Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

NFL considering moving Chargers back to San Diego

Thats focking hilarious. If I was a San Diego fan, I would set money on fire before I spent it on the Chargers ever again. Or at least until the owner is dead.

Thats funny. Im gonna use that. Good stuff

Good. The days of holding cities hostage for public money to help pay for stadiums are numbered.

The fake news geeks have a hard time figuring out what really is fake news.

From the article, some sports reporter said this on SD radio

If there’s anything viable that they could find to put the league back in to San Diego, I think they will be in that camp strongly.”

And that is what the story is based on.

True Journalism in the USA is dead.

If there’s anything viable that they could find to put the league back in to San Diego, I think they will be in that camp strongly.”

True. All news is basically opinion pieces now. Just report the news!

It’s true. One tweet or reddit post from a nobody is all it takes for a click bait headline to take hold.

San Diego Charger fan here, losing all interest in not only the Chargers but the NFL. If it wasnt for fantasy football with the friends I would be done already

I am glad the Chargers moved to LA just cause now I get to see Spanos fall flat on their face, couldn't even sell out opening day of 27,000 seat stadium, watching the game was like watching a practice, could hear all the audibles and everything it was so quiet

meanwhile, they avg 55,000 fans a game in SD, and now SDSU is getting 40-50k a game, when they had averaged 25k

Don Banks has already come out and publicly stated that other sites, like the one mentioned in the OP and the "Big Lead" have misconstrued his words along with adding a nonexistent "NFL forcing the Chargers to move" tagline in their clickbait.

I think there's merit behind the thought, but I doubt it would help at this point. The relationship b/w SD and the Chargers is fractured bad. Spanos is one of the most hated people in that city.