Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

Sneaky WR plays Week 8

Need an under the radar WR for this week-- PPR league. Who do you see coming out of nowhere to post solid WR2 or 3 numbers this week?

Wheaton?

If that's who you mean, could be a shootout vs. INDY

By shootout Indy is going to shoot Pitt right out of the building.

• Like 1

Martavis Bryant 6'4 211lbs out of Clemson

He had two grabs last week catching one for a 35 yard Td.

Moving forward he could be a decent wr3 or more likely a bye week filler if given more targets. Bryant should be given a chance to help a struggling red zone offense.

How sneaky is Hakeem Nicks? Rostered. Ive heard of him.

Ok well the title of the thread isnt "sneaky wr play in tigerus league week 8" now is it? He is currently owned in cbs 42% of leagues, started in 6%. How is he NOT a sneaky play? Are you really this stupid?

• Like 1

How would that be sneaky? Everybody's going to see you pull him off waivers and start him. Is there an invisible move you can make in your wonder league Robin?

How would that be sneaky? Everybody's going to see you pull him off waivers and start him. Is there an invisible move you can make in your wonder league Robin?

This thread isnt about literally sneaking a receiver into your lineup to throw off other owners. Yes, you are that stupid. Thanks for playing.

• Like 1

Donte Moncrief if Wayne is out. Hilton will get his looks and Allen as well. Moncrief played more snaps than Nicks last week. He could be in for a nice game if Wayne sits it out.

Donte Moncrief if Wayne is out. Hilton will get his looks and Allen as well. Moncrief played more snaps than Nicks last week. He could be in for a nice game if Wayne sits it out.

Wayne is out...probably at least two weeks. Moncrief is a good call. Maybe Jarvis Landry as well.

who's running the slot in ny with cruz out for the year? that might be a good pickup

Corey Washington...I was gonna mention him, OP wanted week 8. Moving forward, he's definitely one to keep an eye on.

Corey Washington...I was gonna mention him, OP wanted week 8. Moving forward, he's definitely one to keep an eye on.

Is he in the slot? He is 6'2 i believe. I did add him in a few spots as a flyer.

Davante Adams is only 13% owned on Yahoo, but has a TD in two of the last three weeks, and is going up against a weak Saints defense.

He's a rookie who is growing up fast, is a tall redzone target on a team without a TE and gaining more of Rodgers' trust every week. I think he's about to break out.

Davante Adams is only 13% owned on Yahoo, but has a TD in two of the last three weeks, and is going up against a weak Saints defense.

He's a rookie who is growing up fast, is a tall redzone target on a team without a TE and gaining more of Rodgers' trust every week. I think he's about to break out.

I'm leaning his way at a flex.....guaranteed to see single coverage all day, in what is projected the highest scoring game this week.

Jordan Matthews. Many have given up on him breaking out, but I still see it happening this year, starting as soon as this week.

Jordan Matthews. Many have given up on him breaking out, but I still see it happening this year, starting as soon as this week.

big week for this kid.

got a feeling Chip Douglas tweaked the offense big time during the bye .... hoping to see Matthews be a beneficiary of said tweaking..

but i wouldn't hold my breath ... gonna be tough for him to crack the starting lineup

he desperately needs to be on the field in the base offense ... Iggles will be tilting more Shady-centric, so that means two TE sets, with Maclin/Coop at the WR ... Coop is much more valuable in that scenario because he is the superior physical talent for making the run game go ... so it's not the fact that Coop is "better" than Matthews, it's just that he gets the dirty work done a hell of a lot better.

looking like a shootout in the desert today ... if the clamps are put on Maclin, then the kid can get some burn. snap percentage needs to climb.

otherwise, Matthews is just a stash - 4/45/0 stat lines, and no more than insurance against a Maclin injury.

ETA: loving the Adams and Landry calls :thumbsup: nice games coming for both