Sign in to follow this  
BronxNarrowback

Pizzagate...anybody got info on this?

Just been seeing this popping up alot lately on social media. For those that dont know, Pizzagate is stating that our politicians are involved in child slavery and basically raping these kids, that some azzhat in DC owns a pizzeria that sets all this up. Total pisses me off and makes me want to castrate these f*cks if this is true, but from my short time on here there appears to be a lot of "awake" individuals who might have more info.

That one link said it was, but there are others saying it isnt. Just asking if anyone else has heard it and has links on information from trusted sites. There are plenty of websites on it, i just added first 2 i saw on google, 1 said it was fake and the other saying its real...

Your short time here huh? Still trying that charade?

haha honestly bro, what are you talking about? Im trying to have a conversation with the board about this topic....whats your problem???

haha honestly bro, what are you talking about? Im trying to have a conversation with the board about this topic....whats your problem???

No problem other than you hiding behind a alias and pretending like you are some new guy.

This has been a big story on fringe sites.

Wouldn't suprise me. The biggest hypocrites are politicians.

No problem other than you hiding behind a alias and pretending like you are some new guy.

Ah you lost me...i never posted on here as anyone else but myself...so as they say in Wisconsin, eat cheese!!! I came on here to have a bit of a laugh and have conversation a different things with people. I didnt come on here to start BS with people i have never met and probably never will.

This has been a big story on fringe sites.

Wouldn't suprise me. The biggest hypocrites are politicians.

This is exactly what im thinking....plus their media control, they could put out that this is a fake story like the first link....just looking for a reliable source to state whether true or not

Your short time here huh? Still trying that charade?

The paradoctor is now guy from the Bronx?

Would someone fill me in on who you guys are accusing me of being???? Like i stated above, ive never posted on here until recently, but you Sherlocks keep thinking im someone else....oh well. So much for having an intelligent convo on a serious topic....btw im an estimator for a construction company and yes im from the Bronx

Would someone fill me in on who you guys are accusing me of being???? Like i stated above, ive never posted on here until recently, but you Sherlocks keep thinking im someone else....oh well. So much for having an intelligent convo on a serious topic....btw im an estimator for a construction company and yes im from the Bronx

Pay no mind to Slownuff. Almost the dumbest one here.

He's not him. This guy is Bronx all the way, and trust me, that jackass djgb has no idea what a narrowback is.

Prolly another Newbie alias :thumbsdown:

Prolly another Newbie alias :thumbsdown:

Nah...its pretty obvious who it is...hint, Ive just seen 2 ignore message in a row posted before yours.

Nah...its pretty obvious who it is...hint, Ive just seen 2 ignore message in a row posted before yours.

Correction. Slownuff is the dumbest person here. Honcho, you are relieved. You held your post well. Carry on.

And a reply within minutes...

Well you gotta look at who's replying to you. I've been ignoring him and it's eating him up inside

Well you gotta look at who's replying to you. I've been ignoring him and it's eating him up inside

Of course it is...he is obsessed (hence the 50+ posts per day..and 50 is on his low side)

Hint, take a look at the first thread in which Bronx appears.

Hint, take a look at the first thread in which Bronx appears.

That the one where he talked to himself?

Look what I've done here. I brought together two mentally challenged nitwits. Now they each have a friend. It's like that movie "The Other Sister". Ah, let the tards enjoy eachother

Dumb.

Everyone knows Pizzagate happened in 2004 after a match involving Manchester United and Arsenal. United were kunts the whole game and there was a melee in the tunnel afterwards. An Arsenal player threw a slab of za at the United manager. No one really knows who it was and there's no camera footage, hence Pizzagate.

HTH!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Buffet#Pizzagate

Don't let it bother you. Everybody here is a fuckin cocksucker.

Including me. You will be one too.

This armpit forum roons people.

Welcome. :banana: :lock: :banana:

You guys are just not very observant.

The original post is in the classic paradoctor style.

Plucks a current event or some bs story out of the air and asks us what we think about it.

Has no real opinion, hasn't really researched it fully, but wants to know the geek consensus on the topic.

Remember Sharia Law?

Jeez, pay attention people.

Plucks a current event or some bs story out of the air and asks us what we think about it.

Has no real opinion, hasn't really researched it fully, but wants to know the geek consensus on the topic.

Remember Sharia Law?

I dunno, this Bronx dude posts infrequently enough to seem possibly legit. But you make an interesting point. Maybe my alias meter is broken. :dunno:

Remember Sharia Law?

Not a chance.

Wow, this sh*t is hilarious....Paradoctor??? What the hell is that??? oh well, for the few that have answered this thread, thanks fellas. As for Sho Nuff, Vuduchile and the other clowns questioning who i am, get out and smell the fockin flowers or dog sh*t whichever suits yous....Peace Out biatches....Happy Saturday.

• Like 1