Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Biggest sexual regret?

College time I hooked up with a sleazy DZ (Delta Zeta) and got the crabs, so I learned. :cry:

I was 17 and didn't and didn't really know why I was so focking itchy down there. Well, 3 months later, I'm still itching to beat hell down there AND playing summer ball in a city 3 hours from home. I finally can't stand it and go to the ER to see what was the problem. In comes a HOT female Dr. wearing, I kid you not, a gown, rubber gloves, booties, a hair net hat, a face mask, goggles a spelunking light on her forehead and a giant pair of tweezers in her hand. She takes one look and says yep, you need a prescription strength medication to get rid of your crabs. This is at 2:30 am. :) ....the hospital pharmacy was closed BUT due to th severity of my crabs, they opened it up and gave me a massive dose of stuff to kill the eggs and crabs.

Worst experience involving the sex EVAH!

• Like 1

Passed on a three way with my girlfriend and my female roommate in college. Haunts me still.

:doh: As it should

I didn't do ass-to-mouth with your mom like she wanted me to.

Its not too late to lick her pucker.

My biggest sexual regret is that i have not banged every woman not related to me yet between the ages of 18 and 50.

I was too faithful when I shouldn't have been.

One threesome I should have taken much further.

Another.... One of the ladies was a little reserved. Didn't take pajama bottoms off. Top off she was kissing and licking the other lady.... Getting me off, etc. Found out next day she was on the rag. Had I known, I could have been much more creative.

I think I've told this here before but... in HS there was a girl named Sandy, cute little blond. We were on a bus back from a band trip, somehow ended sitting next to her. I find myself laying in her lap, and her face moved down toward mine. Being the suave guy I was I said to her... wait for it...

"What?" :huh: :wall:

She giggled and lifted her face back up, and the moment was gone.

The final kick in the nuts is that she ended up dating a friend of mine and we found out she was a sexual freak. Well, he experienced it, I just heard about it. :(

I've had my share of women but could have seriously crushed it in the military and when I moved to Georgia. Missed signals, opportunities, not pursuing enough.

I think I've told this here before but... in HS there was a girl named Sandy, cute little blond. We were on a bus back from a band trip, somehow ended sitting next to her. I find myself laying in her lap, and her face moved down toward mine. Being the suave guy I was I said to her... wait for it...

"What?" :huh: :wall:

She giggled and lifted her face back up, and the moment was gone.

This one time at band camp :D

This one time at band camp :D

I was not your typical band kid; I lettered in two sports as well. Like I've said before, while the football players sat next to other sweaty football players on the way home from games, I sat next to cuties like Sandy (and occasionally focked them up. :wall: ). :D

I was not your typical band kid; I lettered in two sports as well. Like I've said before, while the football players sat next to other sweaty football players on the way home from games, I sat next to cuties like Sandy (and occasionally focked them up. :wall: ). :D

were you stranded at the drive in?

Passed on a three way with my girlfriend and my female roommate in college. Haunts me still.

I didnt pass on a 3 way willingly. I had been working it a lot and eating little. Went to the lake for the weekend with a girl, her bf, and two other girls (one that had pushed the girl with the bf to invite me). Got really drunk early doing shots with the guy. Ended up passing out on the bed and both of the girls came in wanting to hook up in a three way but I was too far gone. Biggest regret to this day

My biggest sexual regret is that i have not banged every woman not related to me yet between the ages of 18 and 50.

No regrets for having sex the the ones that were related to you?

Spring Break 1997, Cancun. I walked away from banging this total freak in a club. When I say freak, this chick had her hand in my shorts and trying to stick her finger in my a$$ while we we dancing.

Backstory- we went down as a group, 8 of us. This one dude and I had a strained relationship since he had been trying to chase a girl the past year, and she was into me, and not him. I knew the dude would run his mouth and fuk it up for me when I got back home. That girl is currently my wife. I still wonder how freaky that chick was. Luckily, I was able to slide away a few times with other girls that week. Damn those were good days. I walked into a club and this one chick walked up and grabbed me and starting kissing me. Then she wrote her room number on my arm with her lipstick. Damn what a night!

HS chick also named Sandy. Fooled around a little. She blew under the desk in class once.

When it came time to try and seal the deal she said she was saving her virginity for her future husband but I can pound her in the ass all I want.

I turned it down. Don't really regret it but it's a Story for thisnthread.

Senior year of high school a 27 year old Latino moves in next door with her brother,she had a couple of small kids but was still in great shape.Anyhow we hit it off and I started spending time at her place especially after we found out we both liked to get stoned.Her brother worked a lot but came and went frequently.Anyhow one night we're listening to records and out of the blue she asks if I'd ever had a BJ with ice cubes in the girls mouf.I said no and she asks if I'd like one :wub:

So there we are refrigerator door open jeans around my knees and she's going beast mode when one of the kids starts calling out her name as he's coming down the hallway.We don't think we were seen but still too close for comfort and shortly after that she reconnected with some guy she'd went to school with and that was that,but oh I still think about her and what could've been in my sexual education.

I just lost all respect for you. That's just shameful.

I know. The girlfriend brought it up. The roommate was bi. Would have been easy.

But oh no, we were in love, and that would get weird, and it would probably be best no to I said.

If I could go back in time and kick my own ass...

If I could go back in time and kick my own ass...

If you can go back in time, do the 3 way. :dunno:

Wouldnt it be a 4 way then?

my biggest sexual regret is the time GF's parents didn't use a rubber.....

The point would be to go back, kick my own ass, and tell myself to quit being a stoopid poosay and do it.

Man that could have been sweet if it went well. The three of us practically lived together since one was my roommate and the other was my girlfriend. Could have been a crazy year. But no.

The point would be to go back, kick my own ass, and tell myself to quit being a stoopid poosay and do it.

Man that could have been sweet if it went well. The three of us practically lived together since one was my roommate and the other was my girlfriend. Could have been a crazy year. But no.

Yeah. That would have turned bad at the next argument. Good decision.

In college and high school there were a few chicks I should have pursued. Too dumb to pick up on signals.

After college it was the opposite. Never missed a signal but woke up next to some scary chicks.

Yeah. That would have turned bad at the next argument. Good decision.

Yeah, but in hindsight the experience would have been worth more than the rest of that relationship was.

I have you all beat except maybe Titans. To me at least.

Years ago I was hooking up with a cute girl who had seriously gigantic melons. We were getting into it but she wasnt down to bang, just mess around. I almost convinced her but she was like nah not tonite. Ok cool, she said instead I could bang her melons and blow on her chin. No brainer right? Jackpot pretty much right? Well for some reason I was in some kind of cocky phase where I was too cool for school and got pissy about it. I instead cooled the whole thing off and suggested we call it a night and essentially kicked her out.

This was maybe 12 years ago and to this day it keeps me up at night sometimes weeping silently. Ill have full on cringe attacks and curl up in the fetal position with regret and shame.

Pass on a 3 some w two girls that were friends with a bunch of us. One was ok looking the other average. Both not my type. I though I was going to seal the deal with another girl at the party but she ended up getting sick so no bueno.

Not even sure all 3 were down for it. The average one was really trying to make something happen, the OK one was pretty prude so I doubt it.

"Mannn, I really regret passing up that 3-way. If only I could go back in time, I'd buy the winning Powerball ticket."

Senior year of high school a 27 year old Latino moves in next door with her brother,she had a couple of small kids but was still in great shape.Anyhow we hit it off and I started spending time at her place especially after we found out we both liked to get stoned.Her brother worked a lot but came and went frequently.Anyhow one night we're listening to records and out of the blue she asks if I'd ever had a BJ with ice cubes in the girls mouf.I said no and she asks if I'd like one :wub:

So there we are refrigerator door open jeans around my knees and she's going beast mode when one of the kids starts calling out her name as he's coming down the hallway.We don't think we were seen but still too close for comfort and shortly after that she reconnected with some guy she'd went to school with and that was that,but oh I still think about her and what could've been in my sexual education.

That sounds a lot harder than without ice cubes, maybe impossible. :shocking:

Was it going to work?

That sounds a lot harder than without ice cubes, maybe impossible. :shocking:

Was it going to work?

She was doing fine until the brat ruined it.

She was doing fine until the brat ruined it.

Nice, I think I would have shriveled up like George Costanza. :thumbsup:

I didn't take the opportunity presented to bang the step mom of a girl I was dating.

I didn't take the opportunity presented to bang the step mom of a girl I was dating.

I think Wiffle has regrets about you. Or maybe he's just pining.

Slept with my brother's best friend's mom while down to see my brother and her son "graduate" from boot camp. She was 10ish years older than me and while it was a lot of fun (she was hot and freaky) it did put a strain on my brother when her son found out. His friendship survived and they're both godfathers to each other's kids but I wasn't invited to certain events his buddy was invited to for several years.

Another regret, also band related, this time at Disney World. I was in 8th grade and flirting with this flag twirler chick, we end up alone on a seat in the Haunted House ride. Took me 1/2 the ride to get up the courage to kiss her, check. 3/4 way through I go for the bewbs, she is into it, check, my first bewbs#@! Feeling confident I reach for the promised land and she gives me the Heisman. I interpreted it that she wasn't interested in me. I found out weeks later that she just wanted to stop because the ride was almost over. :wall: