Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Nicole Eggert claims Scott Baio, sexually assaulted her when she was 14, he was 25

I never allegedly focked a 15 year old girl (that wasn't a virgin) in 1998 when I was 25

Who is claiming you did? Baio is the skeez in question here, not you. This is getting strange...scumbags hitting on teens on tv show sets is common is what Im saying.

Who is claiming you did? Baio is the skeez in question here, not you. This is getting strange...

I just did you focking weirdo :lol:

Goddammit. I'm tryna link you fools to Blown Away. A 1993 film where Ms. Eggert spends most of the film nekkid. I've failed. Find it yourselvevs.

:wub:

• Like 1

nah. he just always comes across as a really dumb 18yo.

Im focking Aristotle and Plato rolled into one compared to you Porky (still cant believe Im getting called childish by a man who calls himself porkbutt.). My wordsmansmithshippery is light years above yours, smart azz.

The new boy in the neighborhood...lives downstairs and is understood...he's there just to take good care of me...like he's one of the family....Charles in Charge of our days and our nights...Charles in Charge of our wrongs and our rights...I want Charles in Charge of me.

Wonder if Nicole and Scotty sang the theme song together in the sack?

The silver lining here is that thankfully he raped her before she got really fat.

I didn't laugh as hard as I would have laughed 5 years ago at this post.....but I still laughed. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

He's built himself an impressive resume of banged hotties.

bet if you look back on it, he was definitely on the cover of teen magazine, more than once

bet if you look back on it, he was definitely on the cover of tiger beat magazine, more than once

Fixored

Owned, Its good to see these predatory women exposed for the liars they are.

She accuses. He rebuts with proof. Snowflakes get incensed that he doesn't roll over. The new paradigm.

• Like 2

Pretty sure if she knew today, she knew 10 years ago.

My thinking as to what's happening with all these chicks. They just simply repressed the thoughts and forgot it happened.

All of a sudden, every other girl on earth has a #metoo story and voila! They remember it happening.

I've had sh1t come to me, that happened when I was younger, that I had forgotten about, only though of when someone else said they're uncle touched them inappropriately.

Also most of these chicks probably have notch counts in triple digits, starting when they were 14. Combine that many dicks with the alcohol and drugs that run rampant through Hollywood and music scene and there is no way these broads remember 10% of what they did with any accuracy.

Go away fat hag. You are old news and blimped out and got nothing to work with. She's just angry that she's a fat sow now.

The silver lining here is that thankfully he raped her before she got really fat.

Or maybe she ballooned up because of all the unaddressed trauma. :(

Sort of a chicken or the egg

ert :mellow: