Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Important Question

https://goo.gl/images/nGwUp8

Whaddya think that white top under her jacket is? Some kind of low-cut t-shirt? Tank top? I'm guessing not a tube top. I'd really like to see her without that jacket.

I find her quite fetching. And, with hope Hicks gone, clearly my favorite member of the Trump Administration.

But still, I was wondering what women wore underneath jackets like that. Pretty low scoop to be a t-shirt.

I bet she's real Cat in the sack.

Think you may not have hit Ctrl-c hard enough. :ninja:

By the way, there's a certain irony to the attached story. The day that our government is embroiled in the practice of ripping families apart is the day that they decide to withdraw from the UN Human Rights Commission

Thread title does not live up. Question is not important. 1/10

https://goo.gl/images/nGwUp8

Whaddya think that white top under her jacket is? Some kind of low-cut t-shirt? Tank top? I'm guessing not a tube top. I'd really like to see her without that jacket.

I find her quite fetching. And, with hope Hicks gone, clearly my favorite member of the Trump Administration.

But still, I was wondering what women wore underneath jackets like that. Pretty low scoop to be a t-shirt.

I bet she's real Cat in the sack.

Totally wood Nikki. I'll leave the sheep for you, I know it's been a lonely... lifetime. :thumbsup:

Totally wood Nikki. I'll leave the sheep for you, I know it's been a lonely... lifetime. :thumbsup:

Take love where ewe find it.

Lol. Jerry own Wiffle.

Thanks Wiff. Just got walked out from work for opening the link.

The man who attempted to answer that "Important Question"? Peter Strzok. And now you know the rest of the story...

To answer the..question? Camisole

I was hoping you'd check in.

😃

So, does the difference between a cami and a tank rest mostly in the width of the shoulder straps?

Also, where do so-called Shields fit in compared to these?

While the rest of us debate Melania or Ivanka, hopefully wiffleball upgrades his Trump administration sexual desire standards to, at minimum, Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Hopefully wiffleball upgrades his Trump administration sexual desire standards to, at minimum, Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Ewe....

I was hoping you'd check in.

😃

So, does the difference between a cami and a tank rest mostly in the width of the shoulder straps?

Also, where do so-called Shields fit in compared to these?

At this point I think so, but without googling I want to say camisoles were traditionally silk or satin, and meant as a true undergarment. The way they are marketed now there is more crossover with tanks. What makes a "spaghetti strap tank" still a tank and not a cami is the basicness of it and the idea you could just wear it alone. Some youthful brands like H&M are trying to make camis alone stylish. The fusing continues.

Have not heard of Shields, outside of armor. Hmmm. Is there a women's fashion thing wiff knows that I don't?

Have not heard of Shields, outside of armor. Hmmm. Is there a women's fashion thing wiff knows that I don't?

Thanks.

I know some women will wear a relatively sheer or thin top and a bra and feel like they want more coverage in between.

There are "modesty panels"/mock camisoles. Sounds prudish but looks very useful. https://www.snappycami.com/images/Snappy-Cami-No-Price.jpg

What are those sticky foam things called to cover your nipples do you dont have to wear a bra with certain tops? My fiancée rocks them from time to time.

I know the term from red carpet fashion coverage. Never have used pasties, or a faux cami. Intrigued about Shields, but I think wiff made it up.

I know the term from red carpet fashion coverage. Never have used pasties, or a faux cami. Intrigued about Shields, but I think wiff made it up.

Ive heard of shells before. Maybe thats what hes thinking of. Basically a square piece of fabric that you wear under a suit jacket to hide cleavage. Ive seen them come in four different reversible colors, so you can mix it with different suits.

Might be thinking of shell. Basically coming from doing a fast check, seems like women use camisoles to put a layer between bra and sheer top.

That's a really popular reason for their use, yes :thumbsup:

Shells are sleeveless tops that have regular armholes (not straps) and are often used with blazers and cardigans. The demure, professional and/or woman over 50 choice.

What I linked above is what both of you are thinking about though. It's one iteration of that. I don't think it has a standard name. Handy though.

That's a really popular reason for their use, yes :thumbsup:

Shells are sleeveless tops that have regular armholes (not straps) and are often used with blazers and cardigans. The demure, professional and/or woman over 50 choice.

What I linked above is what both of you are thinking about though. It's one iteration of that. I don't think it has a standard name. Handy though, basically fake an undergarment without the extra layer save in that one spot.

Yeah, the one I saw was basically a square thing with arm holes. One side was black. The other blue. If you turned it inside out, it was two other colors.

I just remember picking it up off the bedroom floor and thinking it was a very odd garment.

I'd like dgj (sp) to open this thread. Curious if S. Carolinians are generally really proud of her. Guessing so.

She'll probably entertain even higher aspirations but she seems to really be where she wants to be in this role. Those facial expressions..