Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Guys I don't need to see for a long while

Seems like there's the same group that just keeps rotating through the movies. Literally top of the head:

Sedaris, Sudeikis, Offerman, of course Jonah Hill, more...

Basically, if there's going to be some half-ass white comedy geared towards 40 year old guys, one of these guys is going to be in it.

I don't even know where these fuckers came from. All I know is that they are regulars on the craptastic late night talk show scene.

Yours?

By the way, that movie tag? Looks like it's pretty much sent to be the worst movie of the year.

On a related note, they can stop shoving Mindy Kaling down our throats. It's not gonna happen, and we will never think she's hot.

Pretty much everyone. Off the top of my head; Owens Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Ed Helms, Chris Hart, The Rock. Fock all of them. Go away.

eta: Ben Stiller. Just cause your dad's funny doesn't make you funny. You can go away too.

On a related note, they can stop shoving Mindy Kaling down our throats. It's not gonna happen, and we will never think she's hot.

On this, you and I wholeheartedly agree my frined.

She's one of those late-night checkbox guests. Woman? Check fat? Check Indian? Check

I saw just the other day she gave a commencement address at some college. One, she looked hideous. Big shock there. And two, she actually was giving advice to men on dates. Oh go yourself.

Obama. I voted for him twice. I would like to see both of them just go away. Just shut up. Act like the rest of the presidents and go throw yourself into a charity.

Also. Mindy kaling is a troll. Not the kind that annoys online. The kind that comes out from under a bridge and eats billy goats.

John legend and his stupid wife. Shes a supermodel? She looks like shes storing food in her cheeks for winter.

Rose McGowan. Shes a cokehead who is careless with her stash. But by all means. Its the bad man out to get you.

Nikki Minaj. You are lil kim 2.0 shut up.

Obama. I voted for him twice. I would like to see both of them just go away. Just shut up. Act like the rest of the presidents and go throw yourself into a charity.

That will never happen, they are both to much of a narcissist to go away...

That will never happen, they are both to much of a narcissist to go away...

Just wait till trump is ex president.

Fock, he tweets constantly and writes to news shows now.

Just wait till trump is ex president.

Fock, he tweets constantly and writes to news shows now.

Ex-president Trump will be a lot of fun.

He can feel free to stick around.

He will be 78-79 at the end of his second term. Do you see how much the office ages even young men like obama. He makes it 2 years tops once hes out of office

Pretty much everyone. Off the top of my head; Owens Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Ed Helms, Chris Hart, The Rock. Fock all of them. Go away.

eta: Ben Stiller. Just cause your dad's funny doesn't make you funny. You can go away too.

I knew there was a reason I didn't like you