I am smart enough to know that I don't give a rat's ass that you went for months without posting, which brings your average down. All I know is that you are one of the big mouthed conservative hacks that love to pop in and suck Trump's orange cack. I was coming up with names of blind sheep righties and you came to mind. :wave:

9k (I've been a member longer btw) posts compared to 57k posts, doesn't include your admitted aliases...

Few months off should cover that..

Dude, you are obsessed with this sh!t, it's not normal.. Don't project your obsessive behavior on me, I don't apply.

HTH

• Like 1

What is wrong with you?

9k (I've been a member longer btw) posts compared to 57k posts, doesn't include your admitted aliases...

Few months off should cover that..

Dude, you are obsessed with this sh!t, it's not normal.. Don't project your obsessive behavior on me, I don't apply.

HTH

I believe I mentioned myself. :banana: :doh:

I believed I mentioned myself. :banana: :doh:

:wacko:

I'm sorry I embarrassed you in front of your Internet buddies, I'll bow out..

What is wrong with you?

Refer to post #107 pertaining to Dunning-Kruger, it's not his fault.

:wacko:

I'm sorry I embarrassed you in front of your Internet buddies, I'll bow out..

With your tail between your legs. Good choice. Toodles. :wave:

Refer to post #107 pertaining to Dunning-Kruger, it's not his fault.

That sums him and sho nuff up perfectly.

Please talk to me!! Pretty please? I'm standing on my head here. Just acknowledge my presence!! :clap: :first:

What a sad, sad little pussie

Please talk to me!! Pretty please? I'm standing on my head here. Just acknowledge my presence!! :clap: :first:

What a sad, sad little pussie

Sad? Hardly....you prove each day how pathetic you are. It is bizarre to watch someone get off acting like you do here.