Sign in to follow this  
BLS

So...now there was surveillance on Trumps Team....

It's almost like Donald J. Trump has a time machine.

https://secure.politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-donald-trump-surveillance-obama-236366

Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under U.S. government surveillance following November’s presidential election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday.

Nunes said the monitoring appeared to be done legally as a result of what's called "incidental collection," but said he was concerned because it was not related to the FBI’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election and was widely disseminated across the intelligence community.

• Like 1

Except it was not Trump and it was not during the election (it was after). I would not be surprised if Nunes has been taking lessons from Donald himself in throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.

Except it was not Trump and it was not during the election (it was after). I would not be surprised if Nunes has been taking lessons from Donald himself in throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.

So the head of the house intelligence says it happened. You say it didn't. I'm sure you know more than he does on this.

Again. You goofballs can say he was surveilled. Nobody will be surprised if he was

• Like 1

So Nunes briefed the very person he's investigating?

And now he's giving press conferences releasing information contained within said investigation?

Uhhhhhhhhhh

So Nunes briefed the very person he's investigating?

And now he's giving press conferences releasing information contained within said investigation?

Uhhhhhhhhhh

That's what you're taking from this? If it was 'incidental' and had no intel value why was it distributed? And since it was not related to the the supposed FBI investigation why not tell the President?

That's what you're taking from this? If it was 'incidental' and had no intel value why was it distributed? And since it was not related to the the supposed FBI investigation why not tell the President?

The other members of the House Intel Committee are BLASTING him for doing this. It removes any appearance of impartiality from Nunes.

He didn't share any of the information he released to the press prior with the committee.

He was a member of the Trump transition team.

Anything this guy says moving forward with regards to any investigation is now going to be viewed with an immense amount of skepticism.

Yeah...that's what I'm taking away from this. It's the only thing to take away from this. Rest assured, this is going to be a MAJOR issue.

The other members of the House Intel Committee are BLASTING him for doing this. It removes any appearance of impartiality from Nunes.

He didn't share any of the information he released to the press prior with the committee.

He was a member of the Trump transition team.

Anything this guy says moving forward with regards to any investigation is now going to be viewed with an immense amount of skepticism.

Yeah...that's what I'm taking away from this. It's the only thing to take away from this. Rest assured, this is going to be a MAJOR issue.

Not for President Trump. He's been vindicated. Now, if I recall, some were asking President Trump to apologize to Obama. Ha! Other way around, an maybe some jail for someone.

Of course he was surveilled, we knew it all along.

Of course he was surveilled, we knew it all along.

You all can't read well can you?

Nunes is done.

There's no way he survives this when the dust settles. What he did today is going to lead to his recusal on any and all investigations on Trump.

Obama and his crew are as crooked as they come. He has a history of using arms of the Government against its own citizens, and it comes as no surprise that he spied on Trump.

Nunes is done.

There's no way he survives this when the dust settles. What he did today is going to lead to his recusal on any and all investigations on Trump.

Coming close to obstruction

Obama and his crew are as crooked as they come. He has a history of using arms of the Government against its own citizens, and it comes as no surprise that he spied on Trump.

So you didn't read what actually happened either huh?

He may not have ordered it, but his loosening of the dissemination of classified material in the last days of his presidency is the smoking gun that he knew about it and approved. I'm sure he has given himself plausible deniability, but anyone with common sense can put it together.

Ike I said yesterday, I felt Comey was being coy with his answers. When asked, he said the FBI did not have Trump under surveillance. I had a feeling when he gave that specific answer. 20 years of people trying to BS you leaves you highly skilled in these matters.

• Like 1

Ike I said yesterday, I felt Comey was being coy with his answers. When asked, he said the FBI did not have Trump under surveillance. I had a feeling when he gave that specific answer. 20 years of people trying to BS you leaves you highly skilled in these matters.

He was definitely softening the landing for the eventual blow. Funny it took only one day....

He was definitely softening the landing for the eventual blow. Funny it took only one day....

Yeah. Comey was being cute and so were the democrats questioning him. Trump gets stronger every time they come at him. It's like Popeyes spinach.

as bad as leaks ?

Nunes is the one leaking.

And yes...these lies and obstruction is worse than the leaks.

Nunes hasn't even briefed the committee on this but shared with Ryan and the WH.

Oversight is his responsibility...not running crap to them without sharing with the committee he chairs

Blow? You think this is a blow to anyone butTrump and his crew? Oof

I guess the NYT had it right when they reported about the surveillance back in January. Hillary, the BBC and Harry Reid too. Winning. MAGA

Schiff is destroying Nunez right now on the radio. He said he cannot chair a committee if he's going to want to be a surrogate to Donald Trump. It has to be one or the other. There is no way that those two will ever be able to work together on this community now. And ship is challenging Nunez to produce the documents he's talking about. He thinks he's lying and was pressured by Trump to do something to cast doubt over Comey's findings, which made Trump look so bad. This is getting good. :)

Yeah. Comey was being cute and so were the democrats questioning him. Trump gets stronger every time they come at him. It's like Popeyes spinach.

:lol:

Schiff is destroying Nunez right now on the radio. He said he cannot chair a committee if he's going to want to be a surrogate to Donald Trump. It has to be one or the other. There is no way that those two will ever be able to work together on this community now. And ship is challenging Nunez to produce the documents he's talking about. He thinks he's lying and was pressured by Trump to do something to cast doubt over Comey's findings, which made Trump look so bad. This is getting good. :)

Also...Nunes is leaking info...while whining about leaks. Not yet determined if he is even authorized to be discussing things.

Schiff's comments are that Nunes was talking about people being unmasked...but that there were not names...just things he said were implied (so...pretty much not unmasked and he is talking to help Trump look better).

Guy has to go.

So the head of the house intelligence says it happened. You say it didn't. I'm sure you know more than he does on this.

Again. You goofballs can say he was surveilled. Nobody will be surprised if he was

You didn't read the rest of the story, did you?

There is more than circumstantial evidence now." - Schiff

Get ready ladies

Ex prosecutor too...

NBC Nightly News‏Verified account @NBCNightlyNews

JUST IN: Sen. McCain to @greta: Needs to be a select committee for Russia investigation after today's actions from House Intel Cmte.

NBC Nightly News‏Verified account @NBCNightlyNews

JUST IN: Sen. McCain to @greta: Needs to be a select committee for Russia investigation after today's actions from House Intel Cmte.

There's a sure sign this thing has crumbled. McCain, who has turned himself into a joke. It's a shame. I won't be surprised when it gets out that he was one of the leakers. The man is unhinged

Also...Nunes is leaking info...while whining about leaks. Not yet determined if he is even authorized to be discussing things.

Schiff's comments are that Nunes was talking about people being unmasked...but that there were not names...just things he said were implied (so...pretty much not unmasked and he is talking ###### to help Trump look better).

Guy has to go.

No, he has the names, he's just not going to tell the media or the public whose named. That's what Nunes told the media today.

There's a sure sign this thing has crumbled. McCain, who has turned himself into a joke. It's a shame. I won't be surprised when it gets out that he was one of the leakers. The man is unhinged

he's the only guy in that horrible party of yours who has the balls to think about the country and speak the truth. No wonder you don't like him.

he's the only guy in that horrible party of yours who has the balls to think about the country and speak the truth. No wonder you don't like him.

I dont like him because he armed and supported ISIS.

There is more than circumstantial evidence now." - Schiff

Get ready ladies

Wow. A day after Comey telling the hearing that there was no such evidence, now evidence magically pops up. Comey should be prosecuted for lying under oath.

• Like 1

Wow. A day after Comey telling the hearing that there was no such evidence, now evidence magically pops up. Comey should be prosecuted for lying under oath.

You are mixing up stories.

Schiff: 'More Than Circumstantial Evidence' Trump Associates Colluded With Russia