Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Adrian Peterson traded to AZ

AZ probably just wants to rest DJ all season. Why play him and risk hurting him again if they aren't even going to make it to playoffs? Just let AP take over in the meantime? Who knows?

After this year AZ hits the reset button on the roster, theyre bringing in AP as a last Hail Mary to salvage the season. Arians, Palmer, Fitz, their two highest paid O-line men, are all old and will retire or be cut after this year. They're hoping the fire AP plays with, may help this team as much as his play will. They want the AP that screamed at Payton. It's a last ditch effort before they go into full rebuild mode.

I dont know, last I heard David Johnson was gonna miss at least another 4-6 weeks and possibly more.

My fear is that this means David Johnson misses more time than they initially thought.

I'm directly replying to the person that said they should've signed him in the offseason.

It definitely helps Ingram but also Kamara more bc out of those extra 5-7 snaps a game probably 75% of them go to Kamara. Peyton loves him and compared him to Marshall Faulk. He will get another 4-6 snaps a game which is huge in a timeshare.

People who think this affects Kamara in any way need to learn the game better. it only boosts Ingram. AP was getting like 5 carries a game and offers nothing in the passing game. Kamaras role was the same with him there and its the same with him gone. This just gives a few more carries for Ingram.

This. Stop referring to him as AP, its super annoying.

But AP are his initials. What's the problem?

This. Stop referring to him as AP, its super annoying.

It’s AP. No one calls him AD.

AD is the original nickname but I'm guessing somewhere along the lines people thought that was incorrect and went with AP.

It still kinda bugs me also for whatever reason.

I dont know, last I heard David Johnson was gonna miss at least another 4-6 weeks and possibly more.

My fear is that this means David Johnson misses more time than they initially thought.

Lets see Peterson do it again. My bet is that yesterday will be his best game for the rest of his career

His nickname is All Day. You don't abbreviate the nickname. AD is nonsense and nonexistent. AP is ok to use, but still dumb. Just type out his name.

Adrian Peterson. It takes less than a second to type it.

His nickname is All Day. You don't abbreviate the nickname. AD is nonsense and nonexistent. AP is ok to use, but still dumb. Just type out his name.

Adrian Peterson. It takes less than a second to type it.

Oh yea, typing out the full name is just as easy as two letters. Weird post. AP or AD are both fine, as evidenced by every single person but you.

Ill ask TBBOM if its different in China, but here in America we can abbreviate whatever the darn heck we want.

It’s AP. No one calls him AD.

Tons of people across all forms of media do. As well as AP, which I prefer.

I have only heard people saying AD when discussing what his nickname "really" is. Otherwise, it's always AP.