SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

wiff and snuff ? Starting to question the motivations of this scam investigation yet ?

Motivations are things were found out which initiated an investigation.

Lie after lie after lie about contacts with Russian officials...lie after lie after lie about the topic of conversation with Russian officials.

That you think that was all normal and ok is telling.

At the very least they clearly show Ohr and the FBI was working with Steele over a period of time, and Steele was "reporting" (Steele's words) to them even after Trump was inaugurated. Meaning, at that point they weren't trying to unseat the President elect, they were after the sitting President.

Working with them through to the early part of 2017. Here's a very interesting exchange between Ohr and Steele.

Yet, Steele asked Ohr in the Jan. 31 text exchange if he could continue to help feed information to the FBI: “Just want to check you are OK, still in the situ and able to help locally as discussed, along with your Bureau colleagues.”
“I’m still here and able to help as discussed,” Ohr texted back. “I’ll let you know if that changes.”
Steele replied, “If you end up out though, I really need another (bureau?) contact point/number who is briefed. We can’t allow our guy to be forced to go back home. It would be disastrous.” Investigators are trying to determine who Steele was referring to.

Motivations are things were found out which initiated an investigation.

Lie after lie after lie about contacts with Russian officials...lie after lie after lie about the topic of conversation with Russian officials.

That you think that was all normal and ok is telling.

:lol:

And WHO sent those Russians to the Trump Campaign? The Obama Administration (with assistance from Putin's FSB). :doh:

And WHO sent those Russians to the Trump Campaign? The Obama Administration (with assistance from Putin's FSB). :doh:

Shonuff can't see that with his head so far up Obama's ass.

Steele replied, “If you end up out though, I really need another (bureau?) contact point/number who is briefed. We can’t allow our guy to be forced to go back home. It would be disastrous.” Investigators are trying to determine who Steele was referring to.

This is the smoking gun here. Ohr is clearly running Steele as Steele has no idea who else in the Bureau is briefed. And Ohr responds that he will do so if the time arises, giving the impression that people have been briefed and he has the backing of the FBI in his running of Steele.

• Like 1

Shonuff can't see that with his head so far up Obama's ass.

False...Im just not listening to the opining of qAnon believers that dont rely on actual evidence and facts.

False...Im just not listening to the opining of qAnon believers that dont rely on actual evidence and facts.

So respond to the Hill article posted and explain away the #4 guy at the DOJ working with Christopher Steele/Fusion GPS (his wife Nellie).

So respond to the Hill article posted and explain away the #4 guy at the DOJ working with Christopher Steele/Fusion GPS (his wife Nellie).

he's the 8 year old girl with fingers in her ears crying that she's not listening to hurtful truths

he's the 8 year old girl with fingers in her ears crying that she's not listening to hurtful truths

:first: facts facts facts facts facts

Exactly! This is him, spot on, no matter how much he claims it to be false.

• Like 1

Exactly! This is him, spot on, no matter how much he claims it to be false.

Don't forget all the name calling he does.

Assange asked to testify

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1027200182033805312?s=20

The hacks will fight and claim this is a bad thing.

The Senate Intel Committee is compromised and dirty as hell. I'd rather have him speak to the HIC.

Mark Warner (D) is the focker who was working with Oligarch's lobbyist to contact Christopher Steele.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/08/steele-concerned-dossier-inquiries/

Christopher Steele expressed concern last year at a Senate committees request for information about the former British spys anti-Trump dossier, according to text messages recently provided to Congress.

Would it be possible to speak later today please? Were very concerned by the Grassley letter and its possible implications for us, our operations and our sources. We need some reassurances, Steele wrote in a March 7, 2017 text message to Bruce Ohr, who then served as deputy assistant attorney general.

Nothing to see here at all.

• Like 3

Christopher Steele expressed concern last year at a Senate committees request for information about the former British spys anti-Trump dossier, according to text messages recently provided to Congress.

Would it be possible to speak later today please? Were very concerned by the Grassley letter and its possible implications for us, our operations and our sources. We need some reassurances, Steele wrote in a March 7, 2017 text message to Bruce Ohr, who then served as deputy assistant attorney general.

Who is the 'We're' there? Glenn Simpson, Hillary's flunkies, etc?

Note that the bored left leaners are gone now............can't explain these away.

Who is the 'We're' there? Glenn Simpson, Hillary's flunkies, etc?

Note that the bored left leaners are gone now............can't explain these away.

FACTS!!!!!!

Filthy is posty ng unsubstantiated opinions. Not truth.

Assange asked to testify

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1027200182033805312?s=20

The hacks will fight and claim this is a bad thing.

He wont do it though because he wants set conditions.

In addition...they are still looking to boot him from that embassy.

Assange is a lying sack of crap criminal...if he is your great savior...you are in trouble.

Concerned for his sources is alarming to you?

Contacting DOJ and FBI are alarming to you people?

Good lord...thats is how is supposed to work. When people give you dirt or offer things...you dont hide it and lie about it...you go to the authorities and turn it over and do what you can to protect the information and your sources.

Are you all this focked in the head?

Good lord...thats is how ###### is supposed to work. When people give you dirt or offer things...you dont hide it and lie about it...you go to the authorities and turn it over and do what you can to protect the information and your sources.

The smartest thing you have ever posted. Better to give up than expose your foolishness more.

Shitforbrains left mentality: protecting "sources" is more important than getting correct the biggest scandal in us political history (either Trump colluded with Russia or the Obama admin actively tried to frame a candidate/president, depending on which side of the aisle one is on).

Protecting sources is more important than the truth.

Focking insane.

Good lord...thats is how ###### is supposed to work. When people give you dirt or offer things...you dont hide it and lie about it...you go to the authorities and turn it over and do what you can to protect the information and your sources.

Each day you get worse and worse.

Shitforbrains left mentality: protecting "sources" is more important than getting correct the biggest scandal in us political history (either Trump colluded with Russia or the Obama admin actively tried to frame a candidate/president, depending on which side of the aisle one is on).

Focking insane.

Insane is not reading what was said and making false claims like this.

Someone can get the story right and protect their sources and the integrity of their work. Its not a difficult concept.

You have zero interest in truth.

Focking insane.

Well said.

So more Bruce Ohr - Christopher Steele texts released and they're pretty damning. It would seem that Steele views Mueller and the Special Counsel team (as indicated by (SC) in his texts) as part of the collaborators.

8/6/17 12:28:04 PM (redacted) Hi Bruce, hope you're well and getting some holiday with the family. Whenever convenient I would like a chat, there's a lot going on and we are frustrated with how long these reengagement with the Bureau and Mueller is taking. Anything you could do to accelerate the process would be much appreciated. There are some new, perishable, operational opportunities which we do not want to miss out on. Best to All, Chris. 10/26/17, 7:12:47 PM (redacted) Hi Bruce. Can we have a word tomorrow please? Just seen a story in the media about the Bureau handing over docs to Congress about my work and relationship with them. Very concerned about this. Peoples lives may be engangered (endangered). I shall also reach out to my other (SC) contacts on this issue tomorrow.

It's clear the timing on these texts are AFTER Mueller was appointed and BEFORE the Strzok/Page texts were released. Horowitz was already on their trail though, apparently giving them plenty of rope to hang themselves with.

Focking insane.

Now you all see first hand why I started the Sho Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest thread. Hes focking moonbat crazy. A loon.
  • Like 1

I dont know if they came from a JW FOIA request or if someone is leaking them.

I do know that CNN and the Fake News are not reporting on them.

I dont know if they came from a JW FOIA request or if someone is leaking them.

I do know that CNN and the Fake News are not reporting on them.

Same as the FISA released a week or two ago. It seems Trump must have declassified a sh!tload of stuff and it's going to trickle out like this til November.

Mueller is "looking in all the wrong places" for corruption and crime when he examines President Donald Trump's records. "Documents show the FBI and DOJ knew the [steele-Russia] dossier was phony [and that] Christopher Steele was a liar," Jarrett said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/07/gregg-jarrett-bruce-ohrs-role-conduit-between-doj-and-christopher-steele-dossier-writer

Mueller is "looking in all the wrong places" for corruption and crime when he examines President Donald Trump's records. "Documents show the FBI and DOJ knew the [steele-Russia] dossier was phony [and that] Christopher Steele was a liar," Jarrett said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/07/gregg-jarrett-bruce-ohrs-role-conduit-between-doj-and-christopher-steele-dossier-writer

Only itbwasnt actually going...get away from foxnews every now and then and the ramblings of qanon types in here. But you all refuse to educate yourselves.

Only itbwasnt actually going...get away from foxnews every now and then and the ramblings of qanon types in here. But you all refuse to educate yourselves.

Qanon types? You do realize that Q believes Trump is working with Mueller?

It is kind of frightening that him and millions like him are actively raising the next generation of Americans.

Filthy has been told I Ignore him...has been told I respond to him...yet constantly replies trying to get my attention. Id be more worried about morons like him and other followers (I see Hand has already chimed in too)who cant take the hint.

Also...I did click him a link...Solomon? Really? Holy what a focking joke.

It is kind of frightening that him and millions like him are actively raising the next generation of Americans.

He didn't even know the Clinton foundation was under a federal investigation and he tells everyone else they don't have a clue. He's a drug addict anyway. Don't bother.

Filthy has been told I Ignore him...has been told I respond to him...yet constantly replies trying to get my attention. Id be more worried about morons like him and other followers (I see Hand has already chimed in too)who cant take the hint.

Also...I did click him a link...Solomon? Really? Holy ###### what a focking joke.

No one is trying to get your attention. You have been told this over and over. When you write stupid crap here you get called out on it. And we all know you are a snowflake with all the people you have on ignore. You ignore them because they make you look foolish.

• Like 1