Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

SJWs heads explode when Twitter CEO posts he eats Chick fila

Spicy Chicken is good sh1t. Extra spicy mayo and extra pickles

Still waiting fornelthe exploding heads...

Also...chicken minis are focking awesome...and some stores have them all day for a limited time.

Love their service, love the fact they employ a bunch of kids and pay them a buck an hour more than most places. But the food is average at best. Not any better or worse than the rest of the fast food crap.

I don't eat a lot of fast food but when I do its usually Chic Fila because of what they do.

Also...chicken minis are focking awesome...and some stores have them all day for a limited time.

Sorry, in the Twitterverse, ALL CAPS, multiple exclamation points, telling him to pull his head out his a$$, and wishing him harm=head exploding. In addition, if you have to admonish someone based on the politics of a sammich, congrats youre a head-exploding snowflake.

Not sure I have ever gone to one. Is it any different or better than a KFC or Popeyes? They do waffle fries right?

Spicy Chicken is good sh1t. Extra spicy mayo and extra pickles

They have extra spicy mayo? Dafuq I didn't hear about that?!

Hold up a picture of Trump while looking in the mirror.

• Like 1

Not sure I have ever gone to one. Is it any different or better than a KFC or Popeyes? They do waffle fries right?

I have had one right in the mall near me, for many many years, never went.

Happened to go a few years back while vacationing in Florida.

Nah, not really different. It's just a chicken sammich. Well, I only had the spicy, which was nice.

They have extra spicy mayo? Dafuq I didn't hear about that?!

I mix mayo and hot sauce together. I cheat

• Like 1

Its much better than those places...yes to waffle fries. New grilled nuggets are awesome. Mot open on sundays though

I have had one right in the mall near me, for many many years, never went.

Happened to go a few years back while vacationing in Florida.

Nah, not really different. It's just a chicken sammich. Well, I only had the spicy, which was nice.

Thats what I thought. People love that place but it looks like any fast food sandwich to me.

At the end of the day its fast food, but much better than other chicken joints. Its clean, 99% of the employees are cheerful, and they have these awesome Heinz ketchup packs you can dip your waffle fries. Im sure the next to boycott will be BLM when they find out the give law enforcement 50% off.

I resisted the Chik-Fil-A for many years. Sometimes something just seems like people are flocking to it as a fad and not because it's better. Work used to bring it in for lunches, usually their chicken strips, and I thought "they're ok but not that special." In hingsight, I suspect that had a lot to do with it being catered in which is never great for hot food. In any case, finally went to an actual restaurant and got the Chicken sandwich. It blows away any chicken sandwich I've had from any of the other places. The chicken is more tender and is seasoned perfectly. So yeah, now I'm a fan. The fries are ok, not great, but the chicken makes up for it.

• Like 1

The seasoning on their chicken is spot-on. Waffle fries solid. But they jacked with their menu. They used to have some really good stuff on the breakfast menu and that they got rid of. Nothing like chicken and honey for breakfast.

Plus, they jacked with their side dishes. I don't think I've been back since they brought in the kale salad.

I've got a cousin who is hugely against Chick-fil-A. So I refer to it as Jesus chicken.

Hate pickles on my Burgers. But there's something magical about that one slice of pickle on the sandwich. Makes all the difference.

At the end of the day its fast food, but much better than other chicken joints. Its clean, 99% of the employees are cheerful, and they have these awesome Heinz ketchup packs you can dip your waffle fries. Im sure the next to boycott will be BLM when they find out the give law enforcement 50% off.

That's odd. They don't hire illegals?

I had it a couple times. Definitely good. But they are "relatively" new to The Cities, so it isn't worth sitting in line at the drive thru, sometimes 20 cars deep.

Far as I'm concerned, the alphabet crew can have Popeye's and churches. That 's disgusting. And crime-ridden.

Don't like Chick-fil-A? Fine. Stay the out. I hate the sound of you people smacking your lips and sucking your teeth anyway. It's disgusting.

You're eating chicken for Christ's sake. Not going down on Hope Solo.

Thats what I thought. People love that place but it looks like any fast food sandwich to me.

Not really about the food. They employ a ton of kids. Instead of replacing people with kiosks they hire more people. I have never seen less than 15-20 workers when I went. Plus they pay more than the rest of the fats food places.

Compare that with McDs, taco bell, etc. where they put out the kiosks and cut the crew to 4 or 5 max, service is sh!tty and kids got sh!t attitudes. Those places got CEO's that want to replace workers with robots so they don't have to deal with people (yes Im directly referencing Andy Puzder).

They are bucking the trend of the race to the bottom and are extremely successful because of it. And the meals don't cost that much more than the other places. Maybe a buck or two more at most.

Not really about the food. They employ a ton of kids. Instead of replacing people with kiosks they hire more people. I have never seen less than 15-20 workers when I went. Plus they pay more than the rest of the fats food places.

Compare that with McDs, taco bell, etc. where they put out the kiosks and cut the crew to 4 or 5 max, service is sh!tty and kids got sh!t attitudes. Those places got CEO's that want to replace workers with robots so they don't have to deal with people (yes Im directly referencing

Andy Puzder).

They are bucking the trend of the race to the bottom and are extremely successful because of it. And the meals don't cost that much more than the other places. Maybe a buck or two more at most.

I dont really eat fast food much at all but paying their workers more and having adequate staff is good. :thumbsup: I think theyre opening one in my neighborhood, maybe I will give it a try.

I was on vacation in Orlando this past winter and the drive-thru at Chik Fil a was around the building. I had an massive order for 15 people. The drive thru was more efficient than any I have seen before. For a food order totaling 200 bucks, the trip thru the line wasn't bad at all. Every customer service experience I have had at the place has been great.

The food goes without saying, the spicy chicken sandwiches are phenominal, the nuggets are awesome, and the sides are adequate.

Far as I'm concerned, the alphabet crew can have Popeye's and churches. That ######'s disgusting. And crime-ridden.

Don't like Chick-fil-A? Fine. Stay the ###### out. I hate the sound of you people smacking your lips and sucking your teeth anyway. It's disgusting.

You're eating chicken for Christ's sake. Not going down on Hope Solo.

So Wiffle mentions Cuch's Chicken and I remember there being some in the Bronx a long time ago, not anymore. I go to their website and check out a map of their locations. If there is one stereotype that is 100% on the mark its that black people love fried chicken. 25 of these places in Detroit. I can only imagine how many KFC's and the rest are in that city. Plus the Chinese joints that make fried chicken. And Detroits population is only 700k. Do they eat anything else?

I dont really eat fast food much at all but paying their workers more and having adequate staff is good. :thumbsup: I think theyre opening one in my neighborhood, maybe I will give it a try.

Yep and because the CEO is uber religious, they closed on Sunday so kids get a weekend day off.

They do require franchisees to have high net worth and be in it for the long term. Really a good story and I am rooting for Chic Fila to stick around and actually change some things.

• Like 1

Yep and because the CEO is uber religious, they closed on Sunday so kids get a weekend day off.

They do require franchisees to have high net worth and be in it for the long term. Really a good story and I am rooting for Chic Fila to stick around and actually change some things.

Well put :thumbsup:

The chicken minis are one of the greatest fast food inventions imo

Yeah, I think there should be a separate thread on this. You and I agree on this one.

Cue blue gums matter: we can't be racist! We don't has the power!😠

I havent seen one mention of Chil Fil A sauce and that is the main reason its so damn good. If you arent getting Fil A sauce you arent doing it right.

Better yes...though unless piping hot...I find the waffle fries overrated.

Also Zaxbys > Chick Fil A

That's like saying a handjob is better than a piece of poosay. :doh:

can't get an STD from a handy

It's very different in my opinion. I'll probably be yelled down by people here, but it's almost as if they do fried chicken without all the grease.

The result is it tastes cleaner, yet somehow has more flavor.

• Like 1

I havent seen one mention of Chil Fil A sauce and that is the main reason its so damn good. If you arent getting Fil A sauce you arent doing it right.

I get Chik Fil A sauce for the waffle fries. Best combo going right now and has been for many years........and I get the Siracha sauce for nuggets, but I'll change that up every few months it seems.

• Like 1

I get Chik Fil A sauce for the waffle fries. Best combo going right now and has been for many years........and I get the Siracha sauce for nuggets, but I'll change that up every few months it seems.

I've used the ChickFilA sauce with Zaxby's fries (I prefer the Zaxby's fries with extra seasoning).

Siracha anything is great. Squirt some on your nuts and I'm there (or without)