Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Brady cuts off interview with WEEI

It was the talk of sports radio today. The guy who said it is a pissant who will be fired. Kids are off limits and she was just acting like a normal 5 year old.

You see this is the reason why he shouldnt have allowed this Tom vs Time thing before the super bowl. Nothing but a potential distraction.

Hopefully this gets rid of that licker reamer whos been forced on us.

He was really ruining the station.

Apparently Brady is taking the high road

"I would certainly hope the guy is not fired. I would hate for that to happen, Brady said. I just think any player is protective of their kids. I never stayed away from criticism. I understand criticism is part of sports. But I certainly dont think my children or any other children deserve to be in that. I think we all have careers and we all make mistakes. I would hate to have someone have to change their life over something like that."

"I would certainly hope the guy is not fired. I would hate for that to happen, Brady said. I just think any player is protective of their kids. I never stayed away from criticism. I understand criticism is part of sports. But I certainly dont think my children or any other children deserve to be in that. I think we all have careers and we all make mistakes. I would hate to have someone have to change their life over something like that."

He usually does take the high road. Which is really commendable

• Like 1

Is the high road where he smashed his cell phone to bits?

Apparently, this jackass who started off about his kid I frequently and openly talks about being a flaming homo on the air. Dude is part of that new generation that just wants a hot take and a viral clip constantly.

Cool that Brady's taking the high road, but this isn't the first time this guy has messed up. Time to let him find other pastures.

Apparently, this jackass who started off about his kid I frequently and openly talks about being a flaming homo on the air. Dude is part of that new generation that just wants a hot take and a viral clip constantly.

Cool that Brady's taking the high road, but this isn't the first time this guy has messed up. Time to let him find other pastures.

yup ..the guy is aweful too, juat another hom0 forced on sports fans. He really was ruining the shows. The pc hacks in the crowd loved him im sure, but he brought nothing.

I'm a huge Brady fan, but if d oesnt like this kind of commentary maybe he should have done what has worked for 20 years and stayed out of the "public sphere". Amazingly he has been able to marry the biggest model in the world and be the greatest football player of all time while flying under the radar..and he has seemed rather happy

It was the talk of sports radio today. The guy who said it is a pissant who will be fired. Kids are off limits and she was just acting like a normal 5 year old.

This was my initial reaction too, and still is for the most part. However isnt Tom doing some realty show Tom vs Time putting his kids out there?

If you do some sort of reality show and your kids are on it, youre putting them out there.....you know?

It softens my initial reaction.

After the host called his daughter an annoying little pissant Bray decided he wasnt going to continue with the interview.

http://dailysnark.com/tom-brady-cuts-off-interview-weei-host-calls-daughter-annoying-little-peasant/

Way to get the story wrong.

The host did not call his daughter anything.

It happened Thursday night and he said it on the radio.

Brady only mentioned it Monday, during his weekly spot. The interview lasted 60 seconds. It's all Brady really said

Good job, good effort.

Way to get the story wrong.

The host did not call his daughter anything.

It happened Thursday night and he said it on the radio.

Good job, good effort.

The host did not call his daughter anything

He said it Thursday night.

???

The host did not call his daughter anything

He said it Thursday night.

???

:rolleyes:

get a clue

get a clue

I was hoping you could give me one. Looks like Digby got it right.

I was hoping you could give me one. Looks like Digby got it right.

sure he didn't

Alex Reimer, who called Brady's kid a piss ant, did it Thursday night on the air. Never said it while Brady was on the phone, Monday

Get a focking clue, dipshit

sure he didn't

Alex Reimer, who called Brady's kid a piss ant, did it Thursday night on the air. Never said it while Brady was on the phone, Monday

Get a focking clue, dipshit

Digby didn't say that. Get some glasses Stevie Wonder

he made a comment about the 5-year-old daughter of Patriots quarterback Tom Brady Thursday during a nighttime show on WEEI.

Reimer had been discussing the first installment of the Facebook Watch documentary “Tom vs. Time,” which begins with a cheerful exchange between Brady and his little girl, but he failed to see it for what it is: An informal parent-child moment that plays out in millions of homes each morning. Reimer called it staged, referring to Brady’s daughter as “an annoying little pissant.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/steve_buckley/2018/01/buckley_this_is_a_hard_lesson_for_weeis_alex_reimer_to_learn

Focking newb city up here at FFT

Digby didn't say that. Get some glasses Stevie Wonder

After the host called his daughter an annoying little pissant Bray decided he wasnt going to continue with the interview.

sure he didn't

It happened Thursday night you focking nitwit. not Monday

Brady knew going into the call, Monday, it happened Thursday night. He went on, because he does every Monday (during football season). One of the hosts Monday brought up the comment that was made THURSDAY night, then Brady stopped the call.

YOU FOCKING DIPSHIT

sure he didn't

It happened Thursday night you focking nitwit. not Monday

You're quite worked up about this. It's making you dumber and affecting your vision. Take 5

You're quite worked up about this. It's making you dumber and affecting your vision. Take 5

you're a focking dipshit. even bigger for believing digby

This was my initial reaction too, and still is for the most part. However isnt Tom doing some realty show Tom vs Time putting his kids out there?

If you do some sort of reality show and your kids are on it, youre putting them out there.....you know?

It softens my initial reaction.

The daughter was in the background and he was not putting her out there. She is 5. No 5 year old deserves to be called a little pissant, especially for just acting like a 5 year old girl.

Reimer was wrong in this. No one else.

Do you think WEEI is really all that upset over all this national attention they are getting?

Of course theyre not - and that is the problem with most media outlets today. The goal is attention - any way you can - to generate the clicks/shares/buzz that can be converted into revenue.

Whether its Reimer, Minnehan, or any other media personality / if they hate you? Even better, now theyre emotionally invested in what you do - for better or worse. Talk about me. Click on me. Hate me. Its all good bc it pays the bills.

Do you think WEEI is really all that upset over all this national attention they are getting?

Of course theyre not - and that is the problem with most media outlets today. The goal is attention - any way you can - to generate the clicks/shares/buzz that can be converted into revenue.

Whether its Reimer, Minnehan, or any other media personality / if they hate you? Even better, now theyre emotionally invested in what you do - for better or worse. Talk about me. Click on me. Hate me. Its all good bc it pays the bills.

Just another way were circling the drain

Why do you think Reimer loves spouting off about his gay escapades and visiting bath houses and going to gay bars? 95% of the listening audience, hates that.

The daughter was in the background and he was not putting her out there. She is 5. No 5 year old deserves to be called a little pissant, especially for just acting like a 5 year old girl.

Exactly. It's almost the same as what Digby said.

Exactly. It's almost the same as what Digby said.

ALMOST :lol:

what a focking yutz you are.

Go away troll

Ed, who peed in your Cheerios this morning? Usually youre pretty good at ignoring the useless trolls here (unlike some of us ;) )

Ed, who peed in your Cheerios this morning? Usually youre pretty good at ignoring the useless trolls here (unlike some of us ;) )

:D

wow so your big sportstalk guy up there is a look at me look at me flamin homo who makes fun of 5 year olds? it's all starting to make sense.

wow so your big sportstalk guy up there is a look at me look at me flamin homo who makes fun of 5 year olds? it's all starting to make sense.

English, please.

Reimer is not big here. He is a second rate hack that is occasionally on air.

:thumbsup:

No kidding. And his vision seems to be off.

• WEEI's Alex Reimer made the comment last week while discussing Brady's Facebook documentary series 'Tom vs. Time,' which features the QB's family
  • Brady has a longstanding agreement to do a weekly radio interview with WEEI during the season, but he called in on Monday to share his outrage at the station
  • Reimer has been suspended and was not on the air Monday when Brady called in
  • Brady: 'My daughter or any child certainly does not deserve that'
  • Reimer has been sent home from Minnesota, where Brady and the Patriots are preparing to play the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII
  • Brady questioned whether or not he will continue doing his weekly radio spot
  • Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5325509/Tom-Brady-furious-radio-host-calls-girl-pissant.html#ixzz55gVpUnM2

Not that hard to follow. Unless of course, you're an idiot.

Bottom line. Is she an annoying little pissant or not?

she is 5, is that even in question?