Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Are there any unbiased news sources?

So which are they?

Say one was going to create a news organization with the core conviction that the writers and reporters would present the news without opinion, is that even possible? I'm sure some stories would be, but I would imagine that most writers and reporters feel pretty passionate about what they do. Could then keep opinion out of the most polarizing stories and events?

Nope. You have to read or watch both sides and figure it out yourself. Journalism is DOA

• Like 1

CNN, MSNBC, CBS are ultra left leaning and Fox is right leaning. I'm going to say read Drudge, Fox and watch Headline News for Robin Meade.

Fair and balanced as it can be.

Wasn't there just a whole big thread on this?

Yes.. But in that thread, only a Liberal bias exists.

When Al Jazeera was on it wasn't too bad. And the BBC is fairly neutral.

At least that is who Sean Hannity tells me is unbiased

Wasn't there just a whole big thread on this?

Hmm didn't see it I guess. Well I also wanted to get my point that I'm not sure if it's even plausible to make every report without opinion.

Nate Silver's fivethiryeight.com - it is the best news source there is. Backs all his articles up with broken down statistical facts.

I feel like you all are being biased in your recommendations. Is there a place I can go to see which posters here aren't biased?

Yes.. But in that thread, only a Liberal bias exists.

Don't you mean in every thread here, ever?

I feel like you all are being biased in your recommendations. Is there a place I can go to see which posters here aren't biased?

The Committee of Unbiased Recommenders whose members are themselves selected by an Unbiased Selection Committe, which Selection Committee was put together by an Unbiased Consortium whose officers were selected by an Unbiased Arbiter so on and so forth ad infiniteum into the future

• Like 1

CNN, MSNBC, CBS are ultra left leaning and Fox is right leaning. I'm going to say read Drudge, Fox and watch Headline News for Robin Meade.

Fair and balanced as it can be.

As if we needed more proof of your own bias.

If there is, would it be recognized as such? The right would tell you it's wrong, and the left would tell you it's wrong.

Says the guy with the CNN tramp stamp.

:lol:

See...you say stuff like this with literally zero to back it up. We have you claiming that people should read Drudge and Fox...and that the others are ultra left leaning (left leaning sure...I don't think you even know what ultra left is...MSNBC comes closest).

You are seriously coming off as foolish as you possibly can.

If there is, would it be recognized as such? The right would tell you it's wrong, and the left would tell you it's wrong.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

See...you say stuff like this with literally zero to back it up. We have you claiming that people should read Drudge and Fox...and that the others are ultra left leaning (left leaning sure...I don't think you even know what ultra left is...MSNBC comes closest).

You are seriously coming off as foolish as you possibly can.

I know when I see Anchors from those networks CRYING that Trump got elected, they lean left pretty far. CNN taking part in rigging the Democratic nomination? I'd say that leans far left. :dunno:

We seriously dont wanna know about your sex life.

• Like 1

Had to quote that for my new sig..

:first: Congrats on winning the internet

I've been saying this for years that INFOWARS and Alex Jones are closer to the truth than mainstream media. But since they speak of things often months & years before they become mainstream, they are labeled as conspiracy nutjobs.

See...now that is a great comeback.

I've been saying this for years that INFOWARS and Alex Jones are closer to the truth than mainstream media. But since they speak of things often months & years before they become mainstream, they are labeled as conspiracy nutjobs.

Or because they run with false conspiracy BS and get proven wrong constantly.

The same Alex Jones that advocated that Sandy Hook was a hoax? Or the Alex Jones that stated the Boston Marathon was an inside job?

I dunno..maybe it's just best to watch a short video clip with his best failures

The same Alex Jones that advocated that Sandy Hook was a hoax? Or the Alex Jones that stated the Boston Marathon was an inside job?

9/11 was the original inside job. Pretty sure that's how he got on the map in the first place.

I dunno..maybe it's just best to watch a short video clip with his best failures

nobody bats a thousand