SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

So you are focused on whether or not this is a gotcha on what Guliani has previously said....instead of focusing on the fact that he is essentially admitting the campaign colluded with the Russians. You are kinda missing the primary plot in an effort to find a small win, don't ya think?

I never said you didn't like fapping to tyranny midget p0rn. Does that "essentially admit" you do?

First off, Rudy is statement directly contradicts multiple statements by the President himself..so it is news when the PRESIDENTS LAWYER makes that statement...but just for you

You said it, Rudy's a lawyer. Him contradicting anything his clients say means nothing. :dunno:

I never said you didn't like fapping to tyranny midget p0rn. Does that "essentially admit" you do?

Your position seems to be one born of intellect and logic. Carry on "Filthy Fernadez".

Add Honcho to the passengers on final lifeboat ignoring the iceberg of evidence the FBI/DOJ/CIA was weaponized.

I guess if they did even acknowledge it it would call into question the whole narrative they are grasping onto.

So you are focused on whether or not this is a gotcha on what Guliani has previously said....instead of focusing on the fact that he is essentially admitting the campaign colluded with the Russians. You are kinda missing the primary plot in an effort to find a small win, don't ya think?

You are making up in your head what you wish to hear. Sorry, but it's true.

Add Honcho to the passengers on final lifeboat ignoring the iceberg of evidence the FBI/DOJ/CIA was weaponized.

I guess if they did even acknowledge it it would call into question the whole narrative they are grasping onto.

Funny, when I think of this administration, I think of the Titanic too. :lol:

When the press doesn't tell you what to think, this administration is just one big good time. :thumbsup:

Only in this version the Democrats are grabbing the wheel, trying to wreck the ship that they're on while the foreign agents they paid pull the iceberg into position.

:doh:

And sure enough, there's all sorts of video proof of trump saying over and over again that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Now his own personal lawyer is saying effectively just the opposite.

I don't blame him. The only thing left is to sell everyone else out and focus on the idea that Trump had no idea what was going on.

And sure enough, there's all sorts of video proof of trump saying over and over again that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Now his own personal lawyer is saying effectively just the opposite.

I don't blame him. The only thing left is to sell everyone else out and focus on the idea that Trump had no idea what was going on.

" saying effectively"... :clap:

In real words. Saying nothing of the sort. :thumbsup:

James Baker, author of the Carter Page FISA is under Federal investigation.

probably the Russia federation

Mr. Gowdy. Who at the Department knew that you were talking to Chris Steele and Glenn Simpson?

Mr. Ohr. I spoke with some people in the Criminal Division, other career officials who dealt with some of these matters. So

Mr. Gowdy. Any of them have names?

Mr. Ohr. Yes. So I was about to tell you. One of them was Bruce Swartz, who is the Counselor for International Affairs in the Criminal Division; a person who was working with him at the time, working on similar matters in the Criminal Division was Zainab Ahmad; and a third person who was working on some some of the matters I believe was Andrew Weissman.

http://thefederalist.com/2019/01/17/top-mueller-officials-coordinated-with-fusion-gps-spouse-in-2016/

Ohr was passing info from Fusion GPS to two mambers of Mueller's team in 2016; prior to election.

Something big about to drop hence the Buzzfeed bullsh!t story.

The daily releasing of testimony is designed to give the complete picture to the public.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

Something big about to drop hence the Buzzfeed bullsh!t story.

The daily releasing of testimony is designed to give the complete picture to the public.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

I think you're right. What has amazed me this whole time is the lack of interest by anyone in the MSM to be on top of this story. You would think there would be one somewhere who said "fock it, it's too big a story". I guess the big wigs are keeping some of them from

Doing it.

https://t.co/Bge7SXRG0H

Per OIG Horowitz, "Findings of Misconduct by Two Current Senior FBI Officials and One Retired FBI Official While Providing Oversight on an FBI Contract".

So two current FBI officials and a retired one were referred for misconduct overseeing a contractor which was most certainly related to FISA abuses by Fusion GPS and Crowdstrike.

But wiff and the girls don't care/give a sh!t because Orange Man bad!!!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/testimony-reveals-fbi-official-in-charge-of-clinton-trump-probes-was-excluded-from-key-meetings-decisions_2786159.html

More testimony released; this time it's Bill Priestrap. It's long been assumed he rolled on others as he was permitted to retire with full benefits. Turns out he was left out of several meetings by McCabe, Strzok, etc and the team(s) he was handed to handle Hillary's email investigation and Crossfire Hurricane (Trump/Russia investigation) were already in place and hand picked by someone high up (McCabe, Comey or Lynch).

He revealed that Comey made the decision not to brief Gang of Eight (Congress/Senate) on the Trump investigation. While this is damning, it should be noted that Harry Reid and Feinstein (possibly Schifforbrains too?) were briefed on some of it by Brennan. Sounds like some top Dems are involved in the conspiracy (as if we didn't suspect that).

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/02/11/judicial-watch-uncovers-email-between-clinton-lawyer-david-kendall-and-fbi-lawyer-james-baker-same-day-fbi-was-forced-to-re-open-investigation/

Recently released email obtained on FOIA by Judicial Watch shows Clinton Lawyer coordinating with FBI/DOJ in regard to the Weiner laptop. More proof the fix was in.

McCabe should be hanging for treason and libs are giving him money for his legal defense fund. Shows how much they hate America.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

McCabe should be hanging for treason and libs are giving him money for his legal defense fund. Shows how much they hate America.

He may not have realized it but he just admitted there was a conspiracy to remove the President BEFORE Mueller was appointed.

Sedition and treason by him and most of anyone involved.

22 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

He may not have realized it but he just admitted there was a conspiracy to remove the President BEFORE Mueller was appointed.

Sedition and treason by him and most of anyone involved.

So many "I"s and "Me"s.  No one is corroborating his story.  The guy clearly went rogue.  Maybe his corrupt wife made him do it.  

41 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So many "I"s and "Me"s.  No one is corroborating his story.  The guy clearly went rogue.  Maybe his corrupt wife made him do it.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/IvanPentchoukov/status/1096082525418676225/photo/1

DOJ already confirming Rosenstein removed McCabe from Russia investigation.

McCabe had a lot of help prior from the very top. There are a lot of people praying McCabe is the fire break in regard to getting tried for previous spying, etc...

Eight days in May. May 2017 following the firing of Comey, multiple meetings occurred to try and oust the President under the 25th Amendment. The Coup group were counting 'noses' to see who would support it and who wouldn't.

JFC......bring back public executions for these treasonous bastards.

• Like 1

It's about time. I mean, and the dude kicked out the American Press so he could leaked top-secret Israeli Intel to impress his Russian Overlord buddy. And then he claimed I'm president! I can do anything!

I mean JFC, can you imagine if this is what we know now? What we're going to know once this lunatic is out of office?

Has it occurred to you wiff that the stories you're still hanging onto were just as made up as the Russia Collion stuff? Trump Tower server communicating with Russians....false. Don Jr emails.....false. Etc....etc...etc...What lies are you repeating over and over because you desperately want to believe Orange man bad?

Typical liberal wiff. Anything you guys do justifies the means to acquire and keep power. That includes rigging elections, paying journalists, making false sexual assault claims, weaponizing intelligence agencies and treason/sedition. Oh I almost forgot; killing infants.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

It's about time. I mean, and the dude kicked out the American Press so he could leaked top-secret Israeli Intel to impress his Russian Overlord buddy. And then he claimed I'm president! I can do anything!

I mean JFC, can you imagine if this is what we know now? What we're going to know once this lunatic is out of office?

Seek help dude. Call a crisis line. Seriously

17 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Lol

1) 7th Flr & DOJ

Comey - Fired
McCabe - Fired
Yates - Fired
McCord - Resigned
Baker - Resigned
Anderson - Resigned
Strzok - Fired
Ohr - Demoted
Page - Resigned
Laufman - Resigned
Rybicki - Resigned
Kortan - Resigned
Campbell - Resigned

And that's not the complete list.

Dzxq2fyWoAAff7G.jpg:large

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

1) 7th Flr & DOJ

Comey - Fired
McCabe - Fired
Yates - Fired
McCord - Resigned
Baker - Resigned
Anderson - Resigned
Strzok - Fired
Ohr - Demoted
Page - Resigned
Laufman - Resigned
Rybicki - Resigned
Kortan - Resigned
Campbell - Resigned

And that's not the complete list.

Dzxq2fyWoAAff7G.jpg:large

I find the gutting of the organization more troubling than anything else.

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I find the gutting of the organization more troubling than anything else.

Seriously? More than McCabe's recent admission of the coup? 

To restore legitimacy, it had to be done. To leave anyone involved behind would be akin to leaving half a tumor inside a cancer patient. 

Interesting point I saw made yesterday in a twitter thread. If there was ANY illegal activity by the Trump Campaign/Administration then why the need for the 25th Amendment removal?