Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Fox Sports Clay Travis kicked off CNN for....

Damn, now I have to wait to get home to watch that.

To make it worse the anchor during the segment was a blonde female :lol:

thats hilarious, obviously again, CNN/Democrats have zero sense of humor

it wasn't offensive that he said boobs, it was offensive cause trannies without boobs yet are discriminated by his comment

Many Trannies get boobs because it helps them make more money in their jobs as prostitutes. I'd say it's the biggest reason why. But libs who have never been to a crime ridden area would not know that. But they do know what's best. Just ask em.

I like clay Travis. He got his start on the local sports station in Nashville. Glad to see he's making waves.

And he was basically booted for this type of shock jock crap.

Seems to just want to make waves or be an antagonistic type person inall he does.

Never was a fan of him on air here.

And he was basically booted for this type of shock jock crap.

Seems to just want to make waves or be an antagonistic type person inall he does.

Never was a fan of him on air here.

I'm thinking you don't laugh at much, but it's understandable with that stick so far up your ass

I'm thinking you don't laugh at much, but it's understandable with that stick so far up your ass

Gotta admit. This fits perfectly.

Sounds just like you on this board! :rolleyes:

I thought it was funny. Childish and immature.....but funny.

He's prolly just egging on CNN for being the ridiculous network they've become.

I thought it was funny. Childish and immature.....but funny.

He's prolly just egging on CNN for being the ridiculous network they've become.

Exactly :thumbsup:

I hate that anchor. She's always losing control. And to act all offended at boobs? When the P word is now fair game and has probably been uttered at least three thousand times on that Network? STFUP

Let's see which is more 'demeaning to women':

1) "I believe in Boobs" (in general)

2) Hey! (to a specific woman on live TV, Don Lemon says..) "You have a nice Rack!"

Pretty easy to google that.

Which do YOU think is more sexist?

Yet Brooke giggled her fat butt off on the 2nd one and lost her mind on the first one...

He should've told her he likes boobs and her boobs in particular just to see what she would've done.

My favorite part is when she spells it out B-O-O-B-S? Like it's a bad word or something.

Also, did he say it to make a point? Don't really know much about the guy so kind of curious.

He starts off saying he loves the first amendment which blankets any following statement to be acceptable because the nature of the first amendment. Host proceeds to get get upset.

So moral of the story? CNN likes the first amendment too (because they said so you can see right there!) unless it is live on TV.

He should've told her he likes boobs and her boobs in particular just to see what she would've done.

My favorite part is when she spells it out B-O-O-B-S? Like it's a bad word or something.

Also, did he say it to make a point? Don't really know much about the guy so kind of curious.

He starts off saying he loves the first amendment which blankets any following statement to be acceptable because the nature of the first amendment. Host proceeds to get get upset.

So moral of the story? CNN likes the first amendment too (because they said so you can see right there!) unless it is live on TV.

He's basically a troll. He's the same one who wrote the story about Bennett being a liar a couple weeks ago though.

He used to be a lawyer. Was on the local sports station for a few years. Now runs outkickthecoverage.com

On the radio in Nashville, he used to love starting fights trolling Alabama fans and NASCAR fans and whatnot. That kind of guy.

He's basically a troll. He's the same one who wrote the story about Bennett being a liar a couple weeks ago though.

He used to be a lawyer. Was on the local sports station for a few years. Now runs outkickthecoverage.com

On the radio in Nashville, he used to love starting fights trolling Alabama fans and NASCAR fans and whatnot. That kind of guy.

The new Howard Stern?

Bennett is a liar. What's the problem?

Listen to him on the way to work about 10 mins a day... good for a 10 min ride although I question how much he really knows about sports

The new Howard Stern?

Very wannabe yes.

Seemed more Rome to start out but has branched out past sports now.

Fake outrage.

Ana Navarro said P***y a half dozen times on CNN, yet she's still a guest contributor. It's the typical liberal double standard of phony outrage.

Stop, there is only 1

But he's left an opening since he got out of the Howard Stern business.

And you are wrong again.

Nice come back . You really put me in my place. I never fathomed you would disagree with anything I type. :rolleyes:

Nice come back . You really put me in my place. I never fathomed you would disagree with anything I type. :rolleyes:

You're not very bright.

Many Trannies get boobs because it helps them make more money in their jobs as prostitutes. I'd say it's the biggest reason why. But libs who have never been to a crime ridden area would not know that. But they do know what's best. Just ask em.

Interesting you know so much about trannies...what percentage do you think are sex workers? And do straight prostitutes benefit from implants as well?

Interesting you know so much about trannies...what percentage do you think are sex workers? And do straight prostitutes benefit from implants as well?

I would say 54%. Of course they do. It is interesting, isn't it? I've led an interesting life.