Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Tattoos

I have none, they are for queahs and new yorkahs

Ex-cop / marine who has a problem with tattoos. You sound like the kind of guy who would have a deck around his in-ground pool. :wacko:

Had a deck around my in ground pool. I have a bigger and better house now. Maybe you'll get one when your father gives you some money. And what do you know about pools? You have a stoop or take your kid to the park and dodge the hypos.

I would tattoo imprints of my thighs on edjrs azz. Myself? Nah not gonna get one.

At what point does Wills Mcgahees Dentist tell us about his tattoo of Woody Woodpecker on his calf that he used to think was intimidating to slowpitch softball pitchers he used to bat against? :dunno:

:lol:

kid I played softball with had Woodstock and Snoopy on the back of his calf with snoopys doghouse.

My first tattoo was Felix the Cat laughing, with a joint falling out of his mouth. Got it when I was 16 or 17 in the early 90's. It's since been covered up.

Had a deck around my in ground pool. I have a bigger and better house now. Maybe you'll get one when your father gives you some money. And what do you know about pools? You have a stoop or take your kid to the park and dodge the hypos.

My favorite part is when Sho called you out on forgetting your pool was in ground and you said "Lots of in ground pools have decks - just check Google images!"

Thereby proving that you went to Google images to see if your story was plausible. :doh:

What a total focking tool. :lol:

My favorite part is when Sho called you out on forgetting your pool was in ground and you said "Lots of in ground pools have decks - just check Google images!"

Thereby proving that you went to Google images to see if your story was plausible. :doh:

Wow. You really need help. Your Daddy issues are so evident. Can you blame the guy? Do you know how embarrassed he was of you? Freak son wearing makeup, working in a comic book store? Do you think he liked tellling the other fathers that?

Who builds a deck around an in-ground pool? Never heard of that or any reason you wouldn't do a patio with pavers or textured concrete...

That pool was above ground. Nodowtabowtit

Wow. You really need help. Your Daddy issues are so evident. Can you blame the guy? Do you know how embarrassed he was of you? Freak son wearing makeup, working in a comic book store? Do you think he liked tellling the other fathers that?

I'm sure he would be proud that I don't lie about being a marine and spend 100+ posts per day rubbing wieners with Sho Nuff.

I'm sure he would be proud that I don't lie about being a marine and spend 100+ posts per day rubbing wieners with Sho Nuff.

Who builds a deck around an in-ground pool? Never heard of that or any reason you wouldn't do a patio with pavers or textured concrete...

That pool was above ground. Nodowtabowtit

Yeah, it's unheard of. Clown following another clowns lead. Gets crowded in that car probably.

Says the guy that keeps track of his post count. What a maroon.

Yeah, it's unheard of. Clown following another clowns lead. Gets crowded in that car probably.

I might know more about this stuff than you ASSume

I might know more about this stuff than you ASSume

Good for you. I guess you know pavers are pretty expensive then. Especially when it's a big area to cover. But you go on. And the pool was built in 1983.

Good for you. I guess you know pavers are pretty expensive then. Especially when it's a big area to cover. But you go on. And the pool was built in 1983.

No clue when our pool was built. But growing up I always had an in ground pool with a diving board. We had a deck/patio but it was off to the side right when you came out the back door. Pool was surrounded by a cement walkway. Always thought it was real commonplace for people to have pools when I was younger :dunno:

Pavers are expensive thats why you usually see textured concrete on grade. On a per sq. Ft basis cheaper than a raised deck that needs sono tube footers.

Maybe things were different in 1983, I was a toddler then :dunno:

Pavers are expensive thats why you usually see textured concrete on grade. On a per sq. Ft basis cheaper than a raised deck that needs sono tube footers.

Maybe things were different in 1983, I was a toddler then :dunno:

Well, I didn't own the house then either. I just made it better. With a new deck around the in ground pool.

Id get a few GC themed tats. GFIAFP 4LYFE, Axe Elf was here, maybe Djgbs face on my butt, nothin too out there.

Id get a few GC themed tats. GFIAFP 4LYFE, Axe Elf was here, maybe Djgbs face on my butt, nothin too out there.

At least then one part of your body would be attractive

2dgsfkn.

Maybe a portrait of Ricky Williams in a helmet doing an interview with a house of pain styled font 'BOUVE' underneath

Well, I didn't own the house then either. I just made it better. With a new deck around the in ground pool.

I thought the guy you bought the house from put the deck on?

A deck around an in ground pool?

Who puts a wood deck around an in ground pool?

The guy who built the house before me. Ask your wife if you can have one.

D'oh! :overhead:

This clown thinks decks last 30 plus years. Now go down and sit on your stoop and hope someone hands you the money for a gorgeous house like mine. It's not like you're going to work for it. Plus Sasquatch and her needs.

This clown thinks decks last 30 plus years. Now go down and sit on your stoop and hope someone hands you the money for a gorgeous house like mine. It's not like you're going to work for it. Plus Sasquatch and her needs.

When did you buy the house and when did you replace this deck?

When did you buy the house and when did you replace this deck?

The fifth of go fock yourself. Troll. Creepy loser

Im not against them really but they arent for me. I dont feel the need for a comic strip on my arm and there is nothing that comes to mind that I would want to get.

I think they are sexy on girls in some fashion. Other times trashy looking.

Have you ever seen an old woman with a tattoo? These ladies are going to look so focking stupid with a wrinkly ass tramp stamp or what used to be a butterfly on their varicosed ankles.

Yeah, that's classy grandma.

I have one. I was really drunk my first semester of law school, and ended up with the scales of justice on my shoulder blade. Oops.

Fortunately its small.

I keep meaning to get it covered, but never do. Dont wanna waste the money.

I am thinking of getting a second one this summer. There is a lady in the mountains in the Philippines. She is 99 years old. She is the last surviving practitioner of the traditional tattoo style. This involves making ink from berries, and then applying the tattoo via a small mallet and a thorn from a bush. The local tribe was headhunters back in the day, and during WWII, revived the practice on the japs.

I think that would be cool. At least it has a story. I probably wont though.

The fifth of go fock yourself. Troll. Creepy loser

Why did you lie about your pool? Did you think we would be impressed. :(

Pressure treated wood properly sealed and maintained should last beyond that

Pressure treated wood properly sealed and maintained should last beyond that

Where were you when the previous owner wasn't doing those things? Thanks.

Where were you when the previous owner wasn't doing those things? Thanks.

Slums? Or just rough side of the tracks?

Slums? Or just rough side of the tracks?

No. A real man doesn't let his family live in those conditions. You're thinking of MDC