Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

2 NFL Teams to Debut Male Cheerleaders

Maybe a moon landing. Didn't find anything with a quick search...

Lambs and Aints love them some dancing dudes....

https://ktla.com/2018/08/06/l-a-rams-among-2-teams-to-have-male-cheerleaders-this-season-a-first-in-nfl-history/

NFL fans will see history made this season, and it has nothing to do with what goes on between the goalposts. The Los Angeles Rams and the New Orleans Saints will have male cheerleaders dancing on their squads for the first time. Dancers Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies have been preparing for the NFL season since they made the Rams cheerleading squad in March. “Still can’t believe I’m one of the first males in history to be a pro NFL cheerleader!” Jinnies tweeted after being selected.

I've always said nobody puts more time and effort into something that nobody gives a crap about if they were there or not than cheerleaders.

I've always said nobody puts more time and effort into something that nobody gives a crap about if they were there or not than cheerleaders.

What do you do in between plays or during time-outs when you're at a game. You can only drink so many beers and take so many leaks. At some point, you're checking out the dancing dudes on the sideline, right?

think I posted this in Liberal America 6 months ago, so kinda not really moon landing dunno

still garbage phags

You assume only men watch the game, I have been trying to get my wife more into it.

Changes like this will not hurt that chance and let's be honest any real football fan does not care about the cheerleaders. In fact the good teams do not even have cheerleaders.

You assume only men watch the game, I have been trying to get my wife more into it.

Changes like this will not hurt that chance and let's be honest any real football fan does not care about the cheerleaders. In fact the good teams do not even have cheerleaders.

Why?

cause your wife wants to watch Lamar dance around, I mean I get it if the guys looked like Gronk or something

guess what when the Cheerleaders are on its a commercial, she won't see them

no woman who doesn't like to watch football or go to games is suddenly going to go because of cheerleaders male or female.

"Yeah I hate football but they have this new gay male cheerleader Brett and he's really good so now I'm going to be a fan"

Never happens

It is not likely to cause a big impact, but any little change that can be made that will help my wife become a fan without impacting the quality of the product is worth trying.

I do not understand the outrage, no one really cares about the cheerleaders, do they?

I wouldnt mind seeing a cheerleader kneeling in front of me before a game. Zinggggg.

I wouldnt mind seeing a cheerleader kneeling in front of me before a game. Zinggggg.

You never said this before there were male cheerleaders. :dunno:

You never said this before there were male cheerleaders. :dunno:

Its all the same, if you close your eyes. :wub:

Well son. What did you think of your first NFL football game?

It was fantastic! It was stupendous! It was...

Yeah, OK, I get it. So, you think you might wanna play football someday?

Football schmootball. I wanna be a cheerleader!!!! Watch me dance!!!!

Stop that...

Will they all have man buns?

:doh:

:thumbsdown:

:wall:

Lord I miss the 60's-70's

Well, MDC already has the makeup, so when the Jets have tryouts we should sponser him.

I think it's only fair that we women get some eye candy too.

Wait....are these cheerleaders for women or men??

I think it's only fair that we women get some eye candy too.

Wait....are these cheerleaders for women or men??

I think its safe to say all cheerleaders are into men.

I think its safe to say all cheerleaders are into men.

Lol! I was thinking there were going to be some Channing Tatum/Magic Mike moves going on.

Think about how unfair it is that we've never had the opportunity to see sexy men dancing for us.

...then again, there are a bunch of sexy men on the field.

Lol! I was thinking there were going to be some Channing Tatum/Magic Mike moves going on.

Think about how unfair it is that we've never had the opportunity to see sexy men dancing for us.

...then again, there are a bunch of sexy men on the field.

the original link has the guys, and I posted a video, basically they are Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds

no women are going to be looking at them or even want to.