Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Ballistic missile warning in Hawaii

They showed the governor commenting about this whole thing and sure enough, he had to be wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

Look, we get it governor Kumbawsansmaynamahlooka, but my Governor doesn't show up to press conferences on a fuking snowboard.

The thing about a missile being fired at the US is that our missile defense is top notch that it wouldnt make it far to us. Theyve run so many simulations on it that it is a very low percentage of it actually making it to the land. Originally, when I was joining the AF I wanted to be in missile and space command but went pararescue instead since it was open almost immediately (had the scores for it but those jobs take years to get in to and I didnt want to wait that long). As a medic, I examined quite a bit of those guys so I always asked them about their job

There is literally nothing about this post that isn't stupid.

They showed the governor commenting about this whole thing and sure enough, he had to be wearing a ###### Hawaiian shirt.

Look, we get it governor Kumbawsansmaynamahlooka, but my Governor doesn't show up to press conferences on a fuking snowboard.

There is literally nothing about this post that isn't stupid.

Just saw on NPR that the reason for the Hawaiian governor's delay in notifying the public that the missile warning was a false alarm is that he lost his Twitter password.

:lol:

:doh:

Just saw on NPR that the reason for the Hawaiian governor's delay in notifying the public that the missile warning was a false alarm is that he lost his Twitter password.

:lol:

:doh:

He couldn't remember Pineapple?

• Like 1

They showed the governor commenting about this whole thing and sure enough, he had to be wearing a ###### Hawaiian shirt.

But is your governor high as shiit?

His password is a series of tounge clicks and grunts. Doesn't translate to twitter

FCC: Person who sent false Hawaii missile alert refusing to cooperate

The Hawaii Emergency Management Agency employee who mistakenly sent out a mobile alert warning of an incoming ballistic missile is refusing to cooperate with the Federal Communications Commission investigation, an FCC official said Thursday on Capitol Hill.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fcc-person-false-hawaii-missile-alert-refusing-cooperate/story?id=52611336

It looks like it was deliberately.