Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

***Happy Football Day Week 7***

didn't see a single second of 1 single game.

I did watch the yankees lose on DVR though

Time for the Falcons to scrap everything and rebuild.

That entire team is still shaken from their epic Super Bowl meltdown. They just ain't right.

Time for the Falcons to scrap everything and rebuild.

That entire team is still shaken from their epic Super Bowl meltdown. They just ain't right.

way more common than not for the team that lost the super bowl to melt down the year after (unless their team initials are NEP)

The more you think you know, the more you realize that you know nuthin'. With Kansas City losing two in a row, it's really hard to see a team as the clear best team at this point. New England seems to be rounding into the team everyone thought they would be. Other teams that everyone had in their top 5 or so just a couple of weeks ago, like Denver and Carolina, have hit the skids. Green Bay loses Rodgers and immediately looks very average yesterday. At this point, it looks like New England, followed by KC and Pittsburgh in the AFC. Big test for Philly tonight. Redskins are playing well. Seattle is a lot like New England. Early season losses mean nothing. They look to peak at playoff time. They are 4-2 and in good shape. Rams are 5-2 but I'm quite a believer yet. Saints? Vikings? Both with 2 losses. Probably should wait till after tonight's game, but I have the top looking like this:

1. Patriots

2. Eagles

3. Chiefs

4. Seahawks

5. Steelers

all of a sudden the fair weather iggles fans care about the NFL

Focking retarded Cowboys fans.... A lot of the Rah, Rah crowd around here are back on the Cowboys being a SB favorite again. A lot of them are saying, "WE'RE BACK!" :rolleyes:

Morons, we beat up on the stupid ass 49'ers. We dominated C.J. Beathard, big whoop - wake me up when we learn how to manage a clock, wake me up when we actually do something noteworthy.

heh huh heh heh heh huh, he said "Beat hard"

Focking retarded Cowboys fans.... A lot of the Rah, Rah crowd around here are back on the Cowboys being a SB favorite again. A lot of them are saying, "WE'RE BACK!" :rolleyes:

Morons, we beat up on the stupid ass 49'ers. We dominated C.J. Beathard, big whoop - wake me up when we learn how to manage a clock, wake me up when we actually do something noteworthy.

While this may be true, they are far from out of it. Same talent as last year and that team was dominant most of the season. And with no other team really standing out this year, if they right the ship, they have as good of a shot as anyone.

While this may be true, they are far from out of it. Same talent as last year and that team was dominant most of the season. And with no other team really standing out this year, if they right the ship, they have as good of a shot as anyone.

I guess - but this team still has a lot of 'smoke and mirrors' to it..... The next 4 weeks: @Wash, KC, @Atl, Philly.......this stretch will be what tells me something of note.

I guess - but this team still has a lot of 'smoke and mirrors' to it..... The next 4 weeks: @Wash, KC, @Atl, Philly.......this stretch will be what tells me something of note.

Four teams who could all contend. That stretch will tell us a bout all of those teams.

Welp, stick a fork in my Cardinals. I can't believe I'm saying this but... please please PLEASE play Blaine Gabbert! Drew Stanton is not an NFL QB. :(

Welp, stick a fork in my Cardinals. I can't believe I'm saying this but... please please PLEASE play Blaine Gabbert! Drew Stanton is not an NFL QB. :(

There's a semi-young, athletic QB out there who is unsigned. Reached the NFC championship game a few years back.

There's a semi-young, athletic QB out there who is unsigned. Reached the NFC championship game a few years back.

Cards haven't had a single player kneel. Ain't happening. :dunno:

Rodgers should get the MVP after watching Hundley yesturday. For any non Packers fan who caught that game it is pretty easy to see how good Rodgers really is. I knew Hundley would suck. Got people out there running to the waiver wire like the Packers offense is some dynamic thing where people just put up good numbers with ease. Nah, not at all.

Rodgers should get the MVP after watching Hundley yesturday. For any non Packers fan who caught that game it is pretty easy to see how good Rodgers really is. I knew Hundley would suck. Got people out there running to the waiver wire like the Packers offense is some dynamic thing where people just put up good numbers with ease. Nah, not at all.

Rodgers and Brady are so clearly the best two in the game right now. That brings up an interesting possible discussion. Think I'll do a QB spin-off thread.

Rodgers should get the MVP after watching Hundley yesturday.

packers derangement syndrome

For any non Packers fan who caught that game it is pretty easy to see how good Rodgers really is.

I know of one redheaded Head Coach here in Dallas who hasn't figured it out yet. :wall:

Hundley threw for 87 yards on 12/25. 1 INt. VS THE SAINTS at HOME!

Rodgers would have had a cool 300/3.

Hundley threw for 87 yards on 12/25. 1 INt. VS THE SAINTS at HOME!

Rodgers would have had a cool 300/3.

so that means Rodgers is MVP because his backup sucks :wacko:

Yes

yup

Not a chance in a million that was or is his girlfriend

Yeah thats what I thought. But if she is willing to get thrown through a beer filled table like she is mick foley then who is to say?

all of a sudden the fair weather iggles fans care about the NFL

Nobody cared about the Pats til 2001.

Patriots defense working it's way back.

Maybe. Or maybe Sarkisian is a complete moron and Matt Ryan is Matt Ryan again.

Nobody cared about the Pats til 2001.

nice job RP

How long before Foggate is a thing?

Jewlie Jones already said it