Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

All Rhodes Closed for Funchess this weekend

Funchess has been on a roll but I dont see him doing much of anything this week vs Xavier Rhodes who just held Julio down all week. If you dont get a TD out of Funchess I could see a 4 for 56 type of game

You are right....Xavier is the real deal. Am sitting Funchess for D. Adams, Gordon, and the Freak.

You sure he wasnt on golden tate who did absolutely nothing in that game?

I bought into the Rhodes hype on Thanksgiving. Didn't work out so well against Marvin Jones.

You sure he wasnt on golden tate who did absolutely nothing in that game?

No, I'm not. I didn't watch the game, either. I do know that leading up to the game most of the so-called analysts I read were stating that Rhodes was going to cover Jones which is why I sat him against my own instinct. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Funchess is a good play. I'm just saying caveat emptor on the whole Rhodes deal. I am still kicking myself in the butt for sitting Jones.

Theres only a couple experts I ever listen too. Matt Kelley, Evan Silva, JJ Zachariason, and Rich Hribar. Podcasts are your best friend, tv analysts are by far the worst

No, I'm not. I didn't watch the game, either. I do know that leading up to the game most of the so-called analysts I read were stating that Rhodes was going to cover Jones which is why I sat him against my own instinct. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Funchess is a good play. I'm just saying caveat emptor on the whole Rhodes deal. I am still kicking myself in the butt for sitting Jones.

Theres only a couple experts I ever listen too. Matt Kelley, Evan Silva, JJ Zachariason, and Rich Hribar. Podcasts are your best friend, tv analysts are by far the worst

I don't watch TV (unless it's a Steelers game or a game I can livestream on the computer). It was a combination of either Rotoworld (I've learned they are far from reliable for anything but transactions, inactives, and stats), FantasyPros, and/or here (FFToday). I believed it because it was confirmed by more than one source and I think at least one of them stated Rhodes covered Jones in past meetings. Thanks for the recommendations. I may have to check them out. I've heard of Evan Silva but none of the others.

ITunes if you have a iPhone; The Late Round Podcast and Roto Underworld Podcast are the two I stick by

I don't watch TV (unless it's a Steelers game or a game I can livestream on the computer). It was a combination of either Rotoworld (I've learned they are far from reliable for anything but transactions, inactives, and stats), FantasyPros, and/or here (FFToday). I believed it because it was confirmed by more than one source and I think at least one of them stated Rhodes covered Jones in past meetings. Thanks for the recommendations. I may have to check them out. I've heard of Evan Silva but none of the others.

yep, benched him for Sanu in one and Tate in another. I don't want any part of Rhodes this weekend. And if Funchess goes off all the more power to him.

btw, wasn't Marvin Jones the ONLY exception to the rule this year?